Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:27 AM

Love Versus Lust - How To Tell That Your Partner Loves You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Love Versus Lust - How To Tell That Your Partner Loves You (920 Views)

When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! / 11 Harmful Lies Your Mind Loves To Tell You / Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Versus Lust - How To Tell That Your Partner Loves You by BlessingF(f): 2:44pm On Sep 10, 2013
Do you know that Love and Lust have very similar symptoms but are not the same. Lust Rushes you, Seeks gratification and doesn't really care about the person but the physical attributes. Find out in this episode, how to tell that your partner love you... xoxo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiSISBTASR4
Re: Love Versus Lust - How To Tell That Your Partner Loves You by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2013
Poster, most of the time I read ur thread headlines but when I open it, it will refer me to another site. That, I hate doing.
I think some other pple may feel this way too.

I suggest u can copy and paste then put the link. That way, pple will have their say on ur topics cos some of them r really good. For those that don't wanna contribute, they can read and learn from them.
Thanks.
*just my tots anyway*

Is that really u on that profile picture?
I must admit u look very beautiful!
How I wish I be guy!

2 Likes

Re: Love Versus Lust - How To Tell That Your Partner Loves You by BlessingF(f): 7:23am On Sep 16, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Poster, most of the time I read ur thread headlines but when I open it, it will refer me to another site. That, I hate doing.
I think some other pple may feel this way too.

I suggest u can copy and paste then put the link. That way, pple will have their say on ur topics cos some of them r really good. For those that don't wanna contribute, they can read and learn from them.
Thanks.
*just my tots anyway*

Is that really u on that profile picture?
I must admit u look very beautiful!
How I wish I be guy!

I followed your advice... I can't post the whole stuff on the show just few tips cos it's a TV show and I need people to watch it... Or else my partners won't be pleased. I am now posting some tips with the new videos as that is the best I can do... Thank you so much for the compliment... xoxo
Re: Love Versus Lust - How To Tell That Your Partner Loves You by Kanwulia: 10:47am On Sep 16, 2013
By PAYING HIS OWN SHARE OF THE BILLS!
Lust or love nor consain me!
I can love and lust myself fine-fine!!! cool

O pa ri!!!! kiss

*back to work jareeee!!!

2 hours to close!!!! HOT SHOWER STRAIGHT!!! cool
Week don start!
Logging off!!!! cool

(1) (Reply)

Confusion As Residents Find Baby’s Placenta With Alfa / What Is The Appropriate/best Age For Marriage / 'why MOST Nigerian Men Marry'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.