Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,924 members, 7,952,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:16 PM

You Must Be From Hell!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / You Must Be From Hell!!! (553 Views)

Help! My Fart Smells Like Hell / Hell fire in 9ja High Sun / Living Hell Of The Half Ton Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Must Be From Hell!!! by onagoodday1: 10:22am On Sep 10, 2013
Everyday may not be good, but there is a good day in everyday…Alice Morse Earle
When a man is confronted with a problem of unknown cause, incurable, and worst of all lacks the financial muscle to take his chances at a glimpse of hope, then such a problem must be from hell.
When I had my posting at the oncology unit of the University of Nigeria teaching Hospital Ituku/Ozalla and witness what people go through in the name of cancer, how hopeless a man could feel, look and express on him, the amount of money spent on chemotherapy, the emotional, psychological and physical breakdown of cancer patient and their care givers, I asked in the silence of my heart,”where the hell is this sickness from”
A religious friend of mine, while in school, once argued that many diseases had visited the world today because of our sins, we, in those days either totally or partially agreed with him as he used some Bible verses to drive home his point, but today, I know better. If an old man suffers from cancer and this could be traced “religiously” to his past sins, then what sin could an 18 months baby have committed to deserve this torture, what has she done to deserve retinoblastoma(cancer of the retina) ,what has she done to deserve popping out of her eyeball to about 2-3 inches from her eye socket, as her mother carries her about from one unit to the other gathering her drugs, you could the see expression on her face “what has my baby done to deserve this”, one could feel the pain of the father who brings this money, and the pain of a mother that carries this baby about. If you have visited www.mypharmacymydream. you will see the rest,do leave a comment.

(1) (Reply)

What Ll I Do To Whiten My Teeth / Help I'm Confused / Know The Condition Of Every Organ In Ur Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.