Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

SOLUDO Should Contest 2015 Presidency Under APGA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SOLUDO Should Contest 2015 Presidency Under APGA (953 Views)

I Will Run For Presidency Under PDP In 2019 – Lamido / Soludo Should Be Part Of Buhari's Economic Team / Charles Soludo Should Be Arrested By EFCC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLUDO Should Contest 2015 Presidency Under APGA by mekaboy(m): 10:37am On Sep 08, 2013
I thank GOD APGA did not join the APC merger. Nigeria would have fallen for the Northern trap. the main reason for this APC is not only to contend with PDP in the presidential election, but to get other parties to drop their ambition and throw their weight behind a Northern muslim candidate which will finally emerge under APC.

Now we have 5 active political parties in Nigeria ( PDP, APC, PDM, APGA & Labour Party). Now APC will produce a Northern candidate, PDM will produce another northern candidate, now the remaining battle is for PDP. That is the reason why the 5 northern governors are still in PDP fighting to see if they can get GEJ to quit his 2015 ambition.

Now if the north gets PDP+APC+PDM they have 80% of Nigeria's vote. So either ways, Nigerians will still produce a northern muslim candidate, either through PDP, APC or PDM.

Now it is clear to the north that APC and PDM is still not march for PDP, because of its magical powers to turn the mathematical calculations upside down, making 16 > 19. And if GEJ is allowed to contest, he has the magic wand and will win, hence the fight.

With APGA producing a presidential candidate like soludo 2015, the party might be a saving grace for Nigerians who refuse to be entrapped in the northern agenda, in case the succeed in forcing GEJ to throw in the towel before 2015.

Secondly, Even if GEJ contest in 2015, and APGA does not win, PDP under GEJ will hold on to 40% of the Nigerian votes, while APGA contends with APC and PDM for the remaining 60%.

Finally, incase the 2 options above fail, APGA Fielding Soludo can be the peacemaker standing between the Nigerian Masses and Anarchy .

Because the north will say over their dead body that PDP will win under jonathan, While the SS and other will say over their dead body that APC or PDM will win under Buhari or atiku. The both sides might agree to let APGA under soludo Win .

This chaos might produce a messiah for which is an igbo president.

Every Nigerian must be praying for 2015 election, because the outcome might sink this great nation .
Re: SOLUDO Should Contest 2015 Presidency Under APGA by Afam4eva(m): 10:39am On Sep 08, 2013
He can't win, so why bother. I want him to govern Anambra first before anything else.
Re: SOLUDO Should Contest 2015 Presidency Under APGA by greedie1(f): 10:42am On Sep 08, 2013
soludo for president hahaha, not gonna happen.
Re: SOLUDO Should Contest 2015 Presidency Under APGA by mekaboy(m): 10:42am On Sep 08, 2013
Afam4eva: He can't win, so why bother. I want him to govern Anambra first before anything else.

In 2015 anything can happen, Its a few months to the election in Anambra and i have not heard of him contesting under any party. Just incase he is not contesting he can prepare for 2015 presidency.
Re: SOLUDO Should Contest 2015 Presidency Under APGA by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:43am On Sep 08, 2013
OP, dat is all our wish, but just how will that be possible now?
Re: SOLUDO Should Contest 2015 Presidency Under APGA by Abagworo(m): 10:43am On Sep 08, 2013
Afam4eva: He can't win, so why bother. I want him to govern Anambra first before anything else.

I suggest he contest for Abia governorship in 2015.
Re: SOLUDO Should Contest 2015 Presidency Under APGA by Afam4eva(m): 10:45am On Sep 08, 2013
mekaboy:

In 2015 anything can happen, Its a few months to the election in Anambra and i have not heard of him contesting under any party. Just incase he is not contesting he can prepare for 2015 presidency.
Anything can happen but not everything. Soludo does not have the slightest chance cos he doesn't have a base. Btw, since he was disqualified to contest the governorship election by APGA, what's the guarantee that he will be cleared this time around.
Re: SOLUDO Should Contest 2015 Presidency Under APGA by Afam4eva(m): 10:47am On Sep 08, 2013
Abagworo:

I suggest he contest for Abia governorship in 2015.
If Abia people don't mind then it will be great. I just need one governor in the caliber of Soludo to govern one commercially viable state in the east.
Re: SOLUDO Should Contest 2015 Presidency Under APGA by mekaboy(m): 10:48am On Sep 08, 2013
You will be suprised that atiku is thinking along the same link, he might ask him to contest for him as Vice President under PDM.

This will divide the Igbo votes and add to that of the North.
Re: SOLUDO Should Contest 2015 Presidency Under APGA by donjazet(m): 10:49am On Sep 08, 2013
@OP if wishes were horses, beggers would ride.
Re: SOLUDO Should Contest 2015 Presidency Under APGA by Bunchersstab(m): 10:52am On Sep 08, 2013
Whether Atiku,IBB,BUHARI,GEJ,SOLUDO,AMEACHI,ASIWAJU,OSHIOMOLE,BARAJE,DAVID MARK OR JANG wins 2015 presidency e no add or remove d way i dey hustle. They are d same as far as am concern!
Re: SOLUDO Should Contest 2015 Presidency Under APGA by nicetime: 10:57am On Sep 08, 2013
Time will tell, make tht day come.
One tins is sure: if the cap fit U, how Gej be 4 the cap now?
Re: SOLUDO Should Contest 2015 Presidency Under APGA by emiye(m): 11:14am On Sep 08, 2013
@OP, Soludo is not wanted by the powers that be in APGA.

There are only two active political parties PDP and APC, all the others are marking time.
Re: SOLUDO Should Contest 2015 Presidency Under APGA by Timcy01(m): 11:48am On Sep 08, 2013
mekaboy: You will be suprised that atiku is thinking along the same link, he might ask him to contest for him as Vice President under PDM.

Perhaps you have a point I don't think soludo don't have what it takes to divide any regions votes. Remember he lost the last governorship election he contested. And if it was dat easy the votes from south west would have been divided wen Tunde Bakare contested with Buhari. My tots though.
Re: SOLUDO Should Contest 2015 Presidency Under APGA by KnowAll(m): 12:11pm On Sep 08, 2013
Soludo that could not qualify for APGA contender in a Gubernatorial primary, na im go come win presidency? @OP don't tell me u don smoke igbo dis morning.
Re: SOLUDO Should Contest 2015 Presidency Under APGA by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 08, 2013
mekaboy: You will be suprised that atiku is thinking along the same link, he might ask him to contest for him as Vice President under PDM.

Interesting...
Re: SOLUDO Should Contest 2015 Presidency Under APGA by mekaboy(m): 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2013
KnowAll: Soludo that could not qualify for APGA contender in a Gubernatorial primary, na im go come win presidency? @OP don't tell me u don smoke igbo dis morning.

With the way things are going, 2015 presidential election will no be business as usual .

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Who I Am? / PDP Plans Punishment For Rebel Governors And Lawmakers / Obasanjo’s Letter Unbecoming, Self-serving And Highly Provocative – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.