Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,591 members, 7,847,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:01 PM

2013 Governors Score Sheet. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2013 Governors Score Sheet. (579 Views)

100 Days In Office: Buhari’s Score Sheet / It Was Sacrilegious For APC Governors To Boycott Ooni’s Burial – Afenifere / INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2013 Governors Score Sheet. by akpan123(m): 12:55pm On Sep 11, 2013
BEST GOVERNOR FOR 2013. GIVE REASON FOR YOUR CHOICE , WITH ETC PROJECTS, PROGRAMME ,VISION.. PLEASE NO ABUSIVE LANGUAGE AND BE OBJECTIVE. IF YOU HAVE PICTURES ADD IT, LETS TRY AND ENCOURAGE THE GOOD GOVERNORS, INRESPECTIVE OF WHICH PARTY.
Re: 2013 Governors Score Sheet. by jaiykem: 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2013
4 Best Akpabio. worst Elechi. Records says d truth and don't me why.
Re: 2013 Governors Score Sheet. by bloggernaija: 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2013
jaiykem: 4 Best Akpabio. worst Elechi. Records says d truth and don't me why.

Akpabio ko , akpabio ni.
Same 3 roads and one fly over with keke napep,bicycle, shoecycle ,noshoescycle and gut retching poverty plying them?
I forgot, he is building a stadium.
You guys think governance is all about building monuments especially when virtually most of the money used in building them ,does not even stay in the state.
Lagos state has probably benefitted more from those monument in akwa ibom than the indigens themselves.
Having $2600 dollars to spend per head in nigeria is unprecedented in the history of the country.
Akwa ibom can give $1200 to Everyman woman and child and still have $1400/head to spend .
Let me put it in proper perspective.
Lagos state only has about $260 per head to spend.
They will still have to pay for the largest civil service,largest security operation ,largest environmental/waste management,largest maintenance bill out of this.
The day I see akwa ibom people stop dominating ( top 4 ) in the houseboy/house girl ,road side hawker,prostitution ,under bridge sleeper League table is the day I will say that apkabio has tried.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Governors Score Sheet. by Hadone(m): 11:36pm On Sep 11, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Politicians exchange Blows like they do Ghana-Must-Go Bags- (Video) / Obasanjo Not Part Of Us –new PDP / May The Soul Of The Victims Of Lagos Plane Crash Rest In Peace By Musiwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.