Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

419 Phone Calls, And Now, 419 Text Messages. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 419 Phone Calls, And Now, 419 Text Messages. (1319 Views)

419 Text And My Reply / Man Stabs Girlfriend To Death Over Whatsapp Text Describing His Small Manhood / Dismissed Soldier Kills Girlfriend Over Text Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

419 Phone Calls, And Now, 419 Text Messages. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 11, 2013
These people go online, find phone numbers of contact persons of legitimate companies, then call and read the script below word for word.

They have now started sending it as text message.

"Goodday! My name is Hon. Keneth Chukwu of contract awarding committee govt. House Abakaliki Ebonyi state. Am on enquiry. I want to know if you can handle building project in our state as we pay upfront. If you are interested you respond as i will explain more. Thanks. Hon. K. Chukwu"

The message and calls have come from the following numbers:

+2348083174253, 08083174253
+2348084693891, 08084693891

Please is there a way the numbers and operators of these lines can be tracked down and arrested?

Some of them even claim to be calling from the national assembly with respect to building contracts, that I should come down to Abuja immediately. I am tired of these cursed souls.

Thank God these numbers will link up to this post on google now.
Re: 419 Phone Calls, And Now, 419 Text Messages. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 10, 2013
07069794498 - This person called, claiming to be "Laulau", the wife of the Royal Highness of Cross river. Apparently her husband, His royal highness was given a contract to build technical colleges and his wife Laulau, as a sharp madam, told him she would get a contractor.

So, she went, told her son to go ''ön the computer" and look for contractors, and she finally chose our company (out of all the thousands of building companies in Nigeria o). So, she wants to me to call her husband His Royal Highness on the number she will send to me later. angry

(Observation: It was a man, using a voice changing software to sound like an old woman. angry these people have advanced sha)

After 15 minutes, I get a text message reading:

His royal highne ss eze maxwell ordu 07018801781 (I typed it exactly the way it appeared)

(1) (Reply)

I Escaped Being Used For Money Ritual By My Husband – Wife / Man Who Killed Wealthy Lagos Lover Tells His Side Of The Story;(photo) / I Was Mistaken For A Thief.. Almost Got Burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.