Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Mrs. Juliet Ezeyin Idu’s Advice For Nigerians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mrs. Juliet Ezeyin Idu’s Advice For Nigerians (1597 Views)

Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now / Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu / Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mrs. Juliet Ezeyin Idu’s Advice For Nigerians by ACKCITY: 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2013
Having all these in view, Mrs. Juliet advices Nigerians and the whole world and she says,

“My advice to the children of God out there, I am not trying to say there is no God, there’s God. There’s death, there’s hell. What I am now advising you is to be careful of where you go, be careful of magic because I can’t call all these things in Chosen miracle.

It is God that performs miracle, what they are performing in Chosen is magic. Always read your bible, run away from sin, practice what you believe, practice holiness and righteousness.

The Almighty God will help you, don’t be discouraged, I am saying all these for you to know so that you will not become a victim.

So that what happened to me will not happen to you. May God bless you in Jesus name.

For enquiries, call 08057806424, 08068742312 or e-mail jesusmopol1@gmail.com

Source: http://www.citofgod.com/juliet-ezeyin-advice-nigeria

Re: Mrs. Juliet Ezeyin Idu’s Advice For Nigerians by karis2(f): 4:13pm On Sep 08, 2013
My dear,what u adviced us,is what pastor Lazarus mouka advices us on every service.Be carefull with what you go about posting and destroying peoples image.Even Angels did not bring railings and accusation against satan but only said "Satan the Lord rebukes u".Take a cue from them and watch your mouth,because someday you will give account of every word and post u have spoken.take hid,dont take odas along in your misguided erros.Do the first work and make God your first love...shallom

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Need For The Saviour? / SEE T.B. Joshua Carrying Three Bags Of Rice On His Head / Bill Cosby Put's Victoria Osteen In Her Place.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.