Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

We Don't Have Godfathers In APC -- El-rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don't Have Godfathers In APC -- El-rufai (1281 Views)

Buhari's Cabinet: Shocker Awaits APC Godfathers - Tribuneonline / Yero, Caught On Tape Threatening Violence Against APC, El-rufai / Cabal, Godfathers In Pdp To Go Next Month –nwodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Don't Have Godfathers In APC -- El-rufai by gratiaeo(m): 2:31pm On Sep 08, 2013
We don’t have godfathers in APC — El-Rufai

Mr. Nasir El-Rufai The Protem National Secretary of the All Progressives Congress and former Minister of FCT, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai, said on Saturday there would be no room for godfatherism in the party. El-Rufai who represented the Protem National Chairman of the APC, Bisi Akande, at a national conference organised by the Movement for a Better Future in Kaduna on Saturday, said, “Nobody will take the APC and put it in his pocket. We will have no godfathers in this party. All those who want to be godfathers should go the PDP.” He said the leadership of the party had issued guidelines to set up a Harmonisation Committee in the 36 states of the federation to ensure the fusion of the three parties that make up the APC. He added that the national leadership of the party would soon conclude work on the committee and appealed to members to desist from making comments or giving the impression that leaders had been selected for the party at various states “because no leader has emerged yet.” He also noted that leaders of the APC would emerge from the Harmonisation Committee, being worked out by the leadership of the party. ”The national executive has issued guidelines for the setting up of harmonisation committees in the various states. “The harmonisation committees are not caretaker or interim committees, but just harmonisation committee. The objective is to ensure the fusion of the three parties into one political party. “They are to ensure that meetings take place at all levels. By next week, we hope to finish work on the harmonisation committee for them to start work right away, ” he said Speaking on the theme, ‘Nigeria: the new vision,’ a former governor of Kano State and member of the merger committee of the All Progressive Party, Mr. Ibrahim Shekarau decried the security situation in the country, saying the PDP-led government was a “total failure.” He noted that the only answer to the failure of the government was to get the right people on the front seat of governance in the next political dispensation.

elrufai..so tinubu is the god
mother..abi?keep deluding
your self .our accidental
servant gemio yeye man wey suppose de inside jail by now even get mouth de talk rolling stone apc is a party of strange bed fellows
Re: We Don't Have Godfathers In APC -- El-rufai by homesteady(m): 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2013
LOOOL! Maybe he meant it the other way round!! gringrin
I'm sure even APC supporters will be shocked by this lie!

1 Like

Re: We Don't Have Godfathers In APC -- El-rufai by ROCKJ1(m): 2:50pm On Sep 08, 2013
Yes... its true.. APC doesnt have Godfathers... they have Godmothers and Godsons.. LOL!

1 Like

Re: We Don't Have Godfathers In APC -- El-rufai by AkamuandStew: 2:56pm On Sep 08, 2013
Tinubu was ACN's Godfather...

APC is less than 2 months old so for now I agree with El Rufai. Until such a time when a Godfather emerges I shall re-echo El Rufai's words;

APC has no Godfather!!

2 Likes

Re: We Don't Have Godfathers In APC -- El-rufai by ckkris: 3:05pm On Sep 08, 2013
Tinubu&Buhari PLC
aka APC

2 Likes

Re: We Don't Have Godfathers In APC -- El-rufai by gramci: 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2013
Lol @godmotherism cheesy
Re: We Don't Have Godfathers In APC -- El-rufai by Longeria(m): 4:17pm On Sep 08, 2013
yeah, APC dont have godfathers,

But SATAN FATHERS.

5 Likes

Re: We Don't Have Godfathers In APC -- El-rufai by petrov10: 4:39pm On Sep 08, 2013
Re: We Don't Have Godfathers In APC -- El-rufai by petrov10: 4:39pm On Sep 08, 2013
Lol ...Emir of twitters @ it again

1 Like

Re: We Don't Have Godfathers In APC -- El-rufai by gameboy727(m): 7:18pm On Sep 08, 2013
Nonsense. They themselves are the godfathers.

1 Like

Re: We Don't Have Godfathers In APC -- El-rufai by samuelkaykay(m): 7:36pm On Sep 08, 2013
If they don't have Godfathers that means they are BASTARDS !

1 Like

Re: We Don't Have Godfathers In APC -- El-rufai by jaiykem: 7:44pm On Sep 08, 2013
OKOME! GODFATHER ABi GOD PIKIN No DEY APC NA! my grandpapa even no sef say na only headache oho! cure na u fit see for APC.Headache wan kill me, abi laugh.
Re: We Don't Have Godfathers In APC -- El-rufai by owolabifunke14(f): 7:54pm On Sep 08, 2013
We all know that El-rufia cannot win an ordinary councillorship election without the help of a godfather.The only Nigerian politician without a godfather is My amiable governor Mimiko.El-rufia that is busy begging Fashola to give his two daughters job.

1 Like

Re: We Don't Have Godfathers In APC -- El-rufai by gratiaeo(m): 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2013
samuelkaykay: If they don't have Godfathers that means they are BASTARDS !
Laugh wan make me ejaculate 4 bus

1 Like

Re: We Don't Have Godfathers In APC -- El-rufai by ShineIt: 10:27pm On Sep 08, 2013
Tinubu and Buhari are Godfatherism personified, we only have to look at their antecedents.

Bobo you bad o
Re: We Don't Have Godfathers In APC -- El-rufai by speeder(m): 11:04pm On Sep 08, 2013
Who get pin mouth charger?
Re: We Don't Have Godfathers In APC -- El-rufai by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 08, 2013
El-Rufai!

May I remind you that politics and godfatherism can't be separated?

Even in advanced countries, it's impact is felt.

I knew you will seize this opportunity of the godfatherism brouhahas in PDP to lie and lure the displaced into your den of liars too..
Afterall liar muhammed is una boss.

Liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: We Don't Have Godfathers In APC -- El-rufai by Kingspin(m): 11:54pm On Sep 08, 2013
Any association without elders or finding fathers is simply an orphan. Is it because we misused God fathers. Mandela is a Godfather to SA, Awo was to Yorubas and Alex E, S.Liar are for PDP than who is for APC, are they bastards or denying Oldest man like Buhari. I hope not so?
Re: We Don't Have Godfathers In APC -- El-rufai by Kingspin(m): 11:57pm On Sep 08, 2013
Re: We Don't Have Godfathers In APC -- El-rufai by Kingspin(m): 11:58pm On Sep 08, 2013
2015! APC play ur cards right.
Re: We Don't Have Godfathers In APC -- El-rufai by Kingspin(m): 12:00am On Sep 09, 2013
2015! Welcome to APC Orphanage/Fatherless Home, at no June 12 street, Lagos.

1 Like

Re: We Don't Have Godfathers In APC -- El-rufai by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 09, 2013
[size=18pt]Why do this guy el Rufai remind me of Herr Flick from Allo-Allo[/size]

1 Like

Re: We Don't Have Godfathers In APC -- El-rufai by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 09, 2013
[size=18pt]Why do this guy el Rufai remind me of Herr Flick from Allo-Allo[/size]

Re: We Don't Have Godfathers In APC -- El-rufai by Brimmie(m): 1:35am On Sep 09, 2013
Ok.. Seen.. Read.. Digested!! Next!! undecided

(1) (Reply)

“Okorocha Begged On His Kneels To Be Given APGA Ticket In 2011"- Victor Umeh / How MAGAJI(aka tinubu) Sold Apc Governor Second Term For Oando Oil Block / OSUN APC Youths Arrested In Imo En- Route To Anambra. - Police.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.