Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) - Jobs/Vacancies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) (119908 Views)

Please Help (re: Free Dragnet GSE Questions) / Graduates Against Dragnet GSE / Dragnet/gse Are Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by onochieco(m): 9:29pm On Nov 04, 2013
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by adepelummy: 10:00am On Nov 05, 2013
adepelummy@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by adeadex2006(m): 11:16am On Nov 05, 2013
adeadex2006@Yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by selegold: 11:41am On Nov 05, 2013
toneypraise@yahoo.com

Thanx
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by kcpumping(m): 12:14pm On Nov 05, 2013
Pls bro I need d past ?s And answers
Talktokc2002@yahoo.com
God bless u in abundance
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Gauzie(f): 3:36pm On Nov 05, 2013
Please send to gozluke@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by LEvuls(m): 4:34pm On Nov 05, 2013
pls extend ur kind gesture to. maxsventures87@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by DMainMan: 7:04am On Nov 07, 2013
Check your mails. I av sent to everyone in page 21 and 22 before the scammer asking u to pay "peterirrhivben". Dragnet questions is absolutely free. Do not pay money to anyone. Dont b a victim.

For those who havent gotten, u can send your mail to them.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by tunnex190: 7:43am On Nov 07, 2013
@DMainMan, you are really doing a great work here and God that you serve will surely reward you abundantly. i'd like to have it too. Here's email addy: tunnex190@yahoo.com . Thanks
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by wasseybrown(m): 7:54am On Nov 07, 2013
Brother please I need a copy of d gse pq.......my email is wasseybrown@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by DMainMan: 8:03am On Nov 07, 2013
peterirhivben: forword to peterirhivben@gmail.com

Thief. U benefitted from Dragnet GSE past question here requesting on page 19 then u are now selling it abi when u know d terms and condition dat it must b sent free.

I pray no one has paid and fallen victim. Dont u av any conscience ni. Chai.

I am not against u selling oda test questions. I also sell padt questions but dont ever sell Dragnet Questions on Nairaland if u want peace in your life.

Cant u learn from odas dat send it free. Change ur ways Peter.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by DMainMan: 8:04am On Nov 07, 2013
peterirhivben: DRAGNET QUESTIONS BANK

Many persons who have order for dragnet questions and answers have been showing their appreciation and we keep adding more and more dragnet gsc questions to our data base.
Although there is unlimited ways to set questions, what we can assure you is that there is limited rules governing such topics as ABSTRACT REASONING AND NUMERICAL REASONING.and if you practise with our questions you are likely to see similiar quesstions again.

Presently we are giving the following number of dragnet questions and answers
>500 ABSTRACT REASONING QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
>500 NUMERICAL REASONING QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
>300 VERBAL REASONING QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

Altogether1,300 DRAGNET questions and answers
Definitely, this is the highest number of dragnet questions that is currently given out iin one package by any organisation [google and confirm] and at the cheapest rate.
This package cost

<>#1500 for our new customers
<>#1000 for those who have order for dragnet q&a or any other package from us before.

To get this package, come to our office at
M-TRINITY EDUCATIONAL CENTRE
72 OKERE-UGBORIKOKO ROAD,BY GIWA-AMU JUNCTION, OKUNMAGBA LAY-OUT,
WARRI, DELTA STATE.

You can also order online by paying the stipulated amount into any of the account below.

BANK: UBA
NAME: IRHIVBEN PETER
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2059613132

OR

BANK: DIAMOND BANK
NAME: IRHIVBEN PETER
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0012400318

After payment send your teller number, e-mail address to 08122516378

We send your copy immediately after payment comfirmation

for enquiry call: 08122516378
e-mail: blueprinteducationaldvd@gmail.com

peterirhivben: forword to peterirhivben@gmail.com

Thief. U benefitted from Dragnet GSE past question here requesting on page 19 then u are now selling it abi when u know d terms and condition dat it must b sent free.

I pray no one has paid and fallen victim. Dont u av any conscience ni. Chai.

I am not against u selling oda test questions. I also sell past questions. But dont ever sell Dragnet Questions on Nairaland if u want peace in your life.

Cant u learn from odas dat send it free. Change ur ways Peter.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by DMainMan: 9:21am On Nov 07, 2013
NNPC/PTDF/ Kenexa and Shell/
Schlumberger with SHL /GMAT past
questions and answers is available. It isnt
free
For request or if u want to get a taste of d
test format, send a mail to:
dmainman@yahoo.com or go to thid
appropriate link and drop your email:
https://www.nairaland.com/1507959/shell-schlumberger-shl-gmat-past#
https://www.nairaland.com/1509669/kenexa-unilever-nnpc-ptdf-shl#
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by LEvuls(m): 10:30am On Nov 07, 2013
DMainMan: Check your mails. I av sent to everyone in page 21 and 22 before the scammer asking u to pay "peterirrhivben". Dragnet questions is absolutely free. Do not pay money to anyone. Dont b a victim.

For those who havent gotten, u can send your mail to them.
God bless you big...pls am yet to receive maxsventures87@yahoo.com
or maybe sm1 else can help me please
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by kola639: 11:17am On Nov 07, 2013
just seeing this thread. PLS i need the PQ

kolaayorinde@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by uzuify: 11:28am On Nov 07, 2013
Plz help I have dragnet exam tomorrow plz I need d material urgently M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ email ifeomauzuegbu@yahoom.com.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by uzuify: 11:48am On Nov 07, 2013
Someone should plz help a sister I have dragnet exam tomorrow plz I need the material urgently. Plz help I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ God's name. Ifeomauzuegbu@yahoo.com.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by jamesyria: 11:57am On Nov 07, 2013
Do me the favour please: jamesyria@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by uzuify: 12:42pm On Nov 07, 2013
thank you so much I do appreciate GOD bless you richly
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by lasunray(m): 4:05pm On Nov 07, 2013
DMainMan: After so many pleas, I am giving out the New and Old package (Full) Dragnet GSE Question and Answers for free for Allah's sake.

This is the last time I will send it.

This package includes the new one as well as the old one I earlier sent.

Write down your email here.

Deadline of submission is Wednesday, September 11th, 11:59am.

After this deadline, please no one should request from me again as i might not reply.

Do not cram the questions o. There are many agents of Dragnet here. They will surely change the questions.

However, observe and master the rules of answering them. If u really do, u will surely massacre Dragnet questions like play lyk seriously.

Thank you very much for your kind gesture. kindly send it to dumeyan@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by jacoshirleya(f): 11:26pm On Nov 07, 2013
pls guys kindly forward to my email. jacoshirleya@gmail.com. thanks in anticipation
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by jacoshirleya(f): 11:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
oshie:

MATERIALS RECEIVED, THANKS
pls kindly forward to my email. jacoshirleya@gmail.com. thanks in anticipation
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by astevee(m): 10:24am On Nov 10, 2013
I jus stumbled across these thread now,please @all who got the past questions,help me is urgent stephenakachukwu@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Idacrux: 12:57pm On Nov 10, 2013
bro. plz send me idacrux@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Idacrux: 1:00pm On Nov 10, 2013
uzuify: thank you so much I do appreciate GOD bless you richly
u
bro pls send me idacrux@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 10, 2013
Ojoolatomiwa@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 10, 2013
emzybrown76@gmail.com Thanks for your generousity
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by greatgeo(m): 7:35pm On Nov 10, 2013
Nathetelgeo@yahoo.com pls sir
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by j2012(m): 4:20pm On Nov 11, 2013
Please can you send to stemnylives@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by bigdaddy4: 5:57pm On Nov 12, 2013
Plz kindly send me the past question here is ma email... Igwelove97@yahoo.com thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (73) (Reply)

Apply For State Security Service (SSS) Recruitment 2017 / Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 / Top 5 Government Agencies To Work For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.