Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,116 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

SMH!!! See What Women Has Turned Us ( Men) Into - Pic - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SMH!!! See What Women Has Turned Us ( Men) Into - Pic (1549 Views)

My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out / 5 Tricks Nigerian Women Use To "Trap Men Into Marriage" / Have Our Fears Turned Us Into A Bunch Of Sexists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SMH!!! See What Women Has Turned Us ( Men) Into - Pic by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 04, 2015
Ladies can you Marry this kind of Man, Guys if
your woman is eating too much can you
account your food stuff for her

Re: SMH!!! See What Women Has Turned Us ( Men) Into - Pic by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 04, 2015
Ode! Wiaris The Pic?

Edited: Seen.
And So?
Re: SMH!!! See What Women Has Turned Us ( Men) Into - Pic by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 04, 2015
Re: SMH!!! See What Women Has Turned Us ( Men) Into - Pic by LadyX(f): 2:02am On Jun 04, 2015
That is a stingy man.

Instead of rationing food, let him tell the wife to contribute towards feeding. That way they will live happily because he will not feel a pinch when the wife eats a lot.
Re: SMH!!! See What Women Has Turned Us ( Men) Into - Pic by Penssuwa(m): 2:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
I like ladies that eat well, at least, she will know the importance of getting the stomach serviced. Such a person does not play with cooking. The only time I'll require her to eat less is when it affects her weight or health.
Re: SMH!!! See What Women Has Turned Us ( Men) Into - Pic by Stillfire: 4:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
Poor people's problem. It's not gender related. #deadthread.
Re: SMH!!! See What Women Has Turned Us ( Men) Into - Pic by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
Stillfire:
Poor people's problem. It's not gender related. #deadthread.
Still fire what do u actually mean by ""Its not gender related"' how do u mean u it¿
Re: SMH!!! See What Women Has Turned Us ( Men) Into - Pic by Stillfire: 6:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
RicardozRichard:

Still fire what do u actually mean by ""Its not gender related"' how do u mean u it¿

My brother it is poverty that makes you measure the size of yam.
When you have enough, you don't care.
It's not a matter of husband vs wife, nor what wives are making men do, pray for wealth so you don't reduce yourself to counting the number of meat in a pot of soup.
Re: SMH!!! See What Women Has Turned Us ( Men) Into - Pic by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
Stillfire:

My brother it is poverty that makes you measure the size of yam.
When you have enough, you don't care.
It's not a matter of husband vs wife, nor what wives are making men do, pray for wealth so you don't reduce yourself to counting the number of meat in a pot of soup.
Lolzzzzzzzzzzz. My brother it is only the eyes of a bat that sees the shadow of its prey from afar in the night.
Now what make you think am the one in that picture
And do you think the man isn't wealthy and he was able to afford for himself and his wife maybe family before making a change out of it... Stillfire i think your head is still on fire.. when it quench comeback and repost. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

This Plant In The Home Can Kill A Child In Less Than A Minute! Find Out How! / See What Is Silently Killing Families In Nigeria -healthplus Reports / Can't Afford Rent in Lagos? Here Is The Solution!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.