Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery - Properties (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery (214172 Views)

Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos). / Contact Us For Tiles, Water Closet, Pipes And Fitting / Meet Expert On Tiles Laying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by nfts0502: 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
Bathroom vanity....=N=55k for more info call 08140320069

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 3:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
Thank you all

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by kenazuu(m): 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
rotecch77:
More
lovely, how much is the first pictures and the size

to kenazuu@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 11:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
@kenazuu ; yes lovely,..check your mail for the reply
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 6:50am On Sep 10, 2015
Morning to you all, update on our on-going project is coming soon
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 4:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
more coming

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 10:44am On Sep 11, 2015
Contact us today for your tiling, plumbing, both sales and services
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 2:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
More update

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by FastShipping: 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2015
rotecch77:
More update

I must confess that your boys have improved tremendously with the way they tile now. Their way of tiling now is five times better than the outcome of tiling you displayed here throughout last year. I have seen an almost perfect tiling job from you in the last few months that can rival either Skimanski work or anyone else. I believe the more your guys do it, the better they get.

Keep up the good work.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 7:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
@fastshiping: thanks so much we learn everyday..... we are trying to improve everyday. I dove my hat for oga skimaski also
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 7:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
All tiles using on this project are china,we trying out our best to make it looks as spanish tiles design

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 11:29am On Sep 12, 2015
More coming
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 8:02am On Sep 13, 2015
More

1 Share

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by modian(m): 9:36am On Sep 13, 2015
For all kinds of durable Foreign Interlocking Plastic Molds including but not limited to the following:
DT Marks or checkers
DT Rounds
DT Star
DT Palm Tree
DT Lover
DT Coconut
Zenith
Hammer
Blackberry Small and Big
Didalo Star
Figure 8
Line Romer
Hi Checker
Hi Plain
3 star
Kerbs
Glover Star
Please contact:
HMR Mercantile Ltd
Akinwale Olatunde on 08056516226 or 08027365120
Please, note that we supply minimum order quantity of 1000 pieces and at direct-from-factory prices.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by zykeefun(m): 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
Help! Help!! Experts pls help ooooooooooooooooo!
Water from the ground is affecting the lower walls of my apartment.
I want to install tiles on the wall. What kind or partern of tiles is okay for this. I need pictures and urgent too. Email. segrich77atyahoo.com

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 8:04pm On Sep 13, 2015
Check these

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 1:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
New project details

Client;Nler member
Site location;Ajah area
Mechanical aspect
Duration;4days
Materials; upvc pipe (waste line)Encho pipe and fittings (cold and hot line supply)

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 1:55pm On Sep 14, 2015
More

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by presido1: 5:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
Boss how far?
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
@presido; baba presssiiii I dey o
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by adanny01(m): 6:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
rotecch77

I like your thread and have been following it. I need quotes on my choice items. The list includes

Wall tiles
Floor tiles
Water heater
Bath tub
Kitchen sink (one and half bowl and 1 tray)
Taps (shower, kitchen mixers)
W/C set

I wish to compare with local prices as project is in KD. Hoping its cheaper with you including tp so i can patronise you. You did mention yours is very cheap but for the tp for sending up north. Will upload some of ur pics and others. I dont know differences of ceramic, vitrified and porcelain tiles, some lecture will be useful.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by adanny01(m): 6:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
kitchen sink, long pipe tap, shower mixer and the last i dont know its name.

1 Like

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by adanny01(m): 6:13pm On Sep 14, 2015
Kitchen tile options

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by adanny01(m): 6:19pm On Sep 14, 2015
Bathroom wall and sitting room tiles (black)

1 Like

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 9:07pm On Sep 14, 2015
@danny01; thanks for your time on our tread pls kindly send me your mail
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by adanny01(m): 9:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
rotecch77:
@danny01; thanks for your time on our tread pls kindly send me your mail

Sorry, forgot to add that.
adanny01@yahoo.com
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 8:40am On Sep 15, 2015
Ok seen
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 5:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
Update coming soon
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 5:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
Still. Coming
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by BolaHenri: 7:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
I have seen the tiling work you posted. Why is it that u don't use spacer while tiling? This ensures that the tiles are evenly spaced and come out in a straight pattern.

2 Likes

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by kopell: 8:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
BolaHenri:
I have seen the tiling work you posted. Why is it that u don't use spacer while tiling? This ensures that the tiles are evenly spaced and come out in a straight pattern.
Thank for your observers, in addtion to this question.Why are guys level the floor using regular cermet? Here in the west no need for leveling, instead they used white cermet to level the tile, then used what the call ground of the same colour for the tiles to bring nice finish. Can please explain the reason for that.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 10:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
@ kopell /bolahenry; thanks for your observation
1)it's not compulsory to use spacer for all tiles, this doesn't mean the line will. Bend or have zig-zag finishing
2)we don't use only cement to level floor,what we usually use here is sharp sand and cement , then we mix cement again as "morter" to gum it,after comes white cement or coloured cement for the grout

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (67) (Reply)

Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices / Home Plans For Bungalows In Nigeria? / CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.