Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. - Education (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. (71157 Views)

UNICAL Students Stage A Peaceful Protest (Photos) / University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. / Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Adranido(m): 10:59am On May 23, 2022
chiunlimited:

COMPULSORY SUBJECTS YOU WILL WRITE IN UNICAL POST UTME

~ English
~ Mathematics
~ Current Affairs

This 3 subjects are the compulsory ones you will write in Unical postutme whether you are a Science, Medical, commercial or Art student

Science & Medical candidates are to write the following subjects in UNICAL Post UTME

~ English (15 questions)
~ Mathematics (5)
~ Physics (5)
~ Chemistry (5)
~ Biology (5)
~ Current affairs (5)

UNICAL POST-UTME comprised of (40) questions each carries 10marks

Thank you o

1 Like

Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Emma2Seconds: 1:27pm On May 23, 2022
What about their cut off mark
chiunlimited:

Radiography is a fully accredited medical course in Unical. And it's OK

Also our present VC increased the fees from 42,000 to 64,000. Acceptance fee is still 25k
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Adranido(m): 5:04pm On May 23, 2022
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 23, 2022
Adranido:
Pls o i scored 296 in utme this year but i don't know if that score is enough for medicine or should i change my course..And also abeg i need advice about how to ace unical post utme caz i'm a first timer
your score is fair enough. Just study for the post utme. A score of 320 in the post-utme exam will give you an aggregate score of 308 which should suffice. You should also consider your state of origin as well (in case of catchment).

2 Likes

Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by chiunlimited(m): 12:41am On May 24, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
What about their cut off mark

No official cutoff was released last year but if you tell me your jamb score I can help you evaluate your chances of being admitted
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by chiunlimited(m): 12:44am On May 24, 2022
Adranido:
Pls o i scored 296 in utme this year but i don't know if that score is enough for medicine or should i change my course..And also abeg i need advice about how to ace unical post utme caz i'm a first timer

I strongly believe you will scale through, you have a brilliant score. You just have to prepare very well for the P-utme examination

You can send me a DM & i will help you with Unical postutme past questions.

1 Like

Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Adranido(m): 3:33am On May 24, 2022
Leonardoshawn3:
your score is fair enough. Just study for the post utme. A score of 320 in the post-utme exam will give you an aggregate score of 308 which should suffice. You should also consider your state of origin as well (in case of catchment).
Thanks
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Adranido(m): 3:35am On May 24, 2022
chiunlimited:

I strongly believe you will scale through, you have a brilliant score. You just have to prepare very well for the P-utme examination

You can send me a DM & i will help you with Unical postutme past questions.
Alright sir
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Emma2Seconds: 6:05am On May 24, 2022
Like 240 an ELDS candidate
chiunlimited:

No official cutoff was released last year but if you tell me your jamb score I can help you evaluate your chances of being admitted
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by chiunlimited(m): 5:22pm On May 24, 2022
Emma2Seconds:

Bro with 240 and also falling under the ELDS category, trust me you do stand a high Chance of being admitted into radiography. Just set a target of 270-300 in the postutme and you're sure of getting admitted
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Emma2Seconds: 5:31pm On May 24, 2022
No warm
chiunlimited:

Bro with 240 and also falling under the ELDS category, trust me you do stand a high Chance of being admitted into radiography. Just set a target of 270-300 in the postutme and you're sure of getting admitted
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Emma2Seconds: 10:29am On May 29, 2022
Ok br please which university offers radiography at Masters level??
chiunlimited:

Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Adranido(m): 10:59am On May 29, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
i had 242 also an Elds but do you u have any idea about pharmacy cutoff mark
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Adranido(m): 11:03am On May 29, 2022
Pls guys i'm seriously lacking updates about unical..pls when will post utme form be out and the price and also how to cal. unical's agg. mark..is o level result used also..thanks
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Emma2Seconds: 11:45am On May 29, 2022
Which state??
Adranido:
i had 242 also an Elds but do you u have any idea about pharmacy cutoff mark
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Adranido(m): 11:49am On May 29, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
Which state??
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Emma2Seconds: 12:18pm On May 29, 2022
Pharmacy is not accredited in unical
Adranido:
Benue
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 29, 2022
Adranido:
Pls guys i'm seriously lacking updates about unical..pls when will post utme form be out and the price and also how to cal. unical's agg. mark..is o level result used also..thanks
just forget about about post utme for now. The current 100 level have not even started began second semester yet. Your post utme wiill likely be next year.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Adranido(m): 6:05pm On May 29, 2022
Leonardoshawn3:
just forget about about post utme for now. The current 100 level have not even started began second semester yet. Your post utme wiill likely be next year.
Alright..thanks
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by chiunlimited(m): 7:05am On May 30, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
Ok br please which university offers radiography at Masters level??

To be sincere I have no idea, but I do believe once you secure your undergraduate admission before you graduate from radiography you would have met some senior colleagues and lecturers who would give you academic advice on where u can pursue your masters. The most important thing is to get into the system first
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Emma2Seconds: 9:04am On May 30, 2022
Okay
chiunlimited:

To be sincere I have no idea, but I do believe once you secure your undergraduate admission before you graduate from radiography you would have met some senior colleagues and lecturers who would give you academic advice on where u can pursue your masters. The most important thing is to get into the system first
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
Is it compulsory to have offered computer science in waec to gain admission to computer science dept?
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by chiunlimited(m): 5:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
Eaziimoney:
Is it compulsory to have offered computer science in waec to gain admission to computer science dept?

Its not necessary bro
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Adranido(m): 3:25am On Jul 16, 2022
Leonardoshawn3:
That's not my score.
I scored 242.
State of origin is benue.
Should I still apply.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 3:59am On Jul 16, 2022
Adranido:
That's not my score.
I scored 242.
State of origin is benue.
Should I still apply.
hmm.....

Purchase the change of course form and change to dentistry.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Adranido(m): 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2022
Leonardoshawn3:
hmm.....

Purchase the change of course form and change to dentistry.
Ok thanks.But they usually admit few for Dentistry o
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
Adranido:
Ok thanks.But they usually admit few for Dentistry o
yes, but you stand a good chance at getting admitted into dentistry.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Etosha: 10:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
chiunlimited:

Please, do you know if Unical msc form is on sale? I have been checking their website for info but I haven't seen any.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Etosha: 10:37pm On Dec 07, 2022
luminaalfa07:
if you need unical pass question call me or WhatsApp me on 08062944029

Is their Msc form on sale? Good day sir.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by DAramis: 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
chiunlimited:

Helo bro,

I have a sister that scored 190 Post utme. She wanted to do nursing , but I guessed that score is too low. Can you suggest other science based courses, or health related courses (good one with job prospects )she can switch to ?

What is your view on Applied chemistry or Science laboratory someone proposed? Any other experienced person or current student can chip in his or her view.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by chiunlimited(m): 6:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
DAramis:

Helo bro,

I have a sister that scored 190 Post utme. She wanted to do nursing , but I guessed that score is too low. Can you suggest other science based courses, or health related courses (good one with job prospects )she can switch to ?

What is your view on Applied chemistry or Science laboratory someone proposed? Any other experienced person or current student can chip in his or her view.

She should go for SLT
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by DAramis: 9:22pm On Dec 17, 2022
chiunlimited:

She should go for SLT
Okay, thanks for your input.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

What's The English Name Of Moimoi? / Share Your 2015 JAMB Result Here / This Will Surely Make Ur Day (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.