Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,866 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. - Education (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. (70988 Views)

UNICAL Students Stage A Peaceful Protest (Photos) / University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. / Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by mimsvbeauty: 11:39am On Nov 08, 2014
@Victoriousvic,,, done smiley

Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Valslim(m): 7:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
GREAT MALABOR!!!
am 2010 finalist
Economist
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by igstars(f): 10:31am On Nov 24, 2014
any news yet?
hw many admission lists do they normally upload?.
when are successful jambites goin 2b called?
when r all the lists gonna b out?
news! updates!!
thank u.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Aspireahead(m): 1:40pm On Nov 24, 2014
igstars:
any news yet?
hw many admission lists do they normally upload?.
when are successful jambites goin 2b called?
when r all the lists gonna b out?
news! updates!!
thank u.
dear i will try to answer and hope i help.
As per uploading on the school site, once but few names are latter added. But note that this is usually after JAMB has released their list.
You guys will be in school in March or April. Far? Better use this time to either gather enough money, learn a trade or improve a skill.
When all the list will be out i dont know.
Any more question? Give me a mention
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by igstars(f): 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
tnx @ aspireahead.

owk....
medlab is 6yrs...
Wats d extra 1yr for?
nd hw r accommodations over Der cos ova here dey're arguing on campus vs off campus, wch is better?
wch dept r u @ aspireahead?
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Aspireahead(m): 4:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
igstars:
tnx @ aspireahead.

owk....
medlab is 6yrs...
Wats d extra 1yr for?
nd hw r accommodations over Der cos ova here dey're arguing on campus vs off campus, wch is better?
wch dept r u @ aspireahead?
i will make enquiries ias regars why the extra year.
Accomodation is actually a tricky topic. To stay in the hostel, u need to be able to take poo and dont lose ur temper. Forget ur privacy and notin is exclusively urs. But u get to have quick access to information, motivation for reading, and make connections that will turnout useful in the future. And free lite and water
Offcamp..u njoy ur bed, no interference.
Am in political science
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by igstars(f): 11:50am On Nov 25, 2014
tnx @ aspireahead....

can i av ur contact?
it would be really helpful.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Aspireahead(m): 3:46pm On Nov 25, 2014
igstars:
tnx @ aspireahead....

can i av ur contact?
it would be really helpful.
send me a PM..and i will reply with my number.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Aspireahead(m): 10:15am On Dec 07, 2014
the GSS center is introducing anti-corruption studies for year one students from next session.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by emmanugo: 3:59pm On Dec 24, 2014
y d total silence on dis thread...gues evry malabit/malabres are busy preparn for xmas..hope say una dey chop chicken for 1 hand n dey read una book wit d oda hand....Hapy Xmas Evry1
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by angela992: 7:00am On Jan 13, 2015
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by campusconnect: 11:24am On Jan 13, 2015
are you wishing to study overseas? then think Campus connections

Campus Connections is a recruitment agency for students wishing to study abroad linking them with opportunities across the world.
Our educational services include

* Application processing into institution in UK, USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, EUROPE, ASIA and DUBAI

* Visa Counseling and Guidance etc

for enquiries

email:lagos@campusconnections-edu.com
george.campusconnections@yahoo.com

tel: 08186775365

Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Emeka30: 7:20pm On Jan 19, 2015
Great UNICAL students!
family planning is what every health personnel preaches.
Child spacing affects the health of children. this is a study of children fron age 0 to 5
if you are writing a project, thesis on family planning, a student of health, medical, natural sciences, you are at the right place
if you are married don't miss this
click
http://uniprojectsearch.com/effect-inadequ…ealth-children/
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by campusconnect: 1:54pm On Jan 20, 2015
Campus Connections is a recruitment agency for students wishing to study abroad linking them with opportunities across the world.
Our educational services include

* Application processing into institution in UK, USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, EUROPE, ASIA and DUBAI

* Visa Counseling and Guidance etc

for enquiries
www.campusconnections-edu.com
email:lagos@campusconnections-edu.com
george.campusconnections@yahoo.com

tel: 08186775365

Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Liroy360: 7:50am On Jan 21, 2015
Please Oh. I want to knw when we are going to start paying acceptance fee oh. Its very important. Thanks
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Aspireahead(m): 8:56am On Jan 25, 2015
Liroy360:
Please Oh. I want to knw when we are going to start paying acceptance fee oh. Its very important. Thanks
March is when i assume you guys will resume.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Liroy360: 3:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
Aspireahead:

March is when i assume you guys will resume.
Thank you sir.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Liroy360: 3:55pm On Feb 03, 2015
Why is this thread so boring Pls who knw how much is the school hostel??
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Aspireahead(m): 2:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
Liroy360:
Why is this thread so boring Pls who knw how much is the school hostel??
the official price is N5600 but budget 20k.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Liroy360: 12:54am On Feb 11, 2015
Aspireahead:

the official price is N5600 but budget 20k.
5600 for 1mth or 1year...pls explain. And if its 5600, why would I nid to budget 20k, is it nor too much?? Thanks
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Aspireahead(m): 8:58am On Feb 11, 2015
Liroy360:
5600 for 1mth or 1year...pls explain. And if its 5600, why would I nid to budget 20k, is it nor too much?? Thanks
until someone else is allocated the space, which is afta a session. U ar to budget that much as u mite not be allocated the space and will need to buy from someone.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by thelmsluv: 9:14am On Feb 20, 2015
Please when will the application for allocation of space in the hostel start and how is it done?How much does it cost to get an off campus one room apartment(not self con.).Thanks
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Aspireahead(m): 1:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
thelmsluv:
Please when will the application for allocation of space in the hostel start and how is it done?How much does it cost to get an off campus one room apartment(not self con.).Thanks

The application for hostel begins immediately school resume, .i.e. when the year one student get to school. all you have to do still walk to the Student Affairs Division, present your school fee receipt , write your name and then wait on the lord.

off-camp accommodations are kinda expensive in Calabar. agents are in a better position to reply that....but it should be btw 30 to 60k a year.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by lacasera14(m): 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
For Freshers acceptance fee payment has begun. 15k at Unical microfinance bank
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by thelmsluv: 8:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
Aspireahead:

The application for hostel begins immediately school resume, .i.e. when the year one student get to school. all you have to do still walk to the Student Affairs Division, present your school fee receipt , write your name and then wait on the lord.

off-camp accommodations are kinda expensive in Calabar. agents are in a better position to reply that....but it should be btw 30 to 60k a year.
....Thanks for the info.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Artery: 7:11am On Feb 22, 2015
Emmanugo ,I sent you a PM. Kindly reply, please, I have some enquiries to make from you. Thanks, bro.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Aspireahead(m): 7:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
acceptance fee payment has actually started like earlier and in the said bank......BUT....it is my humble advice that if you stay far away from Calabar do not bother to come now, as you would d o nothing else. The acceptance fee payment will be on during the registration(around March).
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by thelmsluv: 8:56pm On Feb 24, 2015
Please what are the things needed for the registrations?.A friend wants to know if nursing science freshers wear white gown to lectures or after the first year.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by emmanugo: 6:01am On Feb 25, 2015
thelmsluv:
Please what are the things needed for the registrations?.A friend wants to know if nursing science freshers wear white gown to lectures or after the first year.
they only wear d white gown to hospital startn frm second yr..nd dats only wen sch is on brk wen dey go for der postings
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by emmanugo: 6:14am On Feb 25, 2015
Artery:
Emmanugo ,I sent you a PM. Kindly reply, please, I have some enquiries to make from you. Thanks, bro.
am sory bro u avnt goten a reply frm me..d e-mail app on ma phone isnt respondn anymor n avnt got d chance to go use a desktop..bt i could drop my numba for u if its dat urgent
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Artery: 6:46am On Feb 25, 2015
emmanugo:
am sory bro u avnt goten a reply frm me..d e-mail app on ma phone isnt respondn anymor n avnt got d chance to go use a desktop..bt i could drop my numba for u if its dat urgent
Okay, give me the number please, that'll be better. If you're on Whatsapp (or BBM), that'll be even more preferrable.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply)

Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) / I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks / What's The English Name Of Moimoi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.