Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,240 members, 7,822,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Why Are Us Men So Gullible With Money Sucking Women? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Us Men So Gullible With Money Sucking Women? (2210 Views)

SMH!!! See What Women Has Turned Us ( Men) Into - Pic / Why Are Nigerian Men So Fuckin Ignorant? / Why Are Some Men So Cruel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Us Men So Gullible With Money Sucking Women? by HolyMic(m): 12:10pm On Jun 17, 2008
Becos your mother didnt raise you right or wasnt in your life!!!
I see topics like "Of What Use Is My Girlfriend If I Can't Have Sex With Her?" and some slob crying about his woman making him poor.
Did your mum make your dad poor or enhance his wealth?
There is a difference btw prostitutes that take from you and a woman that will give you what you give her and if you are lucky MORE!
Love and relationships is a 50/50 deal and arrangment.
If one of you is unhappy while doing the best you can for the other be it man or woman then something is wrong.
I can understand a bit why men lament uselessly online becos women teach their friends to deal with a man appropriately but men are shy to talk when they have been pussy whipped till its too late or a too proud with a false manly ego that they are in charge even when the woman he loves makes him do the world for her and he gets or asks for nothing in return.
Its an in thing to have a woman on your arm and no one wants to look gay. (men)
Not withstanding if you cant manage your woman properly and be honest with her the way she tells you to financially support her ass then you aint a man yet!!!
Boys, you make me laugh and cry at the state men have lost their balls to modern media spinning of de-masculising of men and making us be some chivalry obsessed bleeps even when NOTIN FOR YOU!!!
Pussies! (not the women this time, the men making dumb posts that they aint really MEN)

Peace to those who want it wink
Re: Why Are Us Men So Gullible With Money Sucking Women? by Godalone(m): 3:52pm On Jun 17, 2008
Well,you try.
Re: Why Are Us Men So Gullible With Money Sucking Women? by manmustwac(m): 8:20pm On Jun 17, 2008
if a man wants a woo man he has to woo her. And its only natural for us men to use money to woo our woo men[/b]The definition for [b]woo is to seek the affection of with intent to romance, i guess the problem is us men love our woo men to much maybe its because of that thing they have between their legsĀ  grin

(1) (Reply)

Man Butchers 12 Yr Old Nephew,: Blames The Devil. / Was I Wrong Handling My Niece? / Plea For Votes For My Lil Man In The Cussons Baby Moments Competition (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.