Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,356 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) (56976 Views)

Meet Nigerian's Top Comedians And Their Adorable Families(photos) / Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives - Who Is Hotter? (photos) / Check Out Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives - Who Is Hotter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by ChiSun27(m): 7:03am On Sep 11, 2013
Neva undaestimate d powa of natural talent n ego!!!!!!!! All of dem r world klax beautiz.
Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by batuns247yahoo(m): 8:24am On Sep 11, 2013
i think they believe getting marry to a taller wife will produce taller children, yeye! yeye! ppl.
Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by davades(m): 9:46am On Sep 11, 2013
I no knw why most of their wives con tall pass them
Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by gradeA(m): 11:26am On Sep 11, 2013
nerodenero: Funny enough, I go dye is probably not too fine compared to other comedians, yet I think his wife is the most beautiful among the ladies.

i go dye's son should always thank God everyday he wakes up for his mum. That woman's genes really saved the lil boy a lot of worries.

that lil chap is one lucky boy...... He's got his mum's looks and obviously his dad's fame and riches...... cool
Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by Bau3r(m): 12:07pm On Sep 11, 2013
prem love: The most funning part be say many of them there wives tall pass them
. Haba bros,wetin 'funning' come mean now? cry
prem love: The most funning part be say many of them there wives tall pass them
. Haba bros,wetin 'funning' come mean now?
Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by trity09(m): 2:39pm On Sep 11, 2013
chei, these comedians carry comic enta dier marital life, husbands short, wives tall. dem no see thier sizes marry? undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by 4C2215131: 3:10pm On Sep 11, 2013
Folks,these gentlemen have achieved the one thing that ALWAYS catches a woman's attention: Success.
Success just happens to be the average woman's best fragrance of choice.

You want a cute wife? Become successful at what you do and when I'm speaking of success,I'm not referring to spiritual,emotional,psychological,educational or the like kind of success, I'm talking about social success which unfortunately in Nigeria is informed by your financial stance and extant bank balance.

Most of the chaps the OP delineated are bankable so,the ladies would give them the time of day.
Money,folks,happen to be the key to the heart of the average Nigerian female despite their claim to the convers and If you desire the good looking ones,well...get even more money.

Quite a shame but that's how it is,hence the huge number of trophy wives and girlfriends paraded by our celebrities (this in no way insinuates that the wives of the comedians mentioned are trophy wives,at least as far as I can tell) but in the same vein can any of you with a formidable stretch of the imagination see I Go Dye being married to that lady prior his hitting it big in comedy?
Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by emmabest2000(m): 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2013
I wish them happiness grin
Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by simplygorgeous: 4:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
Lets see the wives without make over then we can really decide
Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by Noobsaibot8(m): 9:45am On Jul 05, 2016
Julius is handsome but height hmm. The others not apparent.
[right][/right][color=#770077][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Most Fluent English Speaking Nigerian Actor / Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba / Auchi Polytechnic Students Name Their Hostel After Hushpuppi, He Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.