Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Do You Say Your Morning Prayer On Sunday? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Say Your Morning Prayer On Sunday? (4025 Views)

See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday / Mfm Prayer On Deliverance Of The Mind Prayer Points / Who Leads Morning Prayer Devotion In Your Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Say Your Morning Prayer On Sunday? by Oguieke(m): 2:59pm On Sep 08, 2013
not often
Re: Do You Say Your Morning Prayer On Sunday? by ayusco85(m): 3:59pm On Sep 08, 2013
alpha conde:

Yes, @ least the rain can't scrub your car clean. So you analogy doesn't follow. Sorry, u tried anyway.

U got M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ there mate. grin. But seriously u got wat i was trying to infer right?
Re: Do You Say Your Morning Prayer On Sunday? by ayusco85(m): 4:04pm On Sep 08, 2013
adexsimply: grin grin grin

Wat A̶̲̥̅ sense of humour u got. grin
Re: Do You Say Your Morning Prayer On Sunday? by ayusco85(m): 4:10pm On Sep 08, 2013
bloglover:
At least I clean my car when its raining to give it that sparkling look

Are u akpors? grin
Re: Do You Say Your Morning Prayer On Sunday? by write2obi(m): 4:32pm On Sep 08, 2013
sanandreas: I dnt even pray. Can someone plz pray for me
Bow your head son*
Re: Do You Say Your Morning Prayer On Sunday? by write2obi(m): 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2013
tspun: it's not funny. Nxt time wen u have notin to contribute just read and leave.
Officer!! Its his MB not yours, So pack well.
Re: Do You Say Your Morning Prayer On Sunday? by write2obi(m): 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2013
SELFWORTH: This NL is a funny forum.

This is a site owned by a pagan, ran by pagans, moderated by pagans and FULL of Pagans pretending to know Jesus.

Yet without the grace of God, none of them will be here today.
K
Re: Do You Say Your Morning Prayer On Sunday? by talk2cj08(m): 7:25pm On Sep 08, 2013
ayusco85: Do u wash ur car when its raining?
I can't stop laughing grin grin grin
Re: Do You Say Your Morning Prayer On Sunday? by Comfortbabe: 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
ayusco85: Do u wash ur car when its raining?
u are very funny
Re: Do You Say Your Morning Prayer On Sunday? by ayusco85(m): 9:26pm On Sep 08, 2013
talk2cj08:
I can't stop laughing grin grin grin

laughing in igbo language. grin grin
Re: Do You Say Your Morning Prayer On Sunday? by ayusco85(m): 9:28pm On Sep 08, 2013
Comfortbabe: [color=#006600][/color] u are very funny

Na true na. Why wil i pray in d morning wen A̶̲̥̅♏ goin to church in d early morning? Na to carry d prayer go do A̶̲̥̅♏ for church
Re: Do You Say Your Morning Prayer On Sunday? by shumax: 1:43am On Sep 09, 2013
I dont pray on sunday morning because of church too been feeling bad about it for sometime. seeing this just makes me realise that i a not the only one who thought about this
Re: Do You Say Your Morning Prayer On Sunday? by haibe(m): 10:09am On Sep 09, 2013
I do but i do not spend so much time so i won't miss church, if am not going to church, then i spend time praying and doing my quiet time.
Re: Do You Say Your Morning Prayer On Sunday? by haibe(m): 10:16am On Sep 09, 2013
swtchicgurl: you don't pray in the morning because of church. you pray to commit the day into God's hand while thanking him for life. what if something happens on your way to church? undecided

If something happens on your way to church, its not because you did not pray, don't be superstitious its only coincidental that it happened the day you did not pray.

Personally i don't spend time to pray on sundays since i know i will still do a lot in service and also in order not to be late i just hurry up with things, btw a true christiam would always be protected by God even if he doesn't pray for one week due to certain reasons, although one week is too much sha but just trying to tell you God's protection on us is not based on our prayers but by his grace. Once you are born again, do not let satan deceive you anymore, you have God living in you, nothing would happen to you except if it was planned by God himself.
Re: Do You Say Your Morning Prayer On Sunday? by deebrain(m): 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2013
sanandreas: I dnt even pray. Can someone plz pray for me

May god have mercy on u. Amen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are There Many Different Religions. / Reason You Should Seek To Be Humble As A Christian / 22 Year Study States Atheism In A Mental Disease?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.