Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,650 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 (33988 Views)

NBC Management Trainee 2015 / Invitation For Test - Lab Analyst At British American Tobacco BAT / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 14, 2013
@Iordenni no vex again. Ejoor. Biko. Mabinu. He clearly was not talking to ur Dad becos he dosent knoe Him...

Btw nice vocab oo. If u use all dis english for Bat den u are there already

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Darkhorse007(m): 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2013
SMH. Knew this was gonna happen. BTW, your score doesn't guarantee you the job. I suggest you guys should stop posting your irrelevant scores here, coz I can see some are out here to esteem themselves above another.
No matter how we see it, we ain't caretakers of ourselves.

3 Likes

Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by aggiel: 9:54pm On Oct 14, 2013
Fasten ur seat belts people, we're moving on to the next stage, expect invites soon
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by aggiel: 9:57pm On Oct 14, 2013
Fasten ur seat belts people, we're moving on to the next stage, expect invites soon, best of luck to everybody.
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 14, 2013
aggiel: Fasten ur seat belts people, we're moving on to the next stage, expect invites soon

Yeah! I just like your spirit...Quite optimistic.
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by ernike: 10:15pm On Oct 14, 2013
rychard: My friend told me, she got a very high score last year but was not shortlisted for the phone interview, the test warned against suspicious activities, could there be any way Nubia ville monitors your activity during the test.... cause i know for once, that a timer could be set to monitor the number of times you blur the window, or shift focus else where!!!!....

SO my advise is, be honest in your test.... i did mine myself, not really a gud score though, but make we dey watch for now... but the guys with 96%, 92% and 86%, you guys are really good, a 96% means you failed just two questions shocked,

For sure BAT select only the best brains, and most times only a single person is chosen per department!, so guys sharpen ur swords... the battle is hear!!!
Guy, test scores waz nt revealed last yr so i wonder hw she told u she scored high. U dnt v 2 gv false info jst 2 prove a point

2 Likes

Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by lorddeni: 10:50pm On Oct 14, 2013
makoo579: @Iordenni no vex again. Ejoor. Biko. Mabinu. He clearly was not talking to ur Dad becos he dosent knoe Him...

Btw nice vocab oo. If u use all dis english for Bat den u are there already

@makoo579,

Firstly, thanks for d very kind compliments and wishes,
I wish you the same bruh

Strictly, for the sake of the peace esteemed
contributors to the thread
like you, @ifycyril and @ecolime have canvassed,

I sheathe my sword in the expectation
you guys have the other fellow
under some level of control.

Peace &
best wishes to everyone here
going forward
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Erza: 11:05pm On Oct 14, 2013
lorddeni:

@makoo579,

Firstly, thanks for d very kind compliments and wishes,
I wish you the same bruh

Strictly, for the sake of the peace esteemed
contributors to the thread
like you, @ifycyril and @ecolime have canvassed,

I sheathe my sword in the expectation
you guys have the other fellow
under some level of control.

Peace &
best wishes to everyone here
going forward

poetic, aren't we? nice!
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by chessguru1(m): 11:43pm On Oct 14, 2013
People dwelling on vanity and swimming in their revelry of ignorance.
Of what use is your 93 or 98 if you can't pass the next stage?
Shame...and to think some bare the title of "veteran"...I rebuke that notion
Yet experience fails to school these ones that the race isn't for swift or the battle for the strong.
Y'all need to stop this bickering, its grossly unbecoming
#chess has spoken

2 Likes

Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Candyrain(m): 6:47am On Oct 15, 2013
chess guru: People dwelling on vanity and swimming in their revelry of ignorance.
Of what use is your 93 or 98 if you can't pass the next stage?
Shame...and to think some bare the title of "veteran"...I rebuke that notion
Yet experience fails to school these ones that the race isn't for swift or the battle for the strong.
Y'all need to stop this bickering, its grossly unbecoming
#chess has spoken

And I concur
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by dephilosopher: 6:54am On Oct 15, 2013
I am about to write my test today. I got a test message bt couldn't find anything in my inbox and spam so I sent an email to BAT and my test has been rescheduled. For those fighting and speaking plenty English pls let us not derail for d topic of discussion. Leave d fight till u all meet as partners in BAT office lolss. God help us all
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Erza: 8:23am On Oct 15, 2013
dephilosopher: I am about to write my test today. I got a test message bt couldn't find anything in my inbox and spam so I sent an email to BAT and my test has been rescheduled. For those fighting and speaking plenty English pls let us not derail for d topic of discussion.
Leave d fight till u all meet as partners in BAT office lolss. God help us all

thanks for your optimism boo but even u know that we all wont make it. the fighters? lol...dont mind them. its just their nerves. tension and all. anyways, goodluck in your test...
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 15, 2013
lol @"nerves,tension" too true jor! grin
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by owenlyn1: 12:30pm On Oct 15, 2013
Just got invite for assessment.
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by owenlyn1: 12:34pm On Oct 15, 2013
owenlyn1: Just got invite for assessment.
. Am on A, who else is wt me on A. Any idea how it is.
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 15, 2013
Check ur box pple. I just got somtin from Bat for a second assessment at their office
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Chuksaluta(m): 12:44pm On Oct 15, 2013
Got it too, I'm on C
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Kolkleen(m): 12:47pm On Oct 15, 2013
Got the invite too, but what kind of assessment are they talking about here?
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by ThowLou(m): 12:49pm On Oct 15, 2013
not seen anything yet ooo.. cry
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by owenlyn1: 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2013
Kolkleen: Got the invite too, but what kind of assessment are they talking about here?
. Guess is an assessment centre, just like shell' s SRD. Guy na oniru. U knw d place
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Erza: 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2013
what were all your test scores like?
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Kolkleen(m): 12:56pm On Oct 15, 2013
owenlyn1: . Guess is an assessment centre, just like shell' s SRD. Guy na oniru. U knw d place
Assessment center ke? Isn't that too fast? I was thinking maybe its a verification test undecided shocked
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Kolkleen(m): 12:58pm On Oct 15, 2013
owenlyn1: . Guess is an assessment centre, just like shell' s SRD. Guy na oniru. U knw d place

Shouldn't be hard to find since its beside the palms shopping mall. But the timing ehn?nawa ooo
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by ThowLou(m): 1:01pm On Oct 15, 2013
Kolkleen:

Shouldn't be hard to find since its beside the palms shopping mall. But the timing ehn?nawa ooo

what was your test score pls ?
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by ernike: 1:06pm On Oct 15, 2013
@owenlyn...I am batch A also, wat ll the assesment b lyk? lets do our research abt it and update d house plz...chuksaluta..i see u
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by DammyFx: 1:08pm On Oct 15, 2013
yet to see any message from bat..scored 50.99percent**luvola**
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Erza: 1:09pm On Oct 15, 2013
so far, people above 80%
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by ernike: 1:09pm On Oct 15, 2013
Kolkleen:
Assessment center ke? Isn't that too fast? I was thinking maybe its a verification test undecided shocked
guy, me dey reason say na AC oo, since dey emphasized on dressing formally both in dia email & sms...wat do u guyz think
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Chuksaluta(m): 1:09pm On Oct 15, 2013
Seems the assessment will be conducted by adexen. Does anyone know of their assessment format? No time o.
@ernike I see u too
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Kolkleen(m): 1:13pm On Oct 15, 2013
Thow_Lou:

what was your test score pls ?
81.82%
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by ultraendowed(m): 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2013
congrats to d guys dat got invites.... bt pls do u guys mind sharing your scores wo we'll knw if it was strictly by high scores BATN invited for assessment....... thanks
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by cattysmilez: 1:20pm On Oct 15, 2013
Itz nt for pple wiv scores above 80, I gt 76. Sth and I gt my invite, if it helps my surname begins wiv an 'E'.. Plz is anyone aware of any possible assessment centre in ph? And a possible way to contact d adexen peeps eitha via mail or txt, btw, I gt myn via txt

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

INEC Gives Automatic Employment To Ex-nysc Member Who Lost Sight While Serving / Seplat Graduate Trainee Invitation / FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.