Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother (9444 Views)

What Language Is Nigeria's Lingua-Franca? / How Many Language Do Nigeria Have And Can You Name Your Language? / And To Which Language Do These Famous Naija Expressions Belong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother by Boll2010: 10:43pm On Sep 13, 2013
360command: I don't understand , for each time nadia_SA comments, somebody must give her a LIKE. What is the LIKE about what she has written? If I write my parents speak oyibo, na who go give me LIKE? Some guys can just be olodo!!
bro u must v been doin a lot stalkn ooo#getBusy grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother by quivah(f): 10:58pm On Sep 13, 2013
Handsomeemmy:

lolzz.... What about if i chose to go with you? Atleast heaven will welcome us.
since we are two.. its adviceable that one go first to know how real/sweet the place is gon be..
Its no other person that you who has been trying all suicide means.
Re: What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother by 360command: 12:50am On Sep 14, 2013
Boll2010: bro u must v been doin a lot stalkn ooo#getBusy grin grin
nah, I do not stalk. Sometimes, if I m not in d mood to read,I check for comments with LIKES to see what they have written in relation to the topic. And when I see LIKE and such LIKE is inappropriately given such as what I quoted earlier,makes me wonder 'why wud someone LIKE it'.
Re: What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother by Roland17(m): 1:00am On Sep 14, 2013
Igbo all the way... No compromise for that one..
Re: What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother by TomiwaDamola(f): 2:01am On Sep 14, 2013
èdè Yorùbá ní àwọn òbí mi sọ ní ilé.

grin èdè Yorùbá ní àwọn òbí mi sọ ní ilé.
Re: What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother by Nobody: 2:47am On Sep 14, 2013
360command: Nadia u dey laf, I tire for some guys wey dey give u LIKE. Like a user said ' they are bottom lickers'.
lol noo man its not like that maybe they just like the fact that my parents speak zulu lol wats not to like bout that
Re: What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother by Handsomeemmy(m): 2:59am On Sep 14, 2013
quivah: since we are two.. its adviceable that one go first to know how real/sweet the place is gon be..
Its no other person that you who has been trying all suicide means.

Remember, it is always ladies first. I so much love equality.
Re: What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother by quivah(f): 6:12am On Sep 14, 2013
Handsomeemmy:

Remember, it is always ladies first. I so much love equality.
Shoo!! Equality has nothing to do with this...it has nothing to do with going to Heaven..
If we were to receive some money/gifts,your equality won't set in I bet!
Man up and go!!cheesy
Re: What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother by Handsomeemmy(m): 6:38am On Sep 14, 2013
quivah:
Shoo!! Equality has nothing to do with this...it has nothing to do with going to Heaven..
If we were to receive some money/gifts,your equality won't set in I bet!
Man up and go!!cheesy

hahaha.... I hate to say it, but you know i'm a gentleman that loves to accord beautiful lady like you their rights i insist on "Lady first" wink tongue you should read between the lines, i want you to go to heaven and not hell grin
Re: What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother by Ugom87(f): 6:54am On Sep 14, 2013
Asusu Igbo
Re: What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 14, 2013
Tagalog
Re: What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother by Boll2010: 11:48am On Sep 14, 2013
360command: nah, I do not stalk. Sometimes, if I m not in d mood to read,I check for comments with LIKES to see what they have written in relation to the topic. And when I see LIKE and such LIKE is inappropriately given such as what I quoted earlier,makes me wonder 'why wud someone LIKE it'.
u a funny person gringringringrin
Re: What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother by Extrazee: 11:55am On Sep 14, 2013
360command: I don't understand , for each time nadia_SA comments, somebody must give her a LIKE. What is the LIKE about what she has written? If I write my parents speak oyibo, na who go give me LIKE? Some guys can just be olodo!!
@Bolded, Stalker things na.

1 Like

Re: What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother by Extrazee: 12:11pm On Sep 14, 2013
Handsomeemmy: buhahahah.... Your username says it all....
Rolling to river Niger
As in quiver? Haha! Na person wey dey reason like Naija go understand. Una no go kill person for hia!
Re: What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother by muther4bms(m): 3:08pm On Sep 14, 2013
PROUDLY IJEBUUU....they both speak that
Re: What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2013
pure english.
Re: What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother by mamaafrik(m): 7:06pm On Sep 14, 2013
Are ṣode tun la re na burẹẹdi kootun fẹ kan maa sọ kẹ,yoruba ni ofkọọs.
Re: What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother by Dannylux: 7:54pm On Sep 14, 2013
Igbo
Re: What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother by Thebrightest(m): 10:42pm On Sep 14, 2013
They speak in tongues.
Re: What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother by Hadeehart101(f): 11:19pm On Sep 14, 2013
Yoruba ajumolo!
Re: What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother by Revolva(m): 11:47pm On Sep 14, 2013
Swahili na my mama dey speak when Money no dey to cook soup for the family..my papa go come dey speak chinese
Re: What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother by othenok(f): 1:41am On Sep 15, 2013
They spoke igbo. Am speaking same to my kids and its amazing how fluent they are becoming especially when they need something from me.
Re: What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother by 99cent: 3:15am On Sep 15, 2013
tony9k: I had an Igbo boss married to a fellow Igbo who speak Yoruba in their house (in Lagos)

lol. I've met a few igbo people who speak only yoruba as well. also in lagos. It always feels very weird because I forget that they're igbo.
Re: What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother by Atyodos: 5:44am On Sep 15, 2013
Tiv all de way
Re: What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
They speak dutch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cultural/traditional Festivals In Nigeria / Wikipedia In Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa / Who Are The Queens Of Swaziland? Pictures and Biography of the Queens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.