Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,082 members, 7,845,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October (15809 Views)

Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production / Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity / Onitsha River Port Ready By October (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:33am On Sep 10, 2013
Goodluck Jonathan caused himself this problem, on two occassions, though one not made public, in Ethiopia and among northern governors, he promised not to seek re-election in 2015; yet his body languages says he would. His wife goes about campaigning, an art against the electoral act. She causes traffic jam and insulted Wole Soyinka, when asked to be cautioned. Rotimi Amaechi and others he perceives don't want to support him are being persecuted. The President has made his promised, and should keep it. Next time he should learn the power in silence and how to keep it - the law of OMERTA.

1 Like

Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by banki(m): 4:06am On Sep 10, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
The FG has already placed N130 billion on the table for ASUU. If that is not sufficient for ASUU to call off their self-serving strike, then DEATH to ASUU.

Can you point to any govt in the history of Nigeria that placed such huge amount of money on the table to resolve ASUU strike? When Yar Adua signed those ridiculous agreements, how much did he put on the table? Nonsense!

I love the way we shift blames,so Gej was not part of yaraduas govt or he wasn't aware of the agreement? Why does the FG think that the solution to every challenge is to throw money or promise money?
What is ridiculous about budgeting 30% of the nations income on education? How much is spent on maintaining the presidential air fleet?
Am sick and tired of sychophants around nigeria its only in nigeria that in 2013 when the world has moved towards speed rails and fast trains someone will fix locomotive trains and call in transformation and beat his chest? Please tell me if you get a 3310nokia phone in a world where smart phones are the norm will u beat ur chest and call that an achievement?
Personaly I wish we can hold our leaders accountable at all levels that way we would certainly get the best
As a rich country we deserve the best why should our students be going to malaysia and Ghana? Yet we budget billions for parties and conventions
I still remember the fuel subsidy saga this same government jumped up and eloquently told us how they will set up "green field" refinaries before the end of the year now almost 2years down the line they say its not feasible,but dangote is thinking and succeding where govt failed
They talk about airport remodelling as if it is an achivemnt yet none of our airports is of international standard we talk as if we don't vist sa,paris,turkeY etc
They beat their chest and talk hoW enugu airporT now carries ethiopian airline passengers imagine how much we would spend while on transit to adis ababa in adis ababa so who actually benefits ethiopia or south east nigeria?

They wiLL claim Gdp growth without jobs ,they attract foreign investors Who come giVe the juciy jobs to foreigners and seTtle govt ministers and their realtions

Peter obi will build next cash and carry mall iN abuja and sit down in awka and claim his people are maligned asari dokubo is fighting. For niger delta emancipation yet builds a private university in benin republic? From lagos tO uyO to zamfara We must start holding our leaders accounTable

Fire burn anybody that whips ethnic and religious sentiments

3 Likes

Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by Kenechy: 4:41am On Sep 10, 2013
Bride Aged 8 Dies after Sleeping With Her 40 Year Old Husband on Their Wedding Night.
An eight year old bride in Yemen died from internal injuries on her wedding night, bleeding to death after deep vaginal tearing caused by sex with her 40 year old husband.
The girl, identified only by the name Rawan, died in Hardh in the governorate of Hajjah in northwestern Yemen, according to a report issued by UPI on Sunday, Sept. 8.
Activists in the region want to put an end to the practice of marrying young girls, and have called for police to arrest the girl’s husband and family.
Nevertheless, the forced marriage of child brides in Yemen remains a socially accepted custom in many rural areas.
Indeed, the practice has deep cultural and religious roots, and is widespread in Yemen.

A February 2009 law set the minimum age for marriage at 17, but it was repealed after some conservative lawmakers called it un-Islamic.
In particular, a prominent Islamic cleric, Abdulmajeed al-Zindani, issued a fatwa in support of the practice, declaring supporters of a ban on child brides to be apostates, and ultimately leading a successful campaign against legislation that would prevent adult men from marrying children.
The issue of Yemen’s child bride problem made headlines three years ago when an 8-year-old girl went to court, demanding a judge dissolve her marriage to a man in his 30s.
The girl eventually won a divorce, and legislators began looking at ways to curb the practice. However, they have so far been unsuccessful.
Currently the law states that parents should decide when a daughter marries. Unfortunately, reports indicate more than a quarter of Yemen’s females marry before age 15.

http://newsinfok..com/2013/09/bride-aged-8-dies-after-sleeping-with.html

Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by Nobody: 5:28am On Sep 10, 2013
Bunch of un-repentant rogues!!!
Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by Omoswags(m): 5:34am On Sep 10, 2013
Wsdm:
May God Almighty rule over your life as GEJ is doing to Nigeria till 2019. Just say AMEN if you so love GEJ'S rule.

may God Almighty rule over your life just as Buhari & Tinubu did before, & all the APC governors are doing now. Say Amen. Then i'll come back to answer yours

2 Likes

Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:08am On Sep 10, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: I dont think the president should officially declare this year. He should wait till next year.
[size=80pt]or maybe after 2019undecided[/size]

1 Like

Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by iGeneral: 6:25am On Sep 10, 2013
Hasn't Mujahid Asari Dokubo already warned all of us about our impending death in 2015 if any other person sits on the throne? You people no dey hear word. Me I no dey o!!!!
Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by Guk: 6:26am On Sep 10, 2013
I still do not understand the mentality of GEJ. Why should you hold a Party Dinner in ASO Rock?? For crying out loud, ASO Rock is not PDP's property. He has repeatedly done this with impunity e.g, PDP dinner after Democracy day; PDP BOT meeting that ran over 2 days at ASO Rock.
ASO Rock is govt property, not Party property
Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by Babaek: 6:36am On Sep 10, 2013
nnocurruption: declare what? we all know he will contest so he should stop fooling himself. Seriously thinking of insulting him right now but just trying to control myself.
why don't u go ahead and insult him, lets see how that will change anything.

1 Like

Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by Babaek: 6:41am On Sep 10, 2013
Guk: I still do not understand the mentality of GEJ. Why should you hold a Party Dinner in ASO Rock?? For crying out loud, ASO Rock is not PDP's property. He has repeatedly done this with impunity e.g, PDP dinner after Democracy day; PDP BOT meeting that ran over 2 days at ASO Rock.
ASO Rock is govt property, not Party property
chai everybody wants to question GEJ's mentality, even imbeciles taking poo with saliva coming out from the sides of their. This forum should be for sound minds, y don't u keep mute if u have no valid point to raise.

4 Likes

Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by Gbawes: 6:48am On Sep 10, 2013
APC apologists will bla bla bla bla till 2019.

You people ain't seen shiit. After 2019 I will be the leader of Jonny'23.
Jonny boy should stay till 2023 weather you people like it or not.

NO SURRENDER.
Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by texaco1: 7:19am On Sep 10, 2013
time wasting maneuver to douse rising tension and give the president time to strategies on the next line of action , i wonder what will happen if gej does not declare his intention by October.
the simple answer is nothing will happen
Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by Jossy4luv1(m): 7:37am On Sep 10, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
The FG has already placed N130 billion on the table for ASUU. If that is not sufficient for ASUU to call off their self-serving strike, then DEATH to ASUU.

Can you point to any govt in the history of Nigeria that placed such huge amount of money on the table to resolve ASUU strike? When Yar Adua signed those ridiculous agreements, how much did he put on the table? Nonsense!
he ought not to have signed anytin sef instead of 130billion.ASUU said they want 87billion for earn allowance,and FG is now tabling 30billion,wat a nonsense that is..FG themselves signed it and when it now get to time to implement,they are now adamant...can Jonathan play with his 1billion feeding allowance a year,who out of foreign presidents can use 2.5million a day for feeding as President is using it...You said Yaradua signed the agreement,was Jonathan not his vice,,didnt they agree together in signing it?,,so your point is baseless
Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by philips70(m): 7:39am On Sep 10, 2013
jadakiss213: what's this pathetic miserable low life surviving on free bandwidth saying?

No basket for rotten mangoes son
Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by Reference(m): 7:54am On Sep 10, 2013
ssii:

You see the reason why GEJ will never be re-elected, legalising criminality. Its so bad that people who say they are sincere Nigerians are ready to call evil good just to put GEJ in a good light. So oil theft is now resource control because your president has failed to curb it?

I sincerely believe that no government present or in future will be able to stem the tide. The model of our oil ecomomy has been permanently altered. The Niger-Delta crises was never solved, peace was just morgaged and that is the bill. Simple. The whole armed forces of Nigeria cannot stop it thoughtless of one divided between insurgencies in the north which by the way is aimed at resource retention by proxy.
Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by knash1(m): 8:23am On Sep 10, 2013
Orlando Owoh: Goodluck Jonathan caused himself this problem, on two occassions, though one not made public, in Ethiopia and among northern governors, he promised not to seek re-election in 2015; yet his body languages says he would. His wife goes about campaigning, an art against the electoral act. She causes traffic jam and insulted Wole Soyinka, when asked to be cautioned. Rotimi Amaechi and others he perceives don't want to support him are being persecuted. The President has made his promised, and should keep it. Next time he should learn the power in silence and how to keep it - the law of OMERTA.
shut up ur useless mouth. how many nigerian politician keeps up to dere promise. GEj is qualified to run for presido in 2015. he is serving nigerians not some group of unscrupulous element....
Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by texaco1: 8:29am On Sep 10, 2013
k'nash:
shut up ur useless mouth. how many nigerian politician keeps up to dere promise. GEj is qualified to run for presido in 2015. he is serving nigerians not some group of unscrupulous element....
there is a problem here and the problem is nigerians don't believe in the nation electoral process. Running for a post doesn't automatically means winning.if the north political elites and masses believe that they don't want gej ,why can't they just allow him to run then vote against him?why should he be denied his right to vote and to be voted for?
Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by farochron(m): 8:31am On Sep 10, 2013
Who is Asari Dokubo. That loud mouthed idiot spewing rubbish about. He should come and bring the end in 2015 and that will be the end of him and is generation. He thinks war is just getting gun boat and guns. He should go and find out what and what was used during the civil war then I will if he's man enough to fight
Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:34am On Sep 10, 2013
Babaek: chai everybody wants to question GEJ's mentality, even imbeciles taking poo with saliva coming out from the sides of their. This forum should be for sound minds, y don't u keep mute if u have no valid point to raise.
He raised a salient point that any reasoable person, sorry you're not person, would ponder on. Aso Rock is the property of the FG, not PDP. This is the same mistake wife of the President makes, and doesn't seem to correct: always refering to the President as "my husband" in official gathering.
Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by knash1(m): 8:37am On Sep 10, 2013
texaco1: there is a problem here and the problem is nigerians don't believe in the nation electoral process. Running for a post doesn't automatically means winning.if the north political elites and masses believe that they don't want gej ,why can't they just allow him to run then vote against him?why should he be denied his right to vote and to be voted for?
Nice quote. if to say u be girl i for kiss u tru online. the shud free he and allow him to contest. then if the masses dont want him, we will vote him out. but my vote is for GEJ com 2015. for the past 35 years the northerners rule our dear country and notin to show for it.......
Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:38am On Sep 10, 2013
k'nash:
You may hang yourself if you so wish.
Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by knash1(m): 8:40am On Sep 10, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
He raised a salient point that any reasoable person, sorry you're not person, would ponder on. Aso Rock is the property of the FG, not PDP. This is the same mistake wife of the President makes, and doesn't seem to correct: always refering to the President as "my husband" in official gathering.
Lame post...
Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by legalcode(m): 8:40am On Sep 10, 2013
I Love GEJ's silence and gentility. It is just a big strategy and its really working. The opposition parties and his enemies are all just lost, their plans and decision will be determined by whatever decision GEJ makes. Wow!! Even APC cannot name a presidential candidate until GEJ says something. AND THEY SAY HE IS WEAK!!
Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:42am On Sep 10, 2013
Moderator(s), 'welldone' for deleting my post.
Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by knash1(m): 8:43am On Sep 10, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
You may hang yourself if you so wish.
what will u gain with all this beef. stock fish like u..
Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:47am On Sep 10, 2013
k'nash:
what will u gain with all this beef. stock fish like u..
I'll leave you to wallow in your ignorance. I don't engage your type on this forum.
Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by knash1(m): 8:50am On Sep 10, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
I'll leave you to wallow in your ignorance. I don't engage your type on this forum.
giving u my middle finger.
Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by Guk: 9:30am On Sep 10, 2013
Babaek: chai everybody wants to question GEJ's mentality, even imbeciles taking poo with saliva coming out from the sides of their. This forum should be for sound minds, y don't u keep mute if u have no valid point to raise.

When you see bad or wrong thing and you fail to correct it, it will turn out to haunt you......just continue in your support of ignorance and impunity and see how your seat of govt will be desecrated sooner than later. Blind follow follows
Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 10, 2013
With some of these comments,it is only God that can make us develope.My fear is that majority of our youths are so politically naive and ideologically impotent that they don't know where their interest lie.God help us.....before i forget,many of their kids have foreign passports,so don't expect them to share the burden with you,in case of anomie.

1 Like

Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by idriis: 9:46am On Sep 10, 2013
alaoeri:
Yea come 2015 GEJ 'll run bare foot to Otueke.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahagrin

Abeg, I no fit laff!angry
Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by vislabraye(m): 10:01am On Sep 10, 2013
Omoswags:
may God Almighty rule over your life just as Buhari & Tinubu did before, & all the APC governors are doing now. Say Amen. Then i'll come back to answer yours

I like ur response. Lol.
Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by kcspark: 12:16pm On Sep 10, 2013
I believe the option for the our dear president is to split the nation and move on with his dear life, let us fight for stability in our zone and live happily once again.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaduna Deputy Governor Urges Christian Clerics To Stop Spreading Rumours / Amosun’s Journey From State Of Confusion To Desperation / 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.