Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,609 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Quail Eggs - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Quail Eggs (694 Views)

Quail Eggs The Solution To Your Problems / Does Anyone Know Where I Can Purchase Quail Eggs? / Quail Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quail Eggs by LongeBLA: 1:12pm On Sep 12, 2013
To buy please call 08099912581, 08070562144. For those within Lagos for now please.
Re: Quail Eggs by autofreak2020(m): 11:42pm On Sep 14, 2013
My personal experience with elders and the kinda advice i get from them is breathtaking, financial intelligence of my maternal grand-father is intriguing "BOMODE BANI ASO BI AGBA KOLE NI AKISA BI AGBA. It's obvious that OWO OMODE O TO PEPE TI AGBALAGBA O WO KARANGBE, everything has been sieved and best opinion has been picked man, any attempt to further stretch this post will dillute it more and more in an attempt to reinstate our claims/facts/opinions "TI A BA PE LORI IMI" you know what is gonna happen after that. Candidly, i must thank you for your contributions so far with respect to this topic "AO NITORI AWIJARE KI ITO O TAN LENU".
Once again, i'm grateful to you for taking your time to put your facts/claims together and even to the extent of going to cyber to get it posted despite the fact that network data service has not been that encouraging.

(1) (Reply)

Foods That Will Help You "Shine Your Eyes" In This Election Period And Beyond! / The Phenomenal Nigerian-made Food Purchasing Mobile Application / Three Annoying People You Meet At The Dinning Table.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.