Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. - Education (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. (70851 Views)

UNICAL Students Stage A Peaceful Protest (Photos) / University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. / Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
Soneh:

acceptance fee....#10000
tuition. and others ....ranges from #39000 to 45000 depending on department ,but I think medical college pays higher than that.Also remember to budget roughly #20000 for course registration, might be higher or even lower depending on department.
how can a student pay such an amount for just course registration..is dat not stealin?
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by kidaberry(f): 10:30am On Dec 17, 2015
Hello malabites any ideas on When is registration likely going to start for fresher's
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by xtian234(m): 11:13am On Dec 17, 2015
kidaberry:
Hello malabites any ideas on When is registration likely going to start for fresher's

please i need an update ondirect entry list i choose unical as first for microbiology and up till now have not heard from unical ..... pls update
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Aspireahead(m): 11:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
kidaberry:
first..congrats on your admission...and if you were giving HIR then you are lucky. as regards resumption, unconfirmed sources say the school is to resume 22 of January...while freshers resume 15th January...but be rest assured e no go pass February.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
How is male hostel like? How much for a year? and hw many students manage a room? Also, is it hygienic? Well kept?
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by attavistic(m): 6:43am On Jan 05, 2016
bigneorapz:
How is male hostel like? How much for a year?
and hw many students manage a room?
Also, is it hygienic? Well kept?
o boi dont hope for hostel just gather ur money and have d mindset of live off camp though closer to school. Hostel is for people who know people. # just advising. Anyway; the hostel nice to some level. Minimum of 4 students whereas u cand av 2 people extra to share ur corner with u making 3*4 = 12 at most
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 05, 2016
attavistic:
o boi dont hope for hostel just gather ur money and have d mindset of live off camp though closer to school. Hostel is for people who know people. # just advising. Anyway; the hostel nice to some level. Minimum of 4 students whereas u cand av 2 people extra to share ur corner with u making 3*4 = 12 at most
thanks much bro
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Creativity14(m): 2:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
There is a group on WhatsApp for all dental students in Nigeria.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by evansvenus(m): 9:43am On Jan 19, 2016
bigneorapz:
How is male hostel like? How much for a year?
and hw many students manage a room?
Also, is it hygienic? Well kept?

pls after u finish registering,give me the breakdown of their fees,everything u paid..i opted for unical this year!

1 Like

Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by taiocol: 10:19am On Jan 19, 2016
This place is bleeped up

1 Like

Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Sarpyro1: 3:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
I have OND in LOCAL GOVERNMENT STUDIES from The Polytechnic Ibadan with a CGPA of 3.1(Lower credit). Please I would like to know my chances of gaining admission into UNICAL through DIRECT ENTRY.... NB: I am from the Southwest.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by evansvenus(m): 6:01pm On Jan 25, 2016
kidaberry:

after registration abeg,give us a breakdown of everything you paid,i opted for unical this yr
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by evansvenus(m): 11:22am On Feb 01, 2016
Aspireahead:

try to meet a student who already stay in the hostel....where are you coming from?

pls am opting for unical, pure and applied chemistry,my jamb combo are eng,phy,chem and bio..am i good to go?
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by evansvenus(m): 11:48am On Feb 01, 2016
Spiff20:
okay a gud tin u found the thread, i don't knw why it moves at a slow pace compared 2 other schools. Just page 14 since it was created. Few malabites on nairaland i guess. Am a fresher tho, Rep Chemistry dept

opting for unical,chemistry dept i choose english,chem,phy and bio as my subjects combo,im i good to go
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
NEW UNICAL GROUP HAS BEEN CREATED FOR 2016/2017 ASPIRANTS..Join Us Here ~>
https://mobile./180404562324727?_rdr
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Ebrusjoe: 10:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hello every one...., Did UNICA conduct post UTME for their DE candidates? Please someone should help...I decide to ask here because I know I will get the right information here. I want to apply for Medicine
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Aspireahead(m): 8:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
Ebrusjoe:
Hello every one...., Did UNICA conduct post UTME for their DE candidates? Please someone should help...I decide to ask here because I know I will get the right information here. I want to apply for Medicine
no they dont.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Aspireahead(m): 8:28am On Feb 17, 2016
READINGS! READINGS!! READINGS!!! READINGS!!!!
This is to invite all lovers of literature to our story/poem reading session holding
At: Garden in front of Library
By: 3:30 pm
On: Friday,18th Feb. 2015.
Each participant is encouraged to bring a work with a sexuality theme
Participation is at no cost.
Please reach Kingsley Charles on 08038274995 for further enquiries.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
bigneorapz:
thanks much bro
Self con with bathroom and kitchenette for rent. Location-marian. 160k a year.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 20, 2016
Aspiregreat:
Got 192 in jamb intending to study a medical course, any HOPE?
physiology might take you. If your aptitude test score is high
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 20, 2016
belcom10:
pls grt malabite in de houz , i need a single room close to skul environ. Any help pls contact me on this num 08139648228
gotten a place? Self con with bathroom and kitchenette for rent at marian,costs a hundred and sixty per year. Quote back if interested or pm me
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
jossi994:
Self con with bathroom and kitchenette for rent. Location-marian. 160k a year.
I'm lookin for such with the price around 3million naira yearly sad
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 20, 2016
bigneorapz:
I'm lookin for such with the price around 3million naira yearly sad
I've got houses within that range too
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
jossi994:
I've got houses within that range too
hope the house can fly? Cos the weather this days is too hot..need something that can fly 24/7 to keep me cool
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Bobbybube(m): 1:38am On Feb 21, 2016
tyur:
hi malabites n malabresses in d house,am a 600 level medsurg student...for more info contact...08166173151
please I want to know how many years medsurg is in unical. Thanks
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 21, 2016
bigneorapz:
hope the house can fly? Cos the weather this days is too hot..need something that can fly 24/7 to keep me cool
no,it is a submarine grin
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 21, 2016
jossi994:
no,it is a submarine grin
wow! GPU grin
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 21, 2016
bigneorapz:
wow! GPU grin
hehehehehe
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Godzlove8(m): 4:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
Aspireahead pls am goin for geology this year in unical.. I want to know if this jamb subjects combination is correct ---> English, Maths, Physics & Chemistry
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Ksudr(m): 6:18am On May 05, 2016
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Aspireahead(m): 7:01am On May 10, 2016
Godzlove8:
Aspireahead pls am goin for geology this year in unical.. I want to know if this jamb subjects combination is correct ---> English, Maths, Physics & Chemistry
please check the jamb brochure as that is the only place to get authentic information
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by taiocol: 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2016
This place is Everly dry

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply)

Unilag Student Electrocuted To Death Yesterday Night / A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking / Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.