Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Ngozi Ezeonu's New Slim Figure (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ngozi Ezeonu's New Slim Figure (photos) (44328 Views)

Is Nollywood Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Sick Too? She Loses Weight Drastically (photos / Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! / Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's New Slim Figure (photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2013
babe_online:
Lollipop? Yeah.

Yes lollipop.
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's New Slim Figure (photos) by greatwaters: 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2013
Hmm, Ngozi. Tor. I really think our gongo-aso guy, 9ice should also try and lose some weight.
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's New Slim Figure (photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 08, 2013
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's New Slim Figure (photos) by tomzman: 6:29pm On Sep 08, 2013
It's quite hard to believe this woman is not sick. She has lost so much weight. With this look, she may play the role of a single lady in any movie, rather than the 'mummy' role she usually plays.
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's New Slim Figure (photos) by RespectMoneys: 6:35pm On Sep 08, 2013
Mehn she's so fcking sick
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's New Slim Figure (photos) by Nwekeemmanuel: 6:35pm On Sep 08, 2013
She is sick
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's New Slim Figure (photos) by emeckarsaybros: 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2013
A very beautiful woman.loved so much by the nigerian community in Germany.its just a nigerian thing that every woman should have a big bum to b sweet!especially the western nigeria.I think I like her the way she is now.
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's New Slim Figure (photos) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 08, 2013
Old mama youngie
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's New Slim Figure (photos) by shynbritly: 7:09pm On Sep 08, 2013
Can nlanders stop all dis... she say she no wan fat again, na by force. Even if she's battling wt Cancer, let her be pls
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's New Slim Figure (photos) by Lakayanah: 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2013
Why are the hands thinner than the rest of the body. They look like chewing stick.
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's New Slim Figure (photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 08, 2013
I'm not a lesbo but I liked her full. Then she was really succulent and voluptuous. gosh!!! People are funny grin grin actually insinuating she was sick.
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's New Slim Figure (photos) by jaymdee(m): 7:19pm On Sep 08, 2013
Time
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's New Slim Figure (photos) by Amaechi5(m): 7:25pm On Sep 08, 2013
oh gush i don't like her new looks at all
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's New Slim Figure (photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 08, 2013
Love her
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's New Slim Figure (photos) by Burbschi(f): 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2013
I prefer her old looks, com 2 think of it if she's maarried why de slim fit abi she stil dey single!
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's New Slim Figure (photos) by anitank(f): 7:40pm On Sep 08, 2013
Very funny comments grin grin

But seriously, if u think that woman looks good, then u're either blind or just wicked!
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's New Slim Figure (photos) by SHAIBULIAR: 7:45pm On Sep 08, 2013
She looks like doll baby
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's New Slim Figure (photos) by Blackgold09(f): 7:49pm On Sep 08, 2013
Arosa: She looks goood!
make we no hear after say dem wan fly her 4 treatment o
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's New Slim Figure (photos) by Ericmillion(m): 7:54pm On Sep 08, 2013
victorazy: Sexy momy. I fit kill my girl friend bcuz of this woman, she looks like goddess.
man u get serious problem,u nid help
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's New Slim Figure (photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 08, 2013
slim ko slim ni
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's New Slim Figure (photos) by mruknaijaboy(m): 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2013
Agbgift: Her head now looks bigger than her body. It jst doesnt match.

You are right, not in this thread though, she looks sexy as hell facially in these pics because their close up pics and you cant see her body proportiom

Look at her in this thread though https://www.nairaland.com/1406501/ngozi-ezeonu-talks-weight-loss

Her head looks big as hell, some people have a natural big bone/head structure so they cant ever really be that slim and if they do become slim there heads look big, like sherri shepard or Mo'nique

But back to my point, her head is big but in my opinion she still looks nice, and I think she looks better than when she was chubby
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's New Slim Figure (photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2013
I really don't get why everyone is claiming she must be sick...while she was beautiful before, she was obviously obese. Losing the weight is a good step, especially as she's getting on in age. Some may not like/be used to seeing her like this but kudos to her for thinking about her health.
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's New Slim Figure (photos) by Tellmeurmind: 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2013
[quote
author=emyguz]She looks so babyish. Whats the need for slimming down. I
like her previous looks/size. Infact, she has lost her motherly looking
nature by this her new slim/sick nature. Madam, better return to ur
normal size b4 the pple wey been get respect for u go loose am.[/quote] she needs to be taken to National Hospital for check up or ekse dis new look is scary
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's New Slim Figure (photos) by Originalsly: 8:15pm On Sep 08, 2013
Whatever she did to reduce her weight.... diet/starvation ...definitely not workouts...It makes her look sick/like she is now recovering from a serious sickness.
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's New Slim Figure (photos) by poppop: 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2013
Double194: She JƱڪτ̲̅ be like pesin wey betta HIV dey worry

wow see your mouth just like that?
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's New Slim Figure (photos) by biafrakwenu(m): 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2013
the size of the head remains constant
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's New Slim Figure (photos) by cosify: 8:46pm On Sep 08, 2013
This new look of hers is awful.Loosing weight does not mean she should reduce her size this much. Personally i dont like her looks now.She looks sick and may be dying.Madam please go back to your beautiful shape and size,otherwise you will loose the respect you command in Nollywood.
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's New Slim Figure (photos) by OmoAlata1(f): 8:53pm On Sep 08, 2013
all she is need now is weight training to firm and tone up her body. her arms are too jello and soft looking
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's New Slim Figure (photos) by Josephnice: 9:08pm On Sep 08, 2013
victorazy: Sexy momy. I fit kill my girl friend bcuz of this woman, she looks like goddess.
did u just spew that poo from your head or anus? As for the african model, i'll appreciate her more if she likely pack her hair properly to reveal that big head she now had.
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's New Slim Figure (photos) by kingzoul(m): 9:11pm On Sep 08, 2013
This pictures has been photoshoped with Puppet Warp.
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's New Slim Figure (photos) by Lxgking(m): 9:15pm On Sep 08, 2013
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ug lee..,ug lee... Ug lee.., is she dying?? Menh z no liz benson...,..dz z EXTREME..,u dnt go dat far 2 change ur looks, esp..wen u were beautiful b4..
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's New Slim Figure (photos) by Positiveminds(m): 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2013
Well, if this is what shedding weight makes one look like, then it is a disastrous game to play!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bimbo Success Weds Oscar In Lagos (photo / Katung Aduwak, Kevin Chuwang, Efe: 3 Big Brother Winners Pictured Together / Kcee, Harrysong, Wizkid And Flavour In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.