Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Urgent Recruitment @ De-pioneer Juvenile Group Of Schools Ibadan - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Recruitment @ De-pioneer Juvenile Group Of Schools Ibadan (913 Views)

Teaching & Non-teaching Jobs At A Leading Group Of Schools (full Boarding) / Polad Kiddies Montessori Group Of Schools / I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Recruitment @ De-pioneer Juvenile Group Of Schools Ibadan by okoro35: 12:12pm On Sep 11, 2013
DATE. : 11 /09 / 2013. STATUS OF JOB. : FULL TIME. SALARY. : #50,000 - #80,000. EXPERINCE. : MUST HAVE BEEN TEACHING BEFORE. LANGUAGE. : INTERMEDIATE. DE-PIONEER JUVENILE GROUP OF SCHOOLS is a secondary school in the city of Ibadan and the school is in need of young vibrant graduates who are ready to contribute their best towards academic excellence,those that are ready to give what it takes to produce the best, to fill up the vacant teaching posts available in the school for now. REQUIREMENTS. ; NCE,OND,HND,BSC and MSC. VACANT POSITIONS includes Mathematics teacher ,Lit in english teacher ,Economics teacher ,Biology teacher ,Account teacher ,Physics teacher and Civics teacher. Applicants should forward their CVs to this E-mail address not later than 17 - 09 - 2013. E-mail address - career 4real35@gmail.com. The School is going to open an extension,sister school by November this year and is only those accepted that will have to take charge of the sister school..
NB: Each applicant is enjoy to indicate the position he or she is applying for.
Re: Urgent Recruitment @ De-pioneer Juvenile Group Of Schools Ibadan by olalerey(m): 4:45pm On Sep 11, 2013
Helo pls wat is d address/contact phone num of d school so dat i wil just go there to submit my cv there becos am havin prob wit my email
Re: Urgent Recruitment @ De-pioneer Juvenile Group Of Schools Ibadan by obanz2nd: 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2013
Open another e-mail...gmail?
olalerey: Helo pls wat is d address/contact phone num of d school so dat i wil just go there to submit my cv there becos am havin prob wit my email
Re: Urgent Recruitment @ De-pioneer Juvenile Group Of Schools Ibadan by olalerey(m): 3:10pm On Sep 12, 2013
obanz2nd: Open another e-mail...gmail?
pls i want u giv me d address of d sch

(1) (Reply)

Boss Resources Calling / Invitation Fir Apptitude Test From Esabs. / Invited For ARM Investment Text

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.