Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,686 members, 7,823,934 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

British American Tobacco Graduate Trainee Programme 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / British American Tobacco Graduate Trainee Programme 2013 (7411 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 / British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

British American Tobacco Graduate Trainee Programme 2013 by luvola(m): 7:58pm On Sep 11, 2013
Job vacancy title : Management Trainee Commercial
Job vacancy number 2426BR
job vacancy Location/City Lagos
job Appointment type : Permanent
purpose and key deliverables The British American Tobacco Nigeria Management Trainee programme is not what you’d expect ......it’s a whole lot more!!!

At British American Tobacco Nigeria , we develop exceptional people. With over 60,000 employees globally in 180 countries we share knowledge and harness synergies creating a truly diverse workplace where challenges are turned into opportunities making us one of the world’s best organizations.

We value the differences our people bring through their unique strengths and qualities and encourage you to bring your difference too.

We are looking for outstanding people to join our job opportunity Management Trainee program - a structured two year intensive development program which fast tracks your career and provides leadership and functional based development . You will gain support and encouragement from:

A dedicated coach from within your function who will guide you and help you get the most from the programme.
A mentor who will be an experienced leader from another function and other management trainees from around the world who will provide you with a network of contacts.
A professionaly driven Talent team to guide and groom you towards becoming future business leaders.
What’s in it for you?

If you are the right person, you will gain a solid foundation on which to build your career, experience wonderful opportunities to develop your capabilities and be excellently rewarded for the difference you make.
Also, at the end of the programme, having demonstrated the necessary performance levels and commitment, you will attain your first managerial position in British American Tobacco.
Essential requirements The ideal candidate is required to have:

Candidate must be a national of Nigeria
Any university degree with minimum of Second Class Upper division
Not more than 3 years work experience
Completed NYSC by July 2013
Team player with a high level of creativity and innovation
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English

Job vacancy deadline : 1st oct, 2013

click to apply : http://www.nairacity..com/2013/09/british-american-tobacco-graduate.html

Job vacancy title Management Trainee Manufacturing
Job vacancy number 2428BR
Location/City Lagos
Appointment type Permanent
Job purpose and key deliverables

The British American Tobacco Nigeria Management Trainee programme is not what you’d expect ......it’s a whole lot more!!!

At British American Tobacco Nigeria , we develop exceptional people. With over 60,000 employees globally in 180 countries we share knowledge and harness synergies creating a truly diverse workplace where challenges are turned into opportunities making us one of the world’s best organizations.

We value the differences our people bring through their unique strengths and qualities and encourage you to bring your difference too.

We are looking for outstanding people to join our Management Trainee program - a structured two year intensive development program which fast tracks your career and provides leadership and functional based development . You will gain support and encouragement from:

A dedicated coach from within your function who will guide you and help you get the most from the programme.
A mentor who will be an experienced leader from another function and other management trainees from around the world who will provide you with a network of contacts.
A professionaly driven Talent team to guide and groom you towards becoming future business leaders.
What’s in it for you?

If you are the right person, you will gain a solid foundation on which to build your career, experience wonderful opportunities to develop your capabilities and be excellently rewarded for the difference you make.
Also, at the end of the programme, having demonstrated the necessary performance levels and commitment, you will attain your first managerial position in British American Tobacco.

Essential requirements
The ideal candidate is required to have:

An Engineering or related university degree with minimum of Second Class Upper division
Not more than 3 years work experience
Completed NYSC by July 2013
Team player with a high level of creativity and innovation
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English

click here to apply : http://www.nairacity..com/2013/09/british-american-tobacco-graduate.html

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco Graduate Trainee Programme 2013 by blazerMaks: 5:13am On Sep 12, 2013
@ op, why am l seeing cookies disabled? The link isn't opening. Please verify
Re: British American Tobacco Graduate Trainee Programme 2013 by luvola(m): 6:05am On Sep 12, 2013
it is opening.. the problem might emanate from your last session and the portal is brass
Re: British American Tobacco Graduate Trainee Programme 2013 by luvola(m): 6:22am On Sep 12, 2013
it links is now responding.. you can reclick it now... make sure you finish the application process because the brass website always inherent cookies disable whenever you pause an application process..
Re: British American Tobacco Graduate Trainee Programme 2013 by luvola(m): 6:23am On Sep 12, 2013
blazerMaks: @ op, why am l seeing cookies disabled? The link isn't opening. Please verify
the link is now responding..
Re: British American Tobacco Graduate Trainee Programme 2013 by blazerMaks: 6:26am On Sep 12, 2013
Ok.thanks. Can I apply with my phone
Re: British American Tobacco Graduate Trainee Programme 2013 by luvola(m): 6:32am On Sep 12, 2013
blazerMaks: Ok.thanks. Can I apply with my phone
i have not apply through phone so am not sure
Re: British American Tobacco Graduate Trainee Programme 2013 by luvola(m): 6:43am On Sep 12, 2013
I will tag This application requirement as one of the best because they didnt specify any age barrier. Other entity should emulate this company.
Re: British American Tobacco Graduate Trainee Programme 2013 by chemato(m): 7:08am On Sep 12, 2013
[quote author=luvola]I will tag This application requirement as one of the best because they didnt specify any age barrier. Other entity should emulate this company.[/quote, i hope u guys well, am stl serving pahaps i graduated wif 2-2 in chemical eng
Re: British American Tobacco Graduate Trainee Programme 2013 by enohorglo(f): 7:42am On Sep 12, 2013
just rounded up service, dont av any work experience, can i also apply
Re: British American Tobacco Graduate Trainee Programme 2013 by luvola(m): 8:04am On Sep 12, 2013
enohorglo: just rounded up service, dont av any work experience, can i also apply
yes the job vacancy is for fresh graduate.. The job vacancy details depict : applicant should not have morethan 3yrs experience meaning that one should have a minimum of 0years and a maximum of 3years experience i.e between 0-3years experience. I finished my youth service too 2months ago. Let hook up on f.b --- ola aol
Re: British American Tobacco Graduate Trainee Programme 2013 by dacrystal01(m): 8:53am On Sep 12, 2013
Ok... We'll see
Re: British American Tobacco Graduate Trainee Programme 2013 by moshoodn(m): 9:12am On Sep 12, 2013
luvola: yes the job vacancy is for fresh graduate.. The job vacancy details depict : applicant should not have morethan 3yrs experience meaning that one should have a minimum of 0years and a maximum of 3years experience i.e between 0-3years experience. I finished my youth service too 2months ago. Let hook up on f.b --- ola aol

I see you....

Thumbs up bro..

2 Likes

Re: British American Tobacco Graduate Trainee Programme 2013 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:01am On Sep 12, 2013
Re: British American Tobacco Graduate Trainee Programme 2013 by Maxdiamond(m): 10:13am On Sep 12, 2013
Can HND with upper credit apply?
Re: British American Tobacco Graduate Trainee Programme 2013 by luvola(m): 1:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
i hink hnd holders can apply as well
Re: British American Tobacco Graduate Trainee Programme 2013 by amiskelebe(f): 12:20pm On Oct 10, 2013
U hit this company, u hit gold!!!
Re: British American Tobacco Graduate Trainee Programme 2013 by monomex: 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2013
Hello house, who has got an IV from Nubiaville for an online assessment on behalf of BAT for their mgt trainee?
Re: British American Tobacco Graduate Trainee Programme 2013 by biggerboys(m): 5:07pm On Oct 10, 2013
monomex: Hello house, who has got an IV from Nubiaville for an online assessment on behalf of BAT for their mgt trainee?
Just got mine now
Re: British American Tobacco Graduate Trainee Programme 2013 by aggiel: 5:41pm On Oct 10, 2013
Got mine also
Re: British American Tobacco Graduate Trainee Programme 2013 by ehisstephens(m): 5:46pm On Oct 10, 2013
Just got mine now. Was their test format. I guess is SHL since is an online and UK exam. Am just insinuating. Any1 wit d test format shud share wit us. Abeg ooooo. No time. Double portion. Next level !!!
Re: British American Tobacco Graduate Trainee Programme 2013 by recasy(m): 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2013
Pls for those of you who have received mails for the online assessment, which position did you guys apply for? manufacturing or commercial?>> and what course did you study.... still expecting. I haven't got a mail.....
Re: British American Tobacco Graduate Trainee Programme 2013 by monomex: 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2013
recasy: Pls for those of you who have received mails for the online assessment, which position did you guys apply for? manufacturing or commercial?>> and what course did you study.... still expecting. I haven't got a mail.....
I don't think our course of study has anything to do with dis IV being sent, perhaps, it depend on d stream applied for.....or d IV could be in batches. I applied for Commercial, even though my field is not commercial.
Re: British American Tobacco Graduate Trainee Programme 2013 by kaka88: 7:12pm On Oct 10, 2013
monomex:
I don't think our course of study has anything to do with dis IV being sent, perhaps, it depend on d stream applied for.....or d IV could be in batches. I applied for Commercial, even though my field is not commercial.
i applied for commercial
Re: British American Tobacco Graduate Trainee Programme 2013 by Candyrain(m): 7:17pm On Oct 10, 2013
I just got mine and I studied Geophysics. I don't think it has anything to do with what one studied.
Re: British American Tobacco Graduate Trainee Programme 2013 by wonda26(m): 7:59pm On Oct 10, 2013
I have received a mail for online test. I applied for manufacturing
Re: British American Tobacco Graduate Trainee Programme 2013 by blazerMaks: 8:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
Ermm kaka88,are you a chemical engineering graduate from FUTO?
I think they're inviting people based on how well you answered their "compulsory essay like questions". It's my assumption though.
Please can someone give us heads-up on what the test is like.
Re: British American Tobacco Graduate Trainee Programme 2013 by megola: 8:43pm On Oct 10, 2013
just got their invite on my two lines now!
Re: British American Tobacco Graduate Trainee Programme 2013 by Gassong(m): 9:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
Just got my sms n mail 4d online test, I appled for manufacturing....BAT sounds dual( 2 nations)....any idea on how this test is gonna be or has anyone written?.,...pls fill the house in...thanks.
Re: British American Tobacco Graduate Trainee Programme 2013 by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 10, 2013
Oya BAT send my own. I'm impatiently waiting
Re: British American Tobacco Graduate Trainee Programme 2013 by chessguru1(m): 9:55pm On Oct 10, 2013
Guys please how did you activate your nubiaville account after the 2nd mail they sent you. They said click the activation link...I can't see any link to click.
Or is it cos am using my phone
Re: British American Tobacco Graduate Trainee Programme 2013 by ernike: 10:18pm On Oct 10, 2013
chess guru: Guys please how did you activate your nubiaville account after the 2nd mail they sent you. They said click the activation link...I can't see any link to click.
Or is it cos am using my phone
yea...u ll see d link wen u use a pc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oh My God! I Lost My Job! / Discover How To Become A Millionaire Publisher On Amazon (and Retire The Job) / Christian Aid (CA) NGO Job Recruitment (4 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.