Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? (37935 Views)

The Divine Way Men And Women Are Created By God And Its Pitfalls / False Prophet: Uebert Angel / Islam Created By The Roman Catholic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Justbeingreal(m): 1:13pm On Sep 30, 2013
nathdim: look at the names of the angels angel Michael angel Raphael angel Gabriel angel castell e.t.c why is there no angel babatunde angel chinedu angel ekaite why is it only the white man names dat god knows as angel
lol u a clown
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by macof(m): 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2013
Malawian:
the names are divine names, given by God almigthy and Not Hebrew names.
and that is wat ur pastor tells u? U most be a dummy without cause for knowledge. How can u say Michael, Gabriel, Uriel are not HEBREW names? Wat of Eli, Elijah, Elisha? These names only have meaning in Hebrew and the so called angels are known only by hebrews. Am sure u would say "Jesus" was a name given my God. u Better seek knowledge, this christianity promotes stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by macof(m): 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2013
Dannylux:

long story. Jesus is no angel.
The word of God is deeper than it appears to be. Misinterpretation is inevitable.
the will of God is known by every man, it's in our subconsciousness. it's a simple thing to do, no confusion but u people have to realise that u are making no sense with Christianity. All those who have looked inside of their subcounsciousness can achieve true knowledge of God, what most Christians do is follow ur deceptive pastors, and that leads to even more slavery attitudes.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by poweredcom(m): 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
To me the most powerful Angels are Ayana Angels and Angel eyes.......xx stars....their eyes alone can make a man cum cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by bokohalal(m): 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2013
Onliie: so if someone attacks Jonathan, he will be the one to fight back by himself?

Gotcha! The Presidency is our creation. Since you equate Jonathan with your God.
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Msgamble: 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2013
MEILYN: common go and sit down, u dont know scriptures.... Enoch, mtcheeeewwwww Angel Gabriel is an Angel, Michael is an Arch-Angel. Maybe this thread will help you, https://www.nairaland.com/1446860/archangel-michael-jesus-christ/12#1830555 peace
Bro, u lost it there, u say The Bible only mention Michael as the only Arch-Angel? What is d meaning of Arch-Angels? Arch as a greek word means Chief-angels..then i gave Dan 10:13 which describe Michael as 'one of chief prince', Rev 17: 1-18 says '7 angels with seven vials' meaning Archangels also..u're here pointing me to thread that i av already been part of..because Michael is a war Angel doesn't make him more 'Powerful' than Gabriel(message/errant Angel) or Raphael(healing Angel) n Uriel(family success Angel) less powerful everyone with it own uses, they are all 'Chief-angel or Arch-angel' if Arch is d word troubling u 'Bible scholar'
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 30, 2013
Angel fadekemi
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Malawian(m): 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2013
macof: and that is wat ur pastor tells u? U most be a dummy without cause for knowledge. How can u say Michael, Gabriel, Uriel are not HEBREW names? Wat of Eli, Elijah, Elisha? These names only have meaning in Hebrew and the so called angels are known only by hebrews. Am sure u would say "Jesus" was a name given my God. u Better seek knowledge, this christianity promotes stupidity.

you are very dumb. those names predated the formation of any tribe named as the "hebrews" and i am a catholic not one of those brainwash pupils looking up to their daddy G.Os. tongue tongue
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by lasrondo: 6:36pm On Sep 30, 2013
Jesus Christ
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Tinyemeka(m): 7:49pm On Sep 30, 2013
MEILYN: Jesus Christ....

Have been receiving insults because i mentioned Jesus...

but u do err not knowing scriptures
TANKS TO TRUTHISLIGHT.

"And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon." (Revelation 5:2-3).

"And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof." (Revelation 5:5).

so, from that ^, we know it is only Jesus that can/open the scrolls/seven seals.

"And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire: And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth," (Revelation 10:1-2).
"And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices." (Revelation 10:3).

"And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth." (Revelation 10:8 ).

So, this strong angel standing on the sea and on the earth is having the scroll 'opened' and we know who was the only one that can open the scroll.

"And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof." (Revelation 5:5)...

What does Angel mean?
Angel-Messenger

"Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts." (Malachi 3:1).

This is God saying He will send a Messenger [Jesus]

Jesus is an Angel dont be fooled.
Confusionist. Where is it stated that angel exclusively means messenger? Or messenger, angel?
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by macof(m): 9:51pm On Sep 30, 2013
Malawian:

you are very dumb. those names predated the formation of any tribe named as the "hebrews" and i am a catholic not one of those brainwash pupils looking up to their daddy G.Os. tongue tongue
what is ur prove That those names were in existence before the formation of the Hebrew language? When was the Hebrew language formed? I hope u realise that Abraham spoke Hebrew or pre-Hebrew. He saw angels physically but didn't know their names, he wished not for their names but just called them Lord. I don't care if u are catholic or orthodox u are still a dummy.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by ajokay(f): 9:55pm On Sep 30, 2013
Angel Michael is more powerful than Lucifer. so there fore Angel Michael is the most powerful angel created by God.
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by macof(m): 9:55pm On Sep 30, 2013
Tinyemeka:
Confusionist. Where is it stated that angel exclusively means messenger? Or messenger, angel?
it's simple knowledge. If u are a true Christian u should do research about the origin of ur evil religion.
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by ThonyTega(m): 10:47pm On Sep 30, 2013
You are very wrong

TANKS TO TRUTHISLIGHT.

"And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon." (Revelation 5:2-3).

"And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof." (Revelation 5:5).

so, from that ^, we know it is only Jesus that can/open the scrolls/seven seals.

"And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire: And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth," (Revelation 10:1-2).
"And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices." (Revelation 10:3).

"And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth." (Revelation 10:8 ).

So, this strong angel standing on the sea and on the earth is having the scroll 'opened' and we know who was the only one that can open the scroll.

"And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof." (Revelation 5:5)...

What does Angel mean?
Angel-Messenger

"Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts." (Malachi 3:1).

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Abaykf: 12:17am On Oct 01, 2013
satan
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by kolamilan(m): 1:32am On Oct 01, 2013
shaitan.
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Taekwondo: 8:01am On Oct 01, 2013
macof: those names were given by men, and cause those men spoke Hebrew, the names are Hebrew names. Everyone on this thread, I would like to give one angel this name; Omolorun

True but if u go by the Quran or other religious books you'd find they are talking about the same angels.
And yes, in our camp Michael is strongest. I'd give an example:
Our brother Daniel fasted. God sends message. All messages are giving to Gabriel who disperses the angel. Only God knows the future. That was why our Lord said he did not know the end. It was what the father had told him he tells us.

Satan also wants to know the future. This is why you MUST pray in silence.
So now Gabriel disperses angel to Daniel. A big strong demon (guardian angel of persia) sees angel and tries to subdue angel in order to get info.
23 days late Gabriel is wondering why the angel he sent hasn't returned so he peeps down and sees the big fight going on. All angels and demons know themselves. He recognizes the demon n knows its a tough one. He jumps cadre 1,2,3,4,5,6 to get to Michael. "Brother, there is a battle only you can fight."
Michael puts on his armour n dives into the earth.
He grabs the demon so the other angel goes quickly to tell Daniel the message from God.
Satan now sees that Michael is defeating his own angel and dives into the earth as well to fight Michael. Its now 2 against one.
After delivering the message to Daniel, the angel tells Daniel, I must hurry back to Persia to assist Michael who is now battling the devil.
Read the book of Daniel
I tell you again contact me if u need more gist.
Look at it from statistics. If odds are 1:37billion it might be true:
Obama was senator of Illinoi
His zip cope was 60606
Barackhusseinobama = 18 letters = 6+6+6
Born 4th of august = 216th day of the year = 6x6x6
Wen he won elections the lottery winning number for his constituency was 666
Born hawaii = latitue 21.6
Hawaii is in the sea = revelations: I saw another beast come out of the sea.
Nostradamus: they attacked babylon when d devil resides in persia (meaning the attacked iraq but iran was the problem).
Let he/she that has ears listen.
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Austileo: 11:22am On Oct 01, 2013
am jw but biblically speakn this names michael,gabriel,uriah etc are earthly.and was given to us for some hidden purpose.jesus our lord has many "ascending" names"e.g in genesis jesus appear but was nt called jesus but "seed of the woman" in shedrk meshaq abed.jesus appears.so michael,truthfully speakn plays the roles of only jesus.e.g jesus is the only one to ressurect the dead but here in 1thessalonian 4:16 we see michael,the archangel.jesus was not mentioned directly,He is d ressurection of life only him and him only has d software of ressurection,michael d archangel.in situations jesus has different names in wars michael in protection good shepherd etc praise jah.thanks to jesus.i greatful to holyspirit and watchtower for bringing bible close to me.jehovah witnesses alwayz victims of xtian dogmas but God is inspiring them.letz all bend to learn from them.i am just a year old bye bye
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Msgamble: 12:32pm On Oct 01, 2013
Austileo: am jw but biblically speakn this names michael,gabriel,uriah etc are earthly.and was given to us for some hidden purpose.jesus our lord has many "ascending" names"e.g in genesis jesus appear but was nt called jesus but "seed of the woman" in shedrk meshaq abed.jesus appears.so michael,truthfully speakn plays the roles of only jesus.e.g jesus is the only one to ressurect the dead but here in 1thessalonian 4:16 we see michael,the archangel.jesus was not mentioned directly,He is d ressurection of life only him and him only has d software of ressurection,michael d archangel.in situations jesus has different names in wars michael in protection good shepherd etc praise jah.thanks to jesus.i greatful to holyspirit and watchtower for bringing bible close to me.jehovah witnesses alwayz victims of xtian dogmas but God is inspiring them.letz all bend to learn from them.i am just a year old bye bye
Keep wallowing in ignorance, u n ur watchtower aren't aware of countless Bible verses which proclaim Christ as 'Son of God' nt Angel lyk Matt 25:31 'when the son of man shall come in his glory,and 'all'(with no execption) holy angel with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of glory', u can also read Matt 16:27..even Michael didn't av power to rebuke satan as witness during battle over Moses body, Christ rebuked devil(satan),forgive sins..because Christ decend with Arch Angel voice(as in Rev) doesn't or specifically means it His voice - as we know boxer arrives/decend to boxing thru announcer/orator voice..proclaiming Christ an Angel is pure Heresy
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Msgamble: 12:49pm On Oct 01, 2013
ajokay: Angel Michael is more powerful than Lucifer. so there fore Angel Michael is the most powerful angel created by God.
bro, ur proof? So being a war-Angel makes him more powerful than Raphael(healing Angel) Gabriel(errant n most closest angel to manking) n Uriel ,Jeremiel etc cos been a banker doesn't make one inferior to doc or engineer..They all Chief/Arch Angel..Michael 'd most powerful'? Proof it? Or are God
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by macof(m): 3:05pm On Oct 01, 2013
Omolorun is the most powerful angel.
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by XavierSmiley: 9:47pm On Oct 01, 2013

TANKS TO TRUTHISLIGHT.

What does Angel mean?
Angel-Messenger

God bless Ʊ for this. Many carry the Bible, not knowing/reading its contents. Many are Christians and can't defend the course. Christ was an angel....the first Archangel before Michael... Before He (Christ) became the "Begotten" Son of God... He was then placed at the Right Hand of God... "LIfted above His fellows"...
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by macof(m): 12:40am On Oct 02, 2013
The problem with all this low life Christians is that want to place Jesus in the same level as God. They believe Jesus is God
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Msgamble: 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2013
XavierSmiley:

God bless Ʊ for this. Many carry the Bible, not knowing/reading its contents. Many are Christians and can't defend the course. Christ was an angel....the first Archangel before Michael... Before He (Christ) became the "Begotten" Son of God... He was then placed at the Right Hand of God... "LIfted above His fellows"...
PURE HERESY..D terms 'lifted above His fellows' didn't talk abt Angels if u read n digest d passage well, it was talking abt God chosen prophet b4 him lyk Moses,Noah,Joshua,David,Samuel,Isiah,John etc buh these ppl are nt 'D Light'(as spoken in d Gospel of John) just to bear witness to d coming Light n Messaih..also John 1:1-30 'describe Christ as been with d God since begining even b4 creation as d 'Word' "then when satan was still in heaven co-ordinating angels(Arch angel b4 being cast down), so what u're saying is that Christ is d first Archangel b4 Michael then He must b devil according to u(LORD 4give me).. PURE HERESY
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 02, 2013
Tinyemeka:

Actually, in Hebrew, the word for "angel" is ū·mal·’aḵ (and yes, it means "messenger" ) -see occurences here, including related word ( malak) - http://biblesuite.com/hebrew/umalach_4397.htm ; http://biblesuite.com/hebrew/strongs_4397.htm

Where ū·mal·’aḵ/ malak is used for humans, English translators render it as "messenger", where it appears to refer to spirit beings, the word "angel" is used.
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by freezyfred: 11:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
Meilyn u made a mistake by referring to Jesus as an an angel.there are proves that not only is Jesus the personification of the bible but also the personification of Gods spirit.for in the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was GOD.that same word was made flesh and dwelt among us in the person of Jesus Christ.if angels are messengers I don't see how Gods beloved son the one that is sitted at his right hand,would be his messenger.
This same word brought all things known and unknown to existence.the words of GOD brought about the creation of light(remember let there be light and there was light)it was the word that brought about that.let me make it easy for u the grace and enlightenment of God is made manifest to us through Jesus Christ by the holy spirit.this three are 1 God the rest are angels authorities and power don't get it mixed up.
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by MEILYN(m): 7:45pm On Sep 20, 2014
freezyfred: Meilyn u made a mistake by referring to Jesus as an an angel.there are proves that not only is Jesus the personification of the bible but also the personification of Gods spirit.for in the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was GOD.that same word was made flesh and dwelt among us in the person of Jesus Christ.if angels are messengers I don't see how Gods beloved son the one that is sitted at his right hand,would be his messenger.
This same word brought all things known and unknown to existence.the words of GOD brought about the creation of light(remember let there be light and there was light)it was the word that brought about that.let me make it easy for u the grace and enlightenment of God is made manifest to us through Jesus Christ by the holy spirit.this three are 1 God the rest are angels authorities and power don't get it mixed up.
oga. Abeg ooooo. I don't do this any more
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by macof(m): 7:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
meilyn how ur side?

Your ministry.no dey move again o
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by MEILYN(m): 9:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
macof: meilyn how ur side?

Your ministry.no dey move again o
looOoool. I don retire ooo
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by macof(m): 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2014
MEILYN:
looOoool. I don retire ooo

my God say make I revert u back to ur ancestors. Which tribe u be sef?
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by MEILYN(m): 11:02pm On Oct 04, 2014
macof:

my God say make I revert u back to ur ancestors. Which tribe u be sef?
Abeg make my ancestors go rest for one side jare... Them don die, dem don die... I gat nothing to do with them sir. I be Igala shaa
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by macof(m): 1:03pm On Oct 05, 2014
MEILYN:
Abeg make my ancestors go rest for one side jare... Them don die, dem don die... I gat nothing to do with them sir. I be Igala shaa

grin grin dem don die but don't let their legacy die
They still live in you, as you lived in them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Late Sister Henrietta Alokha Honoured By NAF / Ayo Oritsejafor & Wife Host Valentine's Suya Party In Warri. PICS / 4 Powerful Programmes To Start Your Year With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.