Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,801 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

A Man Miraculously Survived A Ghastly Trailer Crush At Tincan Apapa - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / A Man Miraculously Survived A Ghastly Trailer Crush At Tincan Apapa (18420 Views)

Photos From A Ghastly Accident Between A Fuel Tanker And Trailer On Ikorodu Road / Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) / A Ghastly Motor Accident Along Akure - Ilesha Expressway (2) (3) (4)

Re: A Man Miraculously Survived A Ghastly Trailer Crush At Tincan Apapa by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2013
God is great indeed angry, was he drinking garri not to see that two trailers were about to kill his faithful servant, y'all should be praising Satan for changing his mind at the last minute shiooor lipsrsealed lipsrsealed smh
Re: A Man Miraculously Survived A Ghastly Trailer Crush At Tincan Apapa by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2013
Strauskhan1: This accident is a miasma of a deprecable apothesis of an hemorrhaging plutocracy, cascadingly oozing into a malodorous excrescence of mobocracy. With all termagant ossifying proclivities of a kakistocracy, our knowledgia centura is enveloped in a paraphlegic crinkum crankum. Therefore accident, cest in dejavu, dejavu peret ologomabia.

for sure we know you are surely sick and need urgent attention
Re: A Man Miraculously Survived A Ghastly Trailer Crush At Tincan Apapa by kartel05: 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2013
Strauskhan1: This accident is a miasma of a deprecable apothesis of an hemorrhaging plutocracy, cascadingly oozing into a malodorous excrescence of mobocracy. With all termagant ossifying proclivities of a kakistocracy, our knowledgia centura is enveloped in a paraphlegic crinkum crankum. Therefore accident, cest in dejavu, dejavu peret ologomabia.

Guy who u dey fight with ?
Re: A Man Miraculously Survived A Ghastly Trailer Crush At Tincan Apapa by richestjozy(m): 2:10pm On Sep 12, 2013
abes:

So your god does selective salvation..what about those christians bombed inside their churches, was god on siesta?

Hello sir/ma, pls I'd like you to read 1Corinthians 2:10-16. It will explain the answer to your question. God bless you sir/ma smiley
Re: A Man Miraculously Survived A Ghastly Trailer Crush At Tincan Apapa by tconfi: 2:14pm On Sep 12, 2013
I SAW BIBLE AT THE BACK , AND I SAY THANK YOU JESUS...
Re: A Man Miraculously Survived A Ghastly Trailer Crush At Tincan Apapa by abes(m): 2:21pm On Sep 12, 2013
cehpas: [color=#770077][/color]
Well, God doesn't do selective salvation. When God says its ur time, then there's nothing u can do to elongate it. But if HE says it is not yet, no matter what u go tru, u won't die. God is mysterious in HIS ways and u can't just question HIM. We are too daft to know HIS ways.

Do you strongly believe that the driver was saved because of the Bible behind the seat? If you do, what about those that survived similar or worse accidents where there were no Bible in their vehicles?
Re: A Man Miraculously Survived A Ghastly Trailer Crush At Tincan Apapa by gretafutor: 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2013
[quote author=abes]

So your god does selective salvation..what about those christians bombed inside their churches, was god on siesta?[/quote

May GOD have mercy on ur blaspheming soul cos u need it.]
Re: A Man Miraculously Survived A Ghastly Trailer Crush At Tincan Apapa by Igosun: 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2013
Lil chilz: check dis out

Two brothers nickname PSQUARE sang
a song
called DO ME and got IFUNAYA
pregnant, they ran
to escape the TEMPTATION but their
BIZZY BODY couldn't allow them to stay because E
NO EASY, while
running, they ran into DANGER till
they began to
ROLL IT until GAME OVER. This twins
brother naw decide to trick beautiful ONYINYE by
telling her you
must CHOP MY MONEY, she is now
happy and
dancing ALINGO not knowing that
they will deal with her PERSONALLY.....

First paqe finzzzz

Try well
Re: A Man Miraculously Survived A Ghastly Trailer Crush At Tincan Apapa by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2013
abes:

So your god does selective salvation..what about those christians bombed inside their churches, was god on siesta?

Believe me bro, you don't wanna go there with me. I am not getting into any religious argument with you. All I know is that God takes care of His own.
Re: A Man Miraculously Survived A Ghastly Trailer Crush At Tincan Apapa by Godsate: 2:53pm On Sep 12, 2013

Is everything ok? cheesy
Re: A Man Miraculously Survived A Ghastly Trailer Crush At Tincan Apapa by Alvanosky: 3:15pm On Sep 12, 2013
abes:

Don't get him wrong. God has his ways of doing things. His reasons are best known to him.
One Love
God is.
Re: A Man Miraculously Survived A Ghastly Trailer Crush At Tincan Apapa by arabanibaba: 3:37pm On Sep 12, 2013
firstly i want to thank God for that man and it seems the end time thing has started cos the op time say 4.15pm and other peoples time also differ pls can someone explain better to me or end time has come truly to nairaland
Re: A Man Miraculously Survived A Ghastly Trailer Crush At Tincan Apapa by Ezeibe(m): 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2013
Strauskhan1: This accident is a miasma of a deprecable apothesis of an hemorrhaging plutocracy, cascadingly oozing into a malodorous excrescence of mobocracy. With all termagant ossifying proclivities of a kakistocracy, our knowledgia centura is enveloped in a paraphlegic crinkum crankum. Therefore accident, cest in dejavu, dejavu peret ologomabia..
weitn this one the talk!
Re: A Man Miraculously Survived A Ghastly Trailer Crush At Tincan Apapa by Hero10001: 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2013
Strauskhan1: This accident is a miasma of a deprecable apothesis of an hemorrhaging plutocracy, cascadingly oozing into a malodorous excrescence of mobocracy. With all termagant ossifying proclivities of a kakistocracy, our knowledgia centura is enveloped in a paraphlegic crinkum crankum. Therefore accident, cest in dejavu, dejavu peret ologomabia..

You have to do more to win the coveted title;
'Igodomigodo 2nd'

*smiles*
Re: A Man Miraculously Survived A Ghastly Trailer Crush At Tincan Apapa by Tommmy(m): 4:29pm On Sep 12, 2013
....patrick...patrick!!!
Re: A Man Miraculously Survived A Ghastly Trailer Crush At Tincan Apapa by Josh121(m): 4:43pm On Sep 12, 2013
Thank u Jesus
Re: A Man Miraculously Survived A Ghastly Trailer Crush At Tincan Apapa by omogemi: 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2013
pDude: Nor be bible be that from the back window so?

Still intact and unshaken. Like the salvation the Christ offers. Who says God doesn't take care of his own? smiley

now who says there isnt any God. think again
Re: A Man Miraculously Survived A Ghastly Trailer Crush At Tincan Apapa by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 12, 2013
summary of all this jamboree is (thank god the guy no die)
Re: A Man Miraculously Survived A Ghastly Trailer Crush At Tincan Apapa by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2013
tconfi: I SAW BIBLE AT THE BACK , AND I SAY THANK YOU JESUS...

I SAW QORAN AT THE BACK, AND I SAY THANK YOU MOHAMMED...
Re: A Man Miraculously Survived A Ghastly Trailer Crush At Tincan Apapa by Shalome(m): 6:05pm On Sep 12, 2013
I have no idea what the Bleep tis means, bhet im inspired
Re: A Man Miraculously Survived A Ghastly Trailer Crush At Tincan Apapa by Exponental(m): 6:20pm On Sep 12, 2013

Still intact and unshaken. Like the salvation the Christ offers. Who says God doesn't take care of his own? smiley
this reminds me of my father's car that got burnt in d 80s, miraculously, d bible was intact!
Re: A Man Miraculously Survived A Ghastly Trailer Crush At Tincan Apapa by Abbey2sam(m): 6:21pm On Sep 12, 2013

He sure takes care of his own
And everyone else..............

We are alive not by our righteousness nor our might but by his spirit says the lord......

God be praise
Re: A Man Miraculously Survived A Ghastly Trailer Crush At Tincan Apapa by tdbanks: 6:48pm On Sep 12, 2013
BabaAlabi: God be praised! This is a sign sha
do you mean the sign of endtime?
Re: A Man Miraculously Survived A Ghastly Trailer Crush At Tincan Apapa by harlos: 7:01pm On Sep 12, 2013
*faint*

Re: A Man Miraculously Survived A Ghastly Trailer Crush At Tincan Apapa by ukemilia(f): 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2013
God may ur name b praise,.Tank God for the man's life
Re: A Man Miraculously Survived A Ghastly Trailer Crush At Tincan Apapa by Miraclebaby1109: 10:18pm On Sep 12, 2013
God is indeed good and merciful
Re: A Man Miraculously Survived A Ghastly Trailer Crush At Tincan Apapa by Smooyis(m): 10:32pm On Sep 12, 2013
Meaning?
Re: A Man Miraculously Survived A Ghastly Trailer Crush At Tincan Apapa by mrofficial(m): 10:47pm On Sep 12, 2013
israel007: See why I don't like these small cars

Look at how it miraculously went under the trailer.
Re: A Man Miraculously Survived A Ghastly Trailer Crush At Tincan Apapa by kunlesehan(m): 12:22am On Sep 13, 2013

Jehovah be praised!
Re: A Man Miraculously Survived A Ghastly Trailer Crush At Tincan Apapa by simpolelala: 11:56am On Sep 13, 2013
his God is alife. sadhis God is alife.
Re: A Man Miraculously Survived A Ghastly Trailer Crush At Tincan Apapa by joyvicent: 12:17pm On Sep 13, 2013
Thank God for his life, God is great
Re: A Man Miraculously Survived A Ghastly Trailer Crush At Tincan Apapa by winmat(f): 12:19pm On Sep 13, 2013
God i thank u for saving the life of this person, may ur name be praised. Amen.

The Roadx Motorsports Launch Party In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Reactions To Policemen Flagging Down Your Car / Police In UK Unveils Device That Detects Drivers That Use Phones When Driving