Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

How Do I Achieve A Fair Yellow Skin Colour - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Do I Achieve A Fair Yellow Skin Colour (7326 Views)

Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady / What Do I Use To Achieve A Smooth And Spotless Face / 10 Natural Ways To Achieve A Smooth Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Achieve A Fair Yellow Skin Colour by macphilip: 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2013
Hello everyone.
Am fair/chocolate in complexion, but i would like to have a bright yellow skin colour.
I have been using Swiss Collagen Body Cream 35% mixed with fashion fair cream.

It has brought some degree of success, but i would like advise or recommendations from others who have
achieved a fair yellow complexion using skin lightening products.

I would also like to know the best sun screen products to buy and where i can easily find them in Lagos.
I have attached my current pix and my dream skin colour pix.

Thanks.

Re: How Do I Achieve A Fair Yellow Skin Colour by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 09, 2013
I'm watching and listening
Re: How Do I Achieve A Fair Yellow Skin Colour by demelza: 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2013
If you have a tub soak in bleach.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Achieve A Fair Yellow Skin Colour by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 09, 2013
I don't think you have the face to pull off the color. Instead of bleaching, I think plastic surgery for your face would be more appropriate.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Achieve A Fair Yellow Skin Colour by sweetcheecks(f): 11:14pm On Sep 09, 2013
stillwater: I don't think you have the face to pull off the color. Instead of bleaching, I think plastic surgery for your face would be more appropriate.
Dont be mean oo. Op lease you are perfect in your own skin colour, remember black dont crack wink
Re: How Do I Achieve A Fair Yellow Skin Colour by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 09, 2013
Chai whats wrong with this craze for skin skin na?
Anyway, na fault of some guys wey love light skin
Re: How Do I Achieve A Fair Yellow Skin Colour by swtme(f): 2:53am On Sep 10, 2013
I'm so proud 2 be black n beautiful wink

1 Like

Re: How Do I Achieve A Fair Yellow Skin Colour by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 10, 2013
$wtme:
I'm so proud 2 be black n beautiful wink
good
Re: How Do I Achieve A Fair Yellow Skin Colour by funkymedina: 8:57am On Sep 10, 2013
Front page please. Mr/Mrs moderator this is front page tinz let nairalanders assist this lady become yellower ..ejooh carry am go FP grin EndTT!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Achieve A Fair Yellow Skin Colour by sipitzzz(f): 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2013
Simply say u wnt 2 bleach ok?and cut out dis crap of wnting 2hv a light yellow skin! tongue........anywaz,we r nt in a betr position 2answer dat question!I tink Tonto dike is in d best position 2 attend 2dis ur question or betr stil,ask d lady u posted her pic dat u r forcefully tryna b lyk**bbm straight face**

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Achieve A Fair Yellow Skin Colour by instaforexngr(m): 12:17am On Sep 13, 2013
ok
Re: How Do I Achieve A Fair Yellow Skin Colour by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 13, 2013
E-mail me fejiroblushes@gmail. com
Why not maintain ur colour, email me to recommend for you,
Thanks
Re: How Do I Achieve A Fair Yellow Skin Colour by deejay717(f): 12:54am On Sep 13, 2013
Love the skin your in darling don't try to be something you are clearly not

1 Like

Re: How Do I Achieve A Fair Yellow Skin Colour by Herbiorlah(f): 1:56pm On Sep 13, 2013
Na wa oooh. ETT!
Re: How Do I Achieve A Fair Yellow Skin Colour by homesodear: 10:24pm On Jul 31, 2014
macphilip: Hello everyone.
Am fair/chocolate in complexion, but i would like to have a bright yellow skin colour.
I have been using Swiss Collagen Body Cream 35% mixed with fashion fair cream.

It has brought some degree of success, but i would like advise or recommendations from others who have
achieved a fair yellow complexion using skin lightening products.

I would also like to know the best sun screen products to buy and where i can easily find them in Lagos.
I have attached my current pix and my dream skin colour pix.

Thanks.

Most of us are exposed to sunlight everyday regardless whether we are indoors or outdoors. If we take no proactive action, our skin will absorb excessive ultraviolet rays, causing the formation and accumulation of melanin, then the appearance of dark spots and dull skin. Even the best of soaps/bath gels can leave behind invisible traces of dirt, makeup and pollution on your face, which ultimately blocks absorption of lotion and encourage bacterial growth. Without cleansing, exfoliation and moisturizing regularly, your skin will eventually become loose, tired, dull and probably scarred by acne/blackheads. Thus, sun protection and healthy skin measures are required for our skin.

Products I’ll recommend are natural, and contains up to 30% to 99.9% of fresh and pure aloe vera pulp, a powerful weapon. These products are certified from the International Aloe Science Council on the pack. Such products represents truth in labeling on the products, represents the quality of the Aloe content in the products, represents the quality of the Aloe used in the products and, that the Aloe used in the products come from a certified source.

Kindly call or whatsapp 08034917464 or 08083767721 to know more on what natural products to use and how to use them. The skin care line is made with NATURAL and NON SYNTHETIC ingredients, But do remember that to achieve long lasting results using these products will require real PATIENCE. Miracles don't happen on the skin, but knowledge, persistence and patient will work miracles.
Re: How Do I Achieve A Fair Yellow Skin Colour by Buttergrey: 6:55am On Aug 01, 2014
G&G and Kojie san soap will help in the exfoliating process.

Carotein lotion + Carotein lightening and fading gel cream + 1 kojic acid serum will boost you to your desired goal. They are all natural lighteners and are safe for you.

Seba Med Sunscreen spf 30 (if you aren't an outdoor kinda person) or Seba Med spf 50 if you spend too much time under the sun daily.

Buttergrey stocks only original products and everything mentioned above can be found in our store.

Www.buttergrey.com
Re: How Do I Achieve A Fair Yellow Skin Colour by MhizSarah(f): 8:05am On Aug 11, 2018
There's an Isoko boy in warri delta state who's really good at skincare products ,he's the ceo to Rihanna naturals, all their brands are from nature and herbs ,And very effective you can contact him at 08087222031
He's really good. I have been getting news about him for long now
Re: How Do I Achieve A Fair Yellow Skin Colour by porchbaby(f): 9:59am On Aug 12, 2018
all of u castigating her, HV ur own skeleton in ur cupboard, just becos she decided to voice wat she wants, u now jump on her abi, OK . my dear honestly all dis road side creams will add more salt to ur injuries, I will advice u go for fair and white cream its a natural listening cream
Re: How Do I Achieve A Fair Yellow Skin Colour by misskungfup: 4:32pm On Aug 12, 2018
Contact us @glamorousomogeorganics on 08092642394 ,we stock lightening creams and soaps that are not only effective but affordable.
Re: How Do I Achieve A Fair Yellow Skin Colour by Greenlightfarm: 11:05am On Aug 27, 2018
We want ladies to look beautiful, that why research and introduced the most test beauty product SIX PEPTIDE ALOE VERA CREAM.
BENEFIT OF SIX PEPTIDE ALOE VERA
Remove wrinkles, eye bags,expression lines, crow's feet,nasolabial folds
Enrich argireline to anti-aging
Anti-aging
Smooth wrinkles
Improve sagging skin
Fade out spot
Bright skin
Hydrating lotion
Increase skin elastic, keep skin youth.

Research shows that six peptides liquid can effectively inhibit skin and soothing all kind of fine lines,leave skin supple and smooth elastic tissue.

Indications: All skin type

Whole ingredients: deionized water, Argireline, propylene glycol, xanthan gum, allantoin, hazel extract, collagen, aloe extract, coenzyme Q10, yeast extract, marine collagen.

Directions: Apply proper amount to the face, eyes area, neck or whole body skin,gently massage until fully absorbed.It could be added to other skin care products.
Six peptides without any toxicity,no need to injections,can intercept the signal muscle contraction, reducing the force of muscle contraction,reduce the occurrence of dynamic lines and eliminate fine lines,can effectively reorganize collagen elastic,increase the activity of elastic,relax the facial lines,smooth wrinkles.

GET YOURS NOW https://sixpeptidealoevera.yolasite.com or http://integratedstore.myshopify.com

For more information call us on +2347033022937 (Whatapp Number:07033022937) or email: info@safetymomentsite.com
YOUR BEAUTY IS OUR CONCERN
GET NOW FOR #3,500

(1) (Reply)

What Cream Are You Using That Suits Your Face And Skin? / Creative And Inspiring Ideas For Your Pre-wedding Shoot / Avlon Products In Nigeria: Affirm, Keracare, Syntonics, Grothentic, As I Am, Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.