Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 (63979 Views)

Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme / Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria / Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by grlzone(f): 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2013
Hello guys,aw long did it take standard chartered to send d link of d online assessment after applying.I applied yesterday n yet to receive d online assessment mail
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2013
@grizone: check ur spam box. It doesn't take tym @ all.
Also check d status of ur application on their portal, perhaps u've not submitted your application.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Sunky87: 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2013
grlzone: Hello guys,aw long did it take standard chartered to send d link of d online assessment after applying.I applied yesterday n yet to receive d online assessment mail
hi, the times vary. Some people received the link immediately they applied while for some it took 2-3days. Just relax, as long as you are sure you've applied online, your link will show up soon. Good luck.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Deshalom(m): 4:17pm On Sep 12, 2013
koleefem05: NYSC discharge Cert A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ ma degree Cert
ok tanx.
I will be writing my test 2morrow, can u give me any hint on Wat to expect. God bless
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by onymodel(m): 5:26pm On Sep 12, 2013
lipsrsealed tongue through with the on line assessment.................. coolthrough with the on line assessment.................. thats how it was

1 Like

Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by grlzone(f): 8:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
Yes I submitted it and was sent a mail tellin me dat my application has been received..ve even checked my spam no msg der containin d assessment
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by topaz321: 12:29am On Sep 13, 2013
Just finished the two stages of the test and was sent a msg to upload but could not get a link to do that.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by crowntoro(f): 5:08am On Sep 13, 2013
Pls I need sumone to help me on how to about this, i tried downloading adobe flash player on my system as requested as a criteria for writing the online assessment test but after downloading, i was unable to run it on the system. Weneva i want to run it, it always bring a dialog box wt "unable to load application configuration". Pls I need help ASAP on ow to do that. Thanks for ur reply
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by zublaj(m): 7:53am On Sep 13, 2013
@crowntoro, you have to restart your system after downloading the adobe reader, before it can become active. Try that and see, that was what I did. All the best.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by primeson1(m): 9:12am On Sep 13, 2013
topaz321: Just finished the two stages of the test and was sent a msg to upload but could not get a link to do that.
I wrote the test on Wednesday but I was not given any link to upload.... I even sent a mail to them to that effect.... And they sent me a mail yesterday reminding me that I have 2 days left to do the test...(test that av done) Anybody experiencing same.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 13, 2013
topaz321: Just finished the two stages of the test and was sent a msg to upload but could not get a link to do that.

Pls how was the test an the nature of it
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by 2shaezik(m): 11:15am On Sep 13, 2013
Av taken d 2 assessment tests, uploaded my cv and waz sent a link to take a personality test wc i av done. But am yet to get any response afta i took d PT. Any1 else in my shoe?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by emeeco(m): 11:38am On Sep 13, 2013
primeson1:
I wrote the test on Wednesday but I was not given any link to upload.... I even sent a mail to them to that effect.... And they sent me a mail yesterday reminding me that I have 2 days left to do the test...(test that av done) Anybody experiencing same.
Which email address did you send the mail to?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by abeyluve: 2:13pm On Sep 13, 2013
The test z not easy and the timing is shocked shocked shocked
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by FirstPrinciple(m): 4:28pm On Sep 13, 2013
2shaezik: Av taken d 2 assessment tests, uploaded my cv and waz sent a link to take a personality test wc i av done. But am yet to get any response afta i took d PT. Any1 else in my shoe?
you mean you ve done 2 tests already.. Assessment and Personality? did you get a link for the second test immediately after the first or it took a while? .....cos i just finished my assessment test now
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Rhukie(f): 4:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
bethnals:

lol I was not being insulting or sarcastic I simply asked you a question o. But soory babes. yi hakuri cool
I'm sorry for misinterpreting ur reply.

1 Like

Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 13, 2013
2shaezik: Av taken d 2 assessment tests, uploaded my cv and waz sent a link to take a personality test wc i av done. But am yet to get any response afta i took d PT. Any1 else in my shoe?

Pls were did u get to submit ur cv , can't find it just fifnshed my test
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by 2shaezik(m): 6:43pm On Sep 13, 2013
First Principle:
you mean you ve done 2 tests already.. Assessment and Personality? did you get a link for the second test immediately after the first or it took a while? .....cos i just finished my assessment test now
i mean d numerical and abstract tests.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Polchiz(m): 7:02pm On Sep 13, 2013
My friend is still serving and will be passing out in exactly 5 months time.
Do you advise him to apply?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Deshalom(m): 8:12pm On Sep 13, 2013
To d guyz dat av done dere assessment test. Can u give d few of us dat are yet to write an advise or hint as to Wat to expect and any other info u knw can help tanks in adv and God bless.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by topaz321: 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2013
primeson1:

Log into your account click on view/submission, then it displays some pane where you upload your resume .
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by topaz321: 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2013
leorayvon:

Pls how was the test an the nature of it

There are two assessment,1st stage is abstract reasoning,after passing this stage you will be automatically redirected to take the second stage which is numerical test. You need to be super fast and be accurate in this stage. The next step is uploading of resume and filling of personal information.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by 2shaezik(m): 8:36pm On Sep 13, 2013
leorayvon:

use d 'view my profile' link.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Nobody: 2:52am On Sep 14, 2013
how long does it take to get the link for the online assessment? I checked the view email msgs on my jobpage but the link there keeps taking me back to the home page..pls help!
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by GB102(m): 7:36am On Sep 14, 2013
Guy please I need all advice I can get, I wrote d exam and did the interview early dis yr but unfortunately I failed the final interview, the told me I will not need to write another exam but I will only be interviewed if the start another recruitment, now my problem is that I don't know how to go about it. I called their customer care and the said the have a lot of applications that can't trace my own, so I wrote a new exam with new email and the told me that I can't use the new account as the old one is still with them. I sent mail and no one cared to reply.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 14, 2013
leorayvon:

A link would be sent to you immediately you pass the test to compelete your application and send your resume..It's not automatic
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by FirstPrinciple(m): 8:31am On Sep 14, 2013
Julieccentric:

A link would be sent to you immediately you pass the test to compelete your application and send your resume..It's not automatic
Are you sure the link is only sent to those who passed d test? pls justify your statement.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by yetseyi(f): 8:52am On Sep 14, 2013
First Principle:
Are you sure the link is only sent to those who passed d test? pls justify your statement.
hmm not 2 sure of d@ anyway but I got d link
@first principle aw u dey, long time no see
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by yetseyi(f): 8:59am On Sep 14, 2013
pls 4 those who have done the personality asessment, hw soon did u get d link 4 d asessment after uploading ur cv nd details

1 Like

Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 14, 2013
[quote author=First Principle]
Are you sure the link is only sent to those who passed d test? pls justify your statement.[/quote
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by primeson1(m): 9:20am On Sep 14, 2013
eme.eco:

Which email address did you send the mail to?
I guessed av been using the wrong email address. I have sent a new mail to graduate.recruitment@sc.com. I pray they answer me on time cos the deadline is today.

I completed the two tests and it's saying in my job page that av not done the tests,. I clicked on the view assessment on the reminder they sent to me and it says link unavailable.

Plsss what can I do now as the 5 days given to me expires today.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by FirstPrinciple(m): 9:25am On Sep 14, 2013
yetseyi:
hmm not 2 sure of d@ anyway but I got d link
@first principle aw u dey, long time no see
i dey O! oremi... hw hussle. i did d test as well and i ve uploaded my CV. Waiting patiently for the next step

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Vancacies At Fidelity Bank For OND/NCE Holders / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.