Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Why Mother Hate Her Daughter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Mother Hate Her Daughter (3716 Views)

My Father Hate Her Late Father. / Words Of Advice From A Mother To Her Daughter / I Hate Her And Even The Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Mother Hate Her Daughter by nifemi4u(f): 5:40pm On Jun 17, 2008
My mon hate me if i do little thing she wil beat me up talk 2 lik bady send me now of d house my stepdad wil talk c her dat he d head of d house am 22yer i want 2 letf d house and i hav promise her dat if go out of d house i wil not come back pls what is ur advise
Re: Why Mother Hate Her Daughter by dudu19(m): 5:43pm On Jun 17, 2008
I no really understand ur post, but u fit "left" ya mamahouse and com live wit me

2 Likes

Re: Why Mother Hate Her Daughter by manmustwac(m): 7:38pm On Jun 17, 2008
@dudu
u wan sponsor d babe come london?

@nifemi4u
there must be a reason why she hates u ( coz theres a reason for everything). has she always been like this? if yes why? and if no when did it start?and if u leave the house where do u plan to stay? and how do u plan to feed yourself? if u leave and tins don't workout you could be forced to go back so think am well well.

1 Like

Re: Why Mother Hate Her Daughter by nifemi4u(f): 11:40am On Jun 19, 2008
Thanks manmust she do dat all ways is not dat she just start but seen i have been live wit her come worst and if she upset wil sunone she wil upset wit eveybody start talkin 2 u like ur are notin is behaviour good and bad suntime good dat u urself u wil said she is d best but when she start yeah wa la de, d point is she not wit my dad again seen i was born she remarry after ten year my steydad he love me like his daughter what can do 2 her. She is best mon in d world whatever she stil my mon
Re: Why Mother Hate Her Daughter by Afribiz(f): 12:38pm On Jun 19, 2008
What a grammer! Please, you can write in vernacular, people that understand will reply.

2 Likes

Re: Why Mother Hate Her Daughter by nifemi4u(f): 12:50pm On Jun 19, 2008
Nobody can't do mistake o boy u may good in writein is not mata where u are comin 4rm is not matai mr igi iwe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Mother Hate Her Daughter by Godalone(m): 1:54pm On Jun 19, 2008
There is a clear difference between typographical error and bad english.

1 Like

Re: Why Mother Hate Her Daughter by ifyalways(f): 4:54pm On Jun 19, 2008
nifemi4u:

My mon hate me if i do little thing she wil beat me up talk 2 lik bady send me now of d house my stepdad wil talk c her that he d head of d house am 22yer i want 2 letf d house and i hav promise her that if go out of d house i wil not come back please what is your advise
hmmn undecided
this world is really deep !.we have a neighbour that i think is in the same predicament(if not worst)as you.when did your mum have you?in her teen age?i might be wrong but sometimes,kids as a result of teenage preggie grow up to be hated by their mothers.some of them find it difficult to forgive the baby for ruining their life well,some think like that.what abt your dad?what are you doing now?still in school or working?if you are working and can afford it,why dont you rent your own apartment?If you cant afford that what abt your mums immediate family?surely,one of them can accomodate you undecided
what did you even do or what do you do that gets her annoyed?whatever,goodluck and apply wisdom too.
Re: Why Mother Hate Her Daughter by manmustwac(m): 8:00pm On Jun 20, 2008
@nifemi4u
has she got a hot temper? Dose she lose her cool when she's with her friends? Or is it with only u kids?
Re: Why Mother Hate Her Daughter by nifemi4u(f): 4:09pm On Jun 22, 2008
Wit Everybody,when dat hot temper comeup wit her she did want to no u she as hot body.if i ask mon i want to go out or wit my b/f she wil gave me 15min to go or at all but my b/f came anytime as many he want she do suntin u wil say dat in not her forin tin she like my b/f.frined can came to my house i can go out anytime i wan can u see dat am frist born wit 2 kid am 22yer /student
Re: Why Mother Hate Her Daughter by tearface(f): 11:52pm On Jun 22, 2008
Godalone:

There is a clear difference between typographical error and bad english.
I think she didnt disclose her real age andmay be between 8&10yrs.
Anyway what she needs is comfort.
@nifemi4u
Try not to let your mother's attitude get you down.Luv her & do all you can to please her.
Re: Why Mother Hate Her Daughter by onyinye2(f): 11:56pm On Jun 22, 2008
well if you are really as young as they say you are, well just do what us american raised naija kids do. do really good in school so you can go to the college of your choice that is far away and never really have to worry about your parents any more.
Re: Why Mother Hate Her Daughter by LadyT(f): 12:01am On Jun 23, 2008
What is your native tongue please type in that people will interpret. You are giving me a headache trying to crack brain and understand your awful posts. Sorry
Re: Why Mother Hate Her Daughter by Mesmerize(f): 2:01am On Jun 23, 2008
Why would a mother hate her child?
There are plenty of other people ready to be employed as haterz. Give the child love jare
Re: Why Mother Hate Her Daughter by noetic(m): 11:02am On Jun 23, 2008
dudu19:

I no really understand your post, but u fit "left" ya mamahouse and com live wit me

lmfao grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Mother Hate Her Daughter by MethodMan3(m): 12:27pm On Jun 23, 2008
nifemi4u:

My mon hate me if i do little thing she wil beat me up talk 2[b] lik bady[/b] send me now of d house my stepdad wil talk c her that he d head of d house am 22yer i want 2[b] letf [/b]d house and i hav promise her that if go out of d house i wil not come back please what is your advise

trying to make some sense out of your post, but it was so much of a hardwork, i gave up!

it was so painful for me, more painful than having my fingers and balls lobbed in a meatgrinder last year!!

for flying fuc.k sake, why your mama no go beat u dum-dum?

if u can't speak crispy english at 22, then u shld be put up for adoption in SUDAN, TOGO or MONGOLIA!

I suggest you LEFT the house to be honest and go and start from kindergaten again!

How did u log on to the internet sef u muppet?!

ENGLISH MURDERER, it is a sad day, english has been murdered!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Mother Hate Her Daughter by MethodMan3(m): 12:37pm On Jun 23, 2008
nifemi4u:

Wit Everybody,when that hot temper comeup wit her she did want to no u she as hot body.if i ask mon i want to go out or wit my b/f she wil gave me 15min to go or at all but my b/f came anytime as many he want she do suntin u wil say that in not her forin tin she like my b/f.frined can came to my house i can go out anytime i wan can u see that am frist born wit 2 kid am 22yer /student

aaaaaaaaaaaaarggghhhh for fuc.k sake piss off u stupid akamu brained effigy!!

just trying to read but my fucking glasses shattered becoz ur english is crappy!!

1 Like

Re: Why Mother Hate Her Daughter by Mesmerize(f): 4:49pm On Jun 23, 2008
lmao!! Doyin, you're not serious! grin
Re: Why Mother Hate Her Daughter by Radiant(f): 10:14am On Jun 24, 2008
Couldn't understand anything. No offence but where did you grow up?
Re: Why Mother Hate Her Daughter by chistiana(f): 10:57am On Jul 11, 2008
interesting, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Mother Hate Her Daughter by ayomifull(f): 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2008
I doubt if this person is for real
Re: Why Mother Hate Her Daughter by semid4lyfe(m): 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2008
Na real wa o!Nifemi4u,did u by any chance attend Cambridge University?I mean I never knew some people could express them self in english BETTER than Wole Soyinka until I read this post.
@nifemi4u,I THINKS THE MOST BESTEST THING 4 U TO DOES IS TO LEFT THE HOUSE.
Re: Why Mother Hate Her Daughter by chistiana(f): 10:33am On Jul 17, 2008
KIA

u wicked oooooooo, i was thinking u wanted to advice her instead of sending her packing.
u dey vex , any way u are mouthed.
Re: Why Mother Hate Her Daughter by jkpretty(f): 10:49am On Jul 17, 2008
U peeps crucifying the poster, what if she's a Nigerian that grew up in a French/German country or any other country that speak languages other than English.

Must English be well spoken by everybody. From the way she has written it's obvious that she's learning English and didn't grow up speaking it.

@Poster
Find one of ur relatives that loves u to stay with, till u are able to stand on ur own.
Re: Why Mother Hate Her Daughter by origina9ja(f): 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2008
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
the best thread of all time
never never 4gotten cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Why Mother Hate Her Daughter by TONDO: 8:03pm On Nov 26, 2008
lady T
was mummy hate you ne no worry, God by ourside, he will help me take care of you.
are you married?
yes

or

no

you are so beautifull. you are looking like a gold of life,
please don't Doubt let me know.

is the behevior of the doughter,
Re: Why Mother Hate Her Daughter by LilJ1: 8:36am On Nov 28, 2008
Method-Man:

trying to make some sense out of your post, but it was so much of a hardwork, i gave up!

it was so painful for me, more painful than having my fingers and balls lobbed in a meatgrinder last year!!

if u can't speak crispy english at 22, then u shld be put up for adoption in SUDAN, TOGO or MONGOLIA!

I suggest you LEFT the house to be honest and go and start from kindergaten again!

TONDO:

lady T
was mummy hate you ne no worry, God by ourside, he will help me take care of you.
are you married?
yes

or

no

you are so beautifull. you are looking like a gold of life,
please don't Doubt let me know.

is the behevior of the doughter,

NAIRALANDERS, WAT DO U XPECT? A COMBO OF NIFEMI4U + ALMIGHTY OTONDO = WEAPONS OF GRAMMAR DESTRUCTION (WGD)
Re: Why Mother Hate Her Daughter by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 25, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ROTFL
Re: Why Mother Hate Her Daughter by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 25, 2009
nifemi4u:

Thanks manmust she do dat all ways is not dat she just start but seen i have been live wit her come worst and if she upset wil sunone she wil upset wit eveybody start talkin 2 u like ur are notin is behaviour good and bad suntime good dat u urself u wil said she is d best but when she start yeah wa la de, d point is she not wit my dad again seen i was born she remarry after ten year my steydad he love me like his daughter what can do 2 her. She is best mon in d world whatever she stil my mon
you cant even spell yoruba correctly. KAI!!!
Re: Why Mother Hate Her Daughter by Fhemmmy: 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2009
There has to be a reason.
Mother cant just hate her daughter.
It is either you reminded her of the father/husband that was never there or you look too much like your father that wasnt there and that makes her to wanna take the face off your head, but i am sure she couldnt hate you parse.
If yuo know you have what it takes to be on your own, then, it is ok, but think hard about it before u make a decision you might live to regret.
Good luck
Re: Why Mother Hate Her Daughter by Shentz(f): 6:49pm On Jun 25, 2009
I wish I could help but i can hardly make out what you are saying
Re: Why Mother Hate Her Daughter by touchmeder: 7:30pm On Jun 25, 2009

Oh my cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry sad sad sad grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Good Advice On This Issue, Someone Please Help!!! / Can You Marry A Man/woman With A Child From A Previous Relationship. / Hilarious Memes Of What Having A Kid Actually Feels Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.