Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) (28437 Views)

Dr Sid’s Brother, Andrew's Pre-Wedding Shoot (photos) / Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding / Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) by vokalguy(m): 8:28pm On Sep 09, 2013
carzola: Finally more evidence of end time....!

omg are u serious right now? End Time? This is a Scottish tradition bro
Re: Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) by nuges1(m): 8:35pm On Sep 09, 2013
Sleekbaby: Nawa oo, wot type of attire s ds, hp he is nt a gay.
which one is gay again,dats the way they dress ova there biko!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) by jonaktex: 8:55pm On Sep 09, 2013
wetin concern end time concern people's tradition
Re: Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) by osazee12(m): 9:07pm On Sep 09, 2013
I wore one last yr too and posted pic on social media how come I didn't make d front page angry
Re: Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) by Blackgold09(f): 10:23pm On Sep 09, 2013
Sleekbaby: Nawa oo, wot type of attire s ds, hp he is nt a gay.
babe u bush if u never see dis kind of dressing be4 u go don hear of am
Re: Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) by minute(f): 11:01pm On Sep 09, 2013
Oh, God, yes. i wish more Nigerian men wore kilts. I'd be a happy girl. There's not much sexier than a kilt on a man.

The funny way would be going with nothing under or with a thong or something
Re: Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) by ylaa(f): 11:34pm On Sep 09, 2013

YOU THIS OLD SCHOOL. YOU ARE NOT FIT TO BE IN NL. DONT YOU KNOW THAT KILT IS SCOTLAND TRADITIONAL WEAR? HOW ABOUT US WHOSE MEN TIE WRAPPER IN THE RURAL AREAS? END TIME KO. ARE YOU THE ONLY CHRISTIAN IN NL?
Re: Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 10, 2013
JISOS!! sad angry undecided
Re: Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) by Nobody: 1:44am On Sep 10, 2013
Isiterere:

this is double standard from you, whenever oyinbo men marry Nigerian,they wore our native attire , stop showing your ignorance online, and for you to be siding those crew in ur post; u're deluded

That is correct, but how about the little sayings about he who needs something should be ready to go the extra mile...? they have no choice than to wear our traditional when marrying our chicks because they are the ones looking for something and so should be ready to do the extra ordinary, isnt that what tradition demands...? How did Dr Sid come across Scottish Men that warrants his imitation of Skirt wearing, and he is even showing off with it like its a biggie... He for Kukuma Tie Gele for head make we know say he don become Mrs Dr Sid

1 Like

Re: Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) by Ndipe(m): 2:01am On Sep 10, 2013
When in Rome, act as the Romans (provided it's a good culture) Wearing as kilt is a normal attire in Scotland, so for those who are condemning the Naija guy for donning one, I have to ask, would you be so mad if an oyibo refuses to wear our native wear on grounds that it is not a white outfit? Broaden your views please!
Re: Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) by Konjour(m): 4:00am On Sep 10, 2013
Anything is actually headline news in Nigeria when a popular Nigerian is involved, I guess. undecided
Re: Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) by Skenge98: 5:28am On Sep 10, 2013
That is their tradition in scotland, we Nigerian also have our native wear or tradition like Igbo men tye wrapper and fulanis ladies almost naked with their wears so we should try to remove the cobweb from our eyes before trying to remove the cobwebs from thousands away miles from where you are, Dont forget culture na culture, tradition na tradition, native na native, smiley
Re: Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 10, 2013
eddiebruk:

You said Scotland, not Nigeria even though the wedding was in Scotland, it doesn't warrant a man who is not used to their tradition to dress as such when he has an option of dressing corporately

Another reason why i wont blame those End time things Niggaz on NL
...bt d wedding held in Scotland ni, and who told u he's nt used to their tradition? U dey dull o, r u a learner?
Re: Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) by sydney01(m): 9:16am On Sep 10, 2013
Bridegroom ke sad
Re: Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) by Youngpo413: 11:30am On Sep 10, 2013
Ms Spaqs: Lol,u people wl just go 2 Celebrities Instagram pages,copy their photos n gv us fake Gists.He was part of d Grooms' Men.Aw could he av worn suit.Smh people Smh

No mind them,they are taking panadol for another person's headache,even if Dr Sid is gay or he wore a kilt or skirt to a wedding,it none of my business.
Re: Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) by Forwetinnah: 11:44am On Sep 10, 2013
eddiebruk:

That is correct, but how about the little sayings about he who needs something should be ready to go the extra mile...? they have no choice than to wear our traditional when marrying our chicks because they are the ones looking for something and so should be ready to do the extra ordinary, isnt that what tradition demands...? How did Dr Sid come across Scottish Men that warrants his imitation of Skirt wearing, and he is even showing off with it like its a biggie... He for Kukuma Tie Gele for head make we know say he don become Mrs Dr Sid

Imagine what you're saying? Is he the only 1 dressed like that? He's a 'grooms man' for crying out loud?(The male version of brides maid). What do you expect him to wear when others are wearing kilt? Trouser or Agbada?! Are you forgetting the fact that they're supposed to be dressed in Uniform? Na wa for some of una sha! Na only Naija get tradition?
Re: Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) by olowodaran(m): 12:40pm On Sep 10, 2013
i beg hw dm take dy post news?
Re: Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) by vladimiros: 2:50pm On Sep 10, 2013
see Racist Nigerians

saying this and that

not respecting somebody's culture
Re: Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) by mamibabewd: 6:21pm On Sep 10, 2013
Hello how are you, my Name is miss mami i came across your profile today and i was interested to send you mail please contact me here,

mami.edward@ymail.com

so that i will tell you more and send you my more photo,
Re: Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) by ladeski: 9:34am On Sep 11, 2013
DUDE NEEDS TO LOSE WEIGHT
Re: Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) by lomaxbien(m): 7:56am On Sep 15, 2013
too much risk involved,what if breeze blow dis skirt up? like all dos delta men wey dey tie wrapper? if small pickin pass cum go drow the wrapper loose nko? abeg i no dey wear skirt...weda i dey Scotland or not.
Re: Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) by lampardizik(m): 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2013
Jamey Maxwell:
Kan yhu spot the diff. btw a Gay Scottish and a Non-Gay Scottish¿
can you spot d diff btw a gay n a non gay u've never met b4?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m A Small Girl With A Big God - Toke Makinwa / Beverly Osu Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With New Photos / Maima Nkewa Stuns In Bikini (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.