Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. - Education (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. (71154 Views)

UNICAL Students Stage A Peaceful Protest (Photos) / University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. / Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Angelacruz: 10:29pm On Mar 19, 2020
Is dere hope for 196 nursing science?
chiunlimited:

Yes you can
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by DateMynd44(m): 10:58pm On Mar 19, 2020
Angelacruz:
is that ur jamb score?
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by suregalluv(f): 11:55pm On Mar 19, 2020
Angelacruz:
Hmm. That's a very poor score to get into dept of nursing Science. I won't discourage you but you have to perform very well in your p-utme. I hope your waec result is pretty good, too.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 1:28am On Mar 20, 2020
suregalluv:

. That's a very poor score to get into dept of nursing Science. I won't discourage you but you have to perform very well in your p-utme. I hope your waec exams is pretty good, too.
Hello! please i heard calculators aren't going to be provided for us during unical postutme... please how true is this? i'm a medical aspirant....
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Angelacruz: 6:50am On Mar 20, 2020
Tank u.I will sure do
suregalluv:

Hmm. That's a very poor score to get into dept of nursing Science. I won't discourage you but you have to perform very well in your p-utme. I hope your waec exams is pretty good, too.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Benblaq(m): 9:30am On Mar 20, 2020
BRYAN999:
Hello! please i heard calculators aren't going to be provided for us during unical postutme... please how true is this? i'm a medical aspirant....
The questions require less/no use of calculators. Just forty tricky questions which are mainly UOE, current affairs and a combination of your UTME subjects.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by chiunlimited(m): 1:56pm On Mar 20, 2020
Angelacruz:

Yes there's hope.

It all depends on your performance in the postutme examination, and also ur state of origin If it falls under the schools catchment area or ELDS( education less developed states)
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Angelacruz: 3:08pm On Mar 20, 2020
Am from akwa ibom state,is it among d ELDS??...tanks for ur response
chiunlimited:

Yes there's hope.

It all depends on your performance in the postutme examination, and also ur state of origin If it falls under the schools catchment area or ELDS( education less developed states)
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by chiunlimited(m): 5:59pm On Mar 20, 2020
Angelacruz:
Am from akwa ibom state,is it among d ELDS??...tanks for ur response

Its under the catchment area.

U still have a chance of getting admitted, for more directives You can chat me up on WhatsApp, 08024129637.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Angelacruz: 6:24pm On Mar 20, 2020
Tank uu
chiunlimited:

U still have a chance of getting admitted, for more directives You can chat me up on WhatsApp, 08024129637.

1 Like

Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 20, 2020
chiunlimited:

bro! please is edo under unical's catchment area?
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by suregalluv(f): 7:59pm On Mar 20, 2020
BRYAN999:
Yea. There are no calculators. It's just general questions, sciences and few calculations that do not require the use of a calculator.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by suregalluv(f): 7:59pm On Mar 20, 2020
BRYAN999:
Yea
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 21, 2020
suregalluv:

Yea. There are no calculators. It's just general questions, sciences and few calculations that do not require the use of a calculator.
alright! thanks...sorry suregalluv, are you a medical student?
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by chiunlimited(m): 5:54am On Mar 21, 2020
BRYAN999:

Yes bro it is.
States under Unical catchment area include.

Cross river
Akwa ibom
Rivers
Delta
Edo
Bayelsa
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by suregalluv(f): 10:05am On Mar 21, 2020
BRYAN999:
alright! thanks...sorry suregalluv, are you a medical student?
Yea. Nursing science...to be precise
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Duakkie: 10:57am On Mar 21, 2020
Please can you help with transcript processing ?

chiunlimited:

Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by chiunlimited(m): 11:40am On Mar 21, 2020
Duakkie:

Please can you help with transcript processing ?

No idea on that
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 22, 2020
suregalluv:

Yea. Nursing science...to be precise
kkkkk.... please can you drop a few tips on how to ace unical's post utme, and if you dont mind, how you scaled through... i believe all unical's aspirants on here and i will learn a few things from your experience, ...thanks
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by suregalluv(f): 10:25pm On Mar 22, 2020
BRYAN999:
kkkkk.... please can you drop a few tips on how to ace unical's post utme, and if you dont mind, how you scaled through... i believe all unical's aspirants on here and i will learn a few things from your experience, ...thanks
Ok. Unical's p-utme was quite simple. You just have to be conversant with some general questions (sometimes they are repeated, but don't depend on this) and your core subjects (for science students) .
It's not hard, just perform well in the exams to boost your average score.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by chiunlimited(m): 10:39pm On Mar 22, 2020
*UNICAL POST UTME UPDATES*

- HOW MANY QUESTIONS DOES UNICAL ASK IN HER POST-UTME?-

UNICAL POST-UTME comprised of (40) questions.

15 from English,
5 from Current affairs,
5 from Mathematics
And 5 Questions from EACH of the (3) SUBJECTS candidates took in their JAMB......That is, a total of (40) questions from (6) subjects.

COMPULSORY SUBJECTS YOU WILL WRITE IN UNICAL POST UTME

~ English
~ Mathematics
~ Current Affairs

You are to write (6) of which the compulsory ones have been listed above plus the (3) subjects you wrote in JAMB .

*Science & Medically* inclined candidates are to write the following subjects in UNICAL Post UTME

~ English
~ Mathematics
~ Physics
~ Chemistry
~ Biology
~ Current affairs

Art & Commercial candidates are to write the following subjects in UNICAL Post UTME

~ English
~ Mathematics
~ Government
~ Literature/CRK
~ Account/Economics
~ Current affairs
(It all depends on your jamb subject combination).

Each UNICAL POST-UTME question carries (10 marks) and the time to answer all the whole question is (45 minutes), you have just "a minute" to answer each question.

*WHAT ABOUT UNICAL POST-UTME RESULT?*

Your result will come out latest, a week after you finish your exam while some times up to 2weeks (depending on some hidden factors)

To check your result, you will need a result checker PIN which is normally sold for N1500 and it's only sold in the school @ Unical Micro Finance Bank....... you can check your result with your phone once you get the result checker card.

*ADMISSION PROBABILITY*= POST-UTME SCORE + JAMB SCORE/2

The result of the above formula is called the Average score. Your average score is what will determine whether you merit the admission or not based on your chosen course cut off mark.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by utibeessien115(m): 6:45am On Mar 23, 2020
Course ECT : ELECTRONIC AND COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY

IS the score ok to be given admission?
Any hope for admission?
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Benblaq(m): 7:27am On Mar 23, 2020
utibeessien115:

Any hope for admission?
Electronic And Computer Technology is quite easy to get because aspirants are running away from Physics, that means 200 or more in Post UTME will do.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by chiunlimited(m): 7:50am On Mar 23, 2020
utibeessien115:

Any hope for admission?

Yes bro, I hope you fall under the,catchment states
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Angelacruz: 1:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
Hello,am an aspirant for nursing.196 in jst concluded jamb.Any hope?
BRYAN999:
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Angelacruz: 12:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
Yeah
DateMynd44:
is that ur jamb score?
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 04, 2020
Angelacruz:
Hello,am an aspirant for nursing.196 in jst concluded jamb.Any hope?
hey angelcruz! just drop your number so that i can add you to the unical aspirants whatsapp group...all your questions will be answered in the group...
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Angelacruz: 6:27am On Apr 04, 2020
Tank uu...am not on watsapp
BRYAN999:
hey angelcruz! just drop your number so that i can add you to the unical aspirants whatsapp group...all your questions will be answered in the group...
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Oluwaseun1995: 10:06am On May 30, 2020
suregalluv:

Please can you drop your WhatsApp line, wanna ask you a few questions concerning admission in UNICAL, thank you
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by luqmandwise(m): 6:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hi, i'm lukman from Kwara state, scored 280 in d just concluded jamb. I applied unical what are my chances and does uninstall accept double sittings for MBBS(medicine and surgery)
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by suregalluv(f): 10:58pm On Jun 15, 2020
Oluwaseun1995:

Please can you drop your WhatsApp line, wanna ask you a few questions concerning admission in UNICAL, thank you
Kindly send a pm

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

What's The English Name Of Moimoi? / Share Your 2015 JAMB Result Here / This Will Surely Make Ur Day (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.