Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,481 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 (33984 Views)

NBC Management Trainee 2015 / Invitation For Test - Lab Analyst At British American Tobacco BAT / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by blazerMaks: 9:05pm On Oct 13, 2013
The veterans have truly arrived. @ernike @deturla
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 13, 2013
loooool!! una welldone o! deturla,chessguru,chiksaluta nd d ogbeni and babes dem dem,dis one must click o! all the best to all of us
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by teeibo(f): 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2013
please I need help oooooo.............after taking my practise test,cant seem to find a link for the test proper!!!! Hw would i go about it
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Zachxolan(m): 9:42pm On Oct 13, 2013
teeibo: please I need help oooooo.............after taking my practise test,cant seem to find a link for the test proper!!!! Hw would i go about it

copy and paste the link that was sent to you from the test invitation into your browser and then take the test.
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Zachxolan(m): 9:43pm On Oct 13, 2013
teeibo: please I need help oooooo.............after taking my practise test,cant seem to find a link for the test proper!!!! Hw would i go about it
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by chidexCORP: 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2013
blazerMaks: Finally I've taken the test. *wipes sweat* *calms down*. 76.36%.
I earnestly pray my score is good enough to BATN.
to those who are yet to write theirs, the other two practice tests will appear when you're done with your test.Those fellas don wise up . and yeah, they repeated 11 verbal questions from practice 1 verbatim. The logic part wasn't funny sha(to me though)

Now the phone interview call begins.

u said the logic part was not funny.... how was it like?? pls do reply
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by wonda26(m): 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2013
aggiel:

Average score of 50%, there are other stages in the recruitment process I believe, so these is just the first stage to cut-down the number of applicants.

Hope u sure of this o... because with the people's scores i'm seeing here, i hope my 70.91 is good enough for BAT. Na God get power sha cool
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by chessguru1(m): 10:10pm On Oct 13, 2013
After much much, I finally did mine.
Men network na bastard!
It took at least 10 to 15 seconds for every question to load...meanwhile, the time is still running.
My only saving grace was the verbal practice (practice 2) that I saw there word 4 word.
I for they shed tears by now embarassed
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by chessguru1(m): 10:13pm On Oct 13, 2013
chidexCORP:

u said the logic part was not funny.... how was it like?? pls do reply
Hehehe very ....logical
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by chidexCORP: 10:17pm On Oct 13, 2013
chess guru:
Hehehe very ....logical

guy please just want to know how the logic was like
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by wonda26(m): 10:49pm On Oct 13, 2013
chidexCORP:

You really waiting for someone to cram all the questions and type out for you, ba?
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by chessguru1(m): 11:03pm On Oct 13, 2013
chidexCORP:

Was a bit okay once you get the hang of it...mostly about number and alphabet sequence
Hope that helps
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by DammyFx: 11:11pm On Oct 13, 2013
luvola in the building.. I narrowly scale through.. Some of the mathematics was challenging to me . The logic was ok and all thanks to a site that helped me to remeber some of the verbal questions i have came across. Time did not permit me to anmswer the diagramatic pattern question. Scored 50.99%
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by blazerMaks: 12:15am On Oct 14, 2013
chess guru: After much much, I finally did mine.
Men network na bastard!
It took at least 10 to 15 seconds for every question to load...meanwhile, the time is still running.
My only saving grace was the verbal practice (practice 2) that I saw there word 4 word.
I for they shed tears by now embarassed
You're so right on the time and network ish. I kept on pounding my laptop for next question to appear. Those guys need to work on their Web page. The ideal thing should be when you click on next the time stops till a new question pops out. Also they should have a way for someone to skip to next next question. At a point I got tired of the maths part cos it was kinda hard and was looking for verbal. I kept on clicking with my precious seconds lost to yeye Airtel network.
It is well.
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by chidike(m): 12:15am On Oct 14, 2013
I scored 70.91 these guys put maths in front and i'm not very good at it, took all of my time. Oh well!
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by blazerMaks: 12:21am On Oct 14, 2013
@ chidex, I actually meant critical reasoning. Very critical reasoning is required cos you go think am well with precious seconds going.
The logical part wasn't that bad.. Just know your ABC and 123 vrrry well.

@dammyfx/luvola, Mods never unban you?
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by kiete(m): 12:39am On Oct 14, 2013
Na wa ooo! how come i did not see any of the repeated questions? though i had just one practice question to prepare with. Anyway, it is well! After the tough battle with the questions and internet palava i charted away with 54.55%. Thank you Jesus For everything.
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by DammyFx: 12:43am On Oct 14, 2013
blazerMaks: @ chidex, I actually meant critical reasoning. Very critical reasoning is required cos you go think am well with precious seconds going.
The logical part wasn't that bad.. Just know your ABC and 123 vrrry well.

@dammyfx/luvola, Mods never unban you?
brova still on the siege o o .. After apologising with respect to the post of UBA thread ,the hegemony still continue. Life goes on
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by blazerMaks: 6:32am On Oct 14, 2013
dammyfx, I just sent a PM. I need a link to site you're talking about please. wink

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by JoeBatters: 7:57am On Oct 14, 2013
Just finished my test dis morning. d math, logic n spatial were cool....verbal always brings my score down....I hope 74.55 gets me tru 2 n nx stage....all d best 2 every1. (Maybe I shld drop my calculator n pick up a book grin)
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 14, 2013
Hi guys any news?
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by chessguru1(m): 8:34am On Oct 14, 2013
ifycyril: loooool!! una welldone o! deturla,chessguru,chiksaluta nd d ogbeni and babes dem dem,dis one must click o! all the best to all of us
Ify I greet...see as deturia go smash dis exam no carry him boy along embarassed
Hehehe but we thank God all the same cheesy
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 14, 2013
deturla: 81.8 percent............#chess Guru,where u @man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thank u Jesus!!!!

Hmmm, I don die be that!!!, Dertula or Koliod, wetin du heritage ?
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Virgohills(m): 10:37am On Oct 14, 2013
I scored 70% but i cant see it on my nubiaville profile page..I hope there is no problem sad
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 14, 2013
chess guru:
Ify I greet...see as deturia go smash dis exam no carry him boy along embarassed
Hehehe but we thank God all the same cheesy

azzin!!
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by deturla: 12:08pm On Oct 14, 2013
ifycyril:

azzin!!

badt guy cyril, howfar now?, choi i don miss you oooh, u knw c as Diageo just keep everybody on hold!!!!!!, werrin e go do nah, make i just shift focus and attention to other places........how far wiff pwc nah?
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
deturla:

badt guy cyril, howfar now?, choi i don miss you oooh, u knw c as Diageo just keep everybody on hold!!!!!!, werrin e go do nah, make i just shift focus and attention to other places........how far wiff pwc nah?

abi...God dey
dem go still answer
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2013
27 minutes more!!!
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by owenlyn1: 12:35pm On Oct 14, 2013
scored 92.73%. What is the next stage.
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 14, 2013
The way to go. Are you for real or just posting something for us all to wonder. If you really did, "I hail".
owenlyn1: scored 92.73%. What is the next stage.

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by favediva: 12:52pm On Oct 14, 2013

shocked
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Pattey(m): 12:54pm On Oct 14, 2013

Here are extracts from your posts earlier this year;

I just got a gud job

I have a gud job , d best any graduate can think of

Am comfortable, I earn 6 figures monthly

www.nairaland.com/1151656/how-stop-thinking

I'm just curious tho, what then are you doing on a thread for job seekers? Cos its BAT? What of your Good jOb?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

INEC Gives Automatic Employment To Ex-nysc Member Who Lost Sight While Serving / Seplat Graduate Trainee Invitation / FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.