Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,004 members, 7,821,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. - Education (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. (71080 Views)

UNICAL Students Stage A Peaceful Protest (Photos) / University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. / Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Papuze(m): 7:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
good evening, how are you pple, am ATC by name am currently in unilorin, am writing a project on the contribution of Ekpe society to the economic activities of akwa ibom state.... am an History n int'l studies student. any unical student should please signify 08135358340 Dats my number..
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by winiedepooh(f): 10:49pm On Oct 06, 2016
Hey ya'll, I'm preparing for the life of a malabress. . lol. I'm a graduate Tuskite, looking for my dream course in unical. Starting next session. Abeg, help a sister; what's the tuition fee, accommodation fee and anything fee like for med surg? In fact, what's the medical school like generally there?
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 06, 2016
Med school
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by taiocol: 10:32am On Oct 07, 2016
winiedepooh:
Hey ya'll, I'm preparing for the life of a malabress. . lol. I'm a graduate Tuskite, looking for my dream course in unical. Starting next session. Abeg, help a sister; what's the tuition fee, accommodation fee and anything fee like for med surg? In fact, what's the medical school like generally there?
Tuition fee is around 40k, the school hostel space price varies from hall to hall and you will get to pay lots of medical college fee.
Life in medical school is. ...
grin
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by winiedepooh(f): 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2016
taiocol:

Tuition fee is around 40k, the school hostel space price varies from hall to hall and you will get to pay lots of medical college fee.
Life in medical school is. ...
grin

lol. I know.. Looking forward to it smiley
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by winiedepooh(f): 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2016
Freshemzy:
Med school is OK can we chat on whatsapp
Aii. Send me your number. Or yet still, add me up on BBM 5621BD41

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by taiocol: 6:43pm On Oct 07, 2016
winiedepooh:

lol. I know.. Looking forward to it smiley

It's good thing you are looking to it. Looking forward to seeing you smiley
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by emmydonkon(m): 1:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
pls hw much is unical course registration nd offcamp hostel single room i need info pls becos i wnt to apply for DE dis my number 08136111864 nd also
school fees for computer science
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Jojooooe(f): 6:29pm On Jan 26, 2017
Any Theatre and Media studies student here
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Ossma100: 12:37pm On Jan 31, 2017
Pls i want 2 knw if unical really accept pipo 4rm oyo state and am DE candidate with lower credit grade computer science ,so dont knw if i can process 4 unical ds yr wt ds all those atributes
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by bishopsamuel(m): 4:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
@ossma. UNICAL is a federal sch.there accept from all state in as much as you beat the cutoff
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by NurEmperor(m): 4:12pm On Feb 03, 2017
Hi all.
How easy is it for candidate from the east to secure admission in unical in the Nursing science department.
And how is their hostel like.
Are nursing students in the same campus with other students?
Please bro/sis, enlighten me.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Aspireahead(m): 10:54am On Feb 04, 2017
NurEmperor:
Hi all.
How easy is it for candidate from the east to secure admission in unical in the Nursing science department.
And how is their hostel like.
Are nursing students in the same campus with other students?
Please bro/sis, enlighten me.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by bishopsamuel(m): 1:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
[quote author=Aspireahead post=53406658][/quote] Gooday,Nursing science is competitive here.It all depends on your jamb score and O'level. Unical considers ELS,LOCALITY& MERIT so your state of origin may be helpful too
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by simba1: 4:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
THANKGOD I FOUND HERE. PLEASE I AM REPPING SOMEONE. SHE WANTS TO APPLY UNICAL MEDICINE. WITH ALL C's in her WAEC. WHAT DO YOU ADVICE?
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by simba1: 5:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
HOW HOW FEASIBLE WOULD IT BE FOR HER. ALL C's in WAEC FOR M.B.B.CH or B.DS?
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by NurEmperor(m): 2:26am On Aug 02, 2017
bishopsamuel:
Gooday,Nursing science is competitive here.It all depends on your jamb score and O'level. Unical considers ELS,LOCALITY& MERIT so your state of origin may be helpful too
Hi bro.
How strong is Unical accreditation in the Nursing department?
Do their students graduate when due?
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nnabuochidi: 2:43am On Aug 02, 2017
Solve Post UTME Registration Problem... you dont need traveling far to purchase your form ..
JOHNSON NIG LIMITED will help you purchase your choice of University Post UTME form in any EASTERN part of Nigeria..For more info call 08106259151 OR 07011405931..
Believe me its no scam...
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by bishopsamuel(m): 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
NurEmperor:

Hi bro.
How strong is Unical accreditation in the Nursing department?
Do their students graduate when due?
There are having issues with accreditation BT that should not perturb you .Unical is a big school,there definitely know how to manoeuvre their way.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by bishopsamuel(m): 6:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
NurEmperor:
Hi bro. How strong is Unical accreditation in the Nursing department? Do their students graduate when due?
It ok
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Apina(m): 12:02am On Aug 10, 2017
I'm considering running a masters program @ unical, would need some guidance. Any masters student here, pls indicate.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Schoolguy9(m): 8:23am On Aug 11, 2017
Good A.M,
I am sure you guys are healthy.

Without much ado, I bring you this important information you really have to look into.
See The Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Study Microbiology In The University. It is quite detailed.
Please, don't fail to click it.
https://schoolpulse..co.ke/2017/08/see-top-10-reasons-why-you-shiuld-study.html
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Kingeket: 3:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
Mehn so glad I finally found this page, am a unical aspirant :- nursing science
Please if you're a student there or an aspirants of the same and you're on bbm pls there's my bbm pin add me 21F3DC55
Cos em not on whatsapp
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by nisimi09: 1:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
Please Can anyone assist with contacts of any faculty or departmental students leader like class rep or SRC Members or any postgraduate student? Our firm wants to plan a program for Students in the school. My contact is 08134016691. Our website is www.prin.com.ng email info@prin.com.ng or prinlimited@gmail.com
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Chitos(f): 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
Pls I need details on requirements for collecting certificate / transcript in university of calabar. Kindly share their contact number with me or anyone that can be of help. Thank u
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by NurEmperor(m): 7:59am On Aug 19, 2017
Kingeket:
Mehn so glad I finally found this page, am a unical aspirant :- nursing science
Please if you're a student there or an aspirants of the same and you're on bbm pls there's my bbm pin add me 21F3DC55
Cos em not on whatsapp
Bro I'm also an aspirant in the same department.
Can I have ur digits?
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Kingeket: 8:10am On Aug 19, 2017
NurEmperor:
Bro I'm also an aspirant in the same department. Can I have ur digits?
Nice to meet you, 09078905184
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by chiunlimited(m): 2:57pm On Aug 19, 2017
UNICAL: 2017/2018 prospective students;A whatsapp group have been created for all 2017 UNICAL ASPIRANTS. You can begin dropping your whatsapp numbers so you could be added as soon as possible to enable you get relevant informations about UNICAL, its NATURE of ADMISSION SCREENING, admission procedure & other vital as well as well as crucial updates from time to time regarding UNICAL. its highly informative, educating,fun & inspiring. Thank you. 08024129637 (Chibuzor)
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by jdula: 4:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
chiunlimited:
UNICAL: 2017/2018 prospective students;A whatsapp group have been created for all 2017 UNICAL ASPIRANTS. You can begin dropping your whatsapp numbers so you could be added as soon as possible to enable you get relevant informations about UNICAL, its NATURE of ADMISSION SCREENING, admission procedure & other vital as well as well as crucial updates from time to time regarding UNICAL. its highly informative, educating,fun & inspiring. Thank you. 08024129637 (Chibuzor)

Nice idea, I wanted to do this to help all aspirant. Send me a PM if you need any assistance. Or reach me on adulajude@yahoo.com
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by wendydiwa: 5:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
Pls I want someone who is doing Msc computer science to help me with some guidelines in writing a concept note. This is my whatsapp number:08082410257
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by NurEmperor(m): 9:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
Kingeket:
Nice to meet you, 09078905184
You are highly welcome
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Donaldskills01: 8:19am On Sep 27, 2017
Hello, I'm Donald and an aspirant of the university of calabar. I want to get more information about the screening process as I am in Benin and my screening date hasn't reflected on my page and I couldn't check the date and venue for my screening!! Please I need an urgent reply as the screening draws close!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (25) (Reply)

Female Underwear Found In Unilag Library For Law Students / Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) / Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.