Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,409 members, 7,826,580 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Can You Afford To Share The Same Bedroom With Your Partner? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Afford To Share The Same Bedroom With Your Partner? (576 Views)

Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. / Marriages: Why Most Couples Don’t Sleep In The Same Bedroom! / Must A Man Share The Same Bedroom With The Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Afford To Share The Same Bedroom With Your Partner? by Joel3(m): 4:12pm On Sep 11, 2013
i find it funny or hard to do, to share the same bedroom with partner, unfortunately i come from where my parents have their separate bedroom, and there is no any problem like not living happy, its was cool. and this are my mentality. i am surprise to see couple living in big house with enough rooms. but still use one bedroom. i dont want insult you critics. because i do not see how this will stop you from doing se.x. it rather give you privacy and comfort, i like my privacy and can't share it with no body , repeat no body with this for bedroom. me only and me alone, is this abnormal? so what's your views guys. and for ladies do you find this comfortable?
Re: Can You Afford To Share The Same Bedroom With Your Partner? by Joel3(m): 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2013
this topic and post has been discuss on romance section, but i just feel it was posted on the wrong section. so i am reposting it here in family section. but you can find previous discuss here www.nairaland.com/1432469/afford-share-same-bedroom-partner if you need to.

(1) (Reply)

What Can This Be? / Important Information For Parents !!! / 10 Ways To Help Your Child Build Self-esteem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.