Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,085 members, 7,828,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. - Education (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. (71163 Views)

UNICAL Students Stage A Peaceful Protest (Photos) / University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. / Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Oluwaseun1995: 7:52am On Jun 16, 2020
suregalluv:

Kindly send a pm

Done!
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by luminaalfa07(m): 8:20am On Jun 16, 2020
great malabites and malabresses am final year student social science education I greet you all in the house

Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by luminaalfa07(m): 8:24am On Jun 16, 2020
if you need unical pass question call me or WhatsApp me on 08062944029

Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 3:03am On Jun 25, 2020
chiunlimited:
*UNICAL POST UTME UPDATES*

- HOW MANY QUESTIONS DOES UNICAL ASK IN HER POST-UTME?-

UNICAL POST-UTME comprised of (40) questions.

15 from English,
5 from Current affairs,
5 from Mathematics
And 5 Questions from EACH of the (3) SUBJECTS candidates took in their JAMB......That is, a total of (40) questions from (6) subjects.

COMPULSORY SUBJECTS YOU WILL WRITE IN UNICAL POST UTME

~ English
~ Mathematics
~ Current Affairs

You are to write (6) of which the compulsory ones have been listed above plus the (3) subjects you wrote in JAMB .

*Science & Medically* inclined candidates are to write the following subjects in UNICAL Post UTME

~ English
~ Mathematics
~ Physics
~ Chemistry
~ Biology
~ Current affairs

Art & Commercial candidates are to write the following subjects in UNICAL Post UTME

~ English
~ Mathematics
~ Government
~ Literature/CRK
~ Account/Economics
~ Current affairs
(It all depends on your jamb subject combination).

Each UNICAL POST-UTME question carries (10 marks) and the time to answer all the whole question is (45 minutes), you have just "a minute" to answer each question.

*WHAT ABOUT UNICAL POST-UTME RESULT?*

Your result will come out latest, a week after you finish your exam while some times up to 2weeks (depending on some hidden factors)

To check your result, you will need a result checker PIN which is normally sold for N1500 and it's only sold in the school @ Unical Micro Finance Bank....... you can check your result with your phone once you get the result checker card.

*ADMISSION PROBABILITY*= POST-UTME SCORE + JAMB SCORE/2

The result of the above formula is called the Average score. Your average score is what will determine whether you merit the admission or not based on your chosen course cut off mark.
hello boss, I applied for med surg in unical but their is one source that said med surg candidates don't write current affairs in their post utme but you included it here.
I'm confused based on my preparation.
They also said that the exam last for 30mins but u said 45mins.

Mbok, clarify me abeg.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by chiunlimited(m): 7:40am On Jun 25, 2020
klose4life:

hello boss, I applied for med surg in unical but their is one source that said med surg candidates don't write current affairs in their post utme but you included it here.
I'm confused based on my preparation.
They also said that the exam last for 30mins but u said 45mins.

Mbok, clarify me abeg.

Don't allow anybody confuse you. Unical gave out current affair questions, just that some medical aspiring students didn't come across it while some did. To be on a safer side just prepare adequately for all the 6 subjects. As for the exam timing its between. 40-45minutes..
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Sparekey(m): 7:57pm On Jul 04, 2020
Please I need an accommodation around etta agbor, or Marian or Akai efa...
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Emma200099: 1:53am On Aug 14, 2020
Hello I did change of institution and course and also bought the unical scratch card but I can't login on the online screening it keep seeing List for (UTME) not yet sent for upload. Thank you.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Matthewdan(m): 3:17am On Aug 14, 2020
K
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Matthewdan(m): 3:22am On Aug 14, 2020
K
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by DanieleLorenzo: 8:46am On Sep 11, 2020
Hello.
Any environmental science students here?
Please can someone be so kind to help me with a list of all the departments in Environmental science.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Hungrychicken(m): 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2021
Does Unical accept this combination for Accounting:

English
Maths
Economics
Commerce

Also, the Local Govt on my Certificate of Origin and on my Jamb, doesn't match.
Would this be a problem?

Thanks alot for your reply.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by chiunlimited(m): 6:40am On Nov 12, 2021
UNICAL POST UTME UPDATES*

- HOW MANY QUESTIONS DOES UNICAL ASK IN HER POST-UTME?-

UNICAL POST-UTME comprised of (40) questions.

15 from English,
5 from Current affairs,
5 from Mathematics
And 5 Questions from EACH of the (3) SUBJECTS candidates took in their JAMB......That is, a total of (40) questions from (6) subjects.

~ English
~ Mathematics
~ Current Affairs

You are to write (6) of which the compulsory ones have been listed above plus the (3) subjects you wrote in JAMB .

*Science & Medically* inclined candidates are to write the following subjects in UNICAL Post UTME

~ English
~ Mathematics
~ Physics
~ Chemistry
~ Biology
~ Current affairs

Art & Commercial candidates are to write the following subjects in UNICAL Post UTME

~ English
~ Mathematics
~ Government
~ Literature/CRK
~ Account/Economics
~ Current affairs
(It all depends on your jamb subject combination).

Each UNICAL POST-UTME question carries (10 marks) and the time to answer all the whole question is (45 minutes), you have just "a minute" to answer each question.

*WHAT ABOUT UNICAL POST-UTME RESULT?*

Your result will come out latest, a week after you finish your exam while some times up to 2weeks (depending on some hidden factors)

To check your result, you will need a result checker PIN which is normally sold for N1500 and it's only sold in the school @ Unical Micro Finance Bank....... you can check your result with your phone once you get the result checker card.

*ADMISSION PROBABILITY*= POST-UTME SCORE + JAMB SCORE/2

The result of the above formula is called the Average score. Your average score is what will determine whether you merit the admission or not based on your chosen course cut off mark.

Chat me up on WhatsApp for more updates 08024129637
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by xcelpro: 10:27am On Nov 12, 2021
Please what is the total amount for final year clearance @UNICAL ?
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Kiliwuwu: 8:16am On Nov 21, 2021
pls I'm planning to apply for nursing in unical in the next coming jamb ,pls watz d cut off mark for nursing
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by xcelpro: 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2021
Kiliwuwu:
pls I'm planning to apply for nursing in unical in the next coming jamb ,pls watz d cut off mark for nursing
There's no static mark.
Score above 240 in jamb and 280 post utme, you will be good to go.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 03, 2022
Hello room, please I need information regarding the current school fees in UNICAL. What's the school fees for a returning computer science student?
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2022
Server88:
Hello room, please I need information regarding the current school fees in UNICAL. What's the school fees for a returning computer science student?
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Phimzy: 7:00pm On Jan 03, 2022
Hello,pls i want to study theatre arts in unical what is the jamb subject combo and cut off mark
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Delight2014(m): 3:39pm On Jan 05, 2022
Pls someone should add me in Unical Aspirant WhatsApp group. I'm lacking update pls

1 Like

Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by omotroyz(m): 9:09am On Jan 24, 2022
Good day great malabites and malabresses. Please how long does it take before a student can apply for transcript after writing final exams?
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Adranido(m): 9:04pm On May 22, 2022
Anyone with unical's post utme past questions in pdf for college of medical sciences should pls help out
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Emma2Seconds: 9:22pm On May 22, 2022
How is radiography in unical and their school fees
I like what I'm seeing cool

Victor, 200L, RADIOGRAPHY. cheesy
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Adranido(m): 10:49pm On May 22, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
you didn't quote me but i heard unical is very good in radiography
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Adranido(m): 10:53pm On May 22, 2022
Abeg o...is Computer Science and Geography compulsory in unical post utme and which month will it likely commence this year??
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Gemineye: 11:09pm On May 22, 2022
Adranido:
Abeg o...is Computer Science and Geography compulsory in unical post utme and which month will it likely commence this year??
.. for science and Medical science, you'll do maths, Lots of English, chem, phy and bio
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by rightdata: 6:30am On May 23, 2022
Good morning All, can i get a book editor from Unical. Send me a mail on info@taxonsystems.com if interested.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Adranido(m): 8:50am On May 23, 2022
Gemineye:
.. for science and Medical science, you'll do maths, Lots of English, chem, phy and bio
thank you alot but what about General paper?
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Gemineye: 9:36am On May 23, 2022
Adranido:
thank you alot but what about General paper?
Yeah ...i forgot current affairs
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by chiunlimited(m): 10:29am On May 23, 2022
Adranido:
Anyone with unical's post utme past questions in pdf for college of medical sciences should pls help out
Chat me up on WhatsApp 08024129637, I'll send u the PDF

1 Like

Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by chiunlimited(m): 10:31am On May 23, 2022
Emma2Seconds:

Radiography is a fully accredited medical course in Unical. And it's OK

Also our present VC increased the fees from 42,000 to 64,000. Acceptance fee is still 25k
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by chiunlimited(m): 10:37am On May 23, 2022
Adranido:

~ English
~ Mathematics
~ Current Affairs

This 3 subjects are the compulsory ones you will write in Unical postutme whether you are a Science, Medical, commercial or Art student

Science & Medical candidates are to write the following subjects in UNICAL Post UTME

~ English (15 questions)
~ Mathematics (5)
~ Physics (5)
~ Chemistry (5)
~ Biology (5)
~ Current affairs (5)

UNICAL POST-UTME comprised of (40) questions each carries 10marks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

What's The English Name Of Moimoi? / Share Your 2015 JAMB Result Here / This Will Surely Make Ur Day (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.