Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Kwara Speaker Rejects Police Aides To Protest Removal Of Saraki’s Security - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Speaker Rejects Police Aides To Protest Removal Of Saraki’s Security (7969 Views)

NASS Crisis: Deputy Speaker Rejects Plea To Step Down / Buhari will not force Ministers, aides to take pay cut –Presidency / PDP Senators Celebrate After Emergence Of Saraki As Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Speaker Rejects Police Aides To Protest Removal Of Saraki’s Security by slimfit1(m): 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2013
Ok the senator can see that its wrong to give the president so much power we need to make the police very independent.
Re: Kwara Speaker Rejects Police Aides To Protest Removal Of Saraki’s Security by juman(m): 5:02pm On Sep 12, 2013
me_for_you: can saraki not afford to hire private security?

Good question.

The talk of withdrawing the police attached to "big men" was discussed during OBJ time, but it was not done. That was one of the OBJ failure.

In sensible country, any "big man" that think he needs a guard should hire private guard. That would give job to unemployed people and the police would face their job of policing the destroyed country.

The present government is also failing on that.
Re: Kwara Speaker Rejects Police Aides To Protest Removal Of Saraki’s Security by ganjah: 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2013
Pls allow dis our politicians kill demsrlves now till 2015 so dat dere wud b employments for the youths.
Re: Kwara Speaker Rejects Police Aides To Protest Removal Of Saraki’s Security by Akiika: 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2013
If there exist a law that says he should get security, then his security should be restored.
If there exist a law that says looters should be sent to prison, then let Saraki be confined to prison.
I think our stupid constitution have been designed for us to spend too much to maintain these corrupt politicians.
Arrant nonsense!
Re: Kwara Speaker Rejects Police Aides To Protest Removal Of Saraki’s Security by Shine1177: 5:48pm On Sep 12, 2013
I don't want to say Kwara State is jinx!

Governor Fatah Ahmed take order from ex-Governor Bukola Saraki

Rt. Hon Rasaq Atunwa (HOS Speaker) reject police protection in protest for Senator Bukola Saraki.

Can someone wake Kwarans up? I think they have lived Sarakis life enough.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Speaker Rejects Police Aides To Protest Removal Of Saraki’s Security by mu2sa2: 5:53pm On Sep 12, 2013
All the members of kwara house of assembly (minus d 2 Apc) were planted their by Bukola Saraki. So Atunwa is just demonstrating his absolute loyalty to his boss. It remains the mumu governor to prove how mumuish he is to his "leader"! For now the governor is buiding a 1 billion naira mansion for saraki in ilorin but this is not enough he also has to give up his police security in solidarity to show that saraki is his overlord! As criminal Bukola saraki sinks all these lackeys shall follow him and maybe kwara shall then breathe a sigh of relief after 10 years bondage to the evil trinity of saraki the father, saraki the son and saraki the daughter.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Speaker Rejects Police Aides To Protest Removal Of Saraki’s Security by creativemusic: 6:22pm On Sep 12, 2013
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Kwara Speaker Rejects Police Aides To Protest Removal Of Saraki’s Security by Cmeo(m): 7:14pm On Sep 12, 2013
Personally! I would consider Bukola and his people press briefing as a media noise. If they know their demand is geniune and feel cheated, let them go to court and prove their case instead of disturbing us with police this, police that. They should just tour the right part and stop harrassing the populace with their media hype na.
Re: Kwara Speaker Rejects Police Aides To Protest Removal Of Saraki’s Security by kabba7(m): 7:28pm On Sep 12, 2013
Biodup: Who they beg this man, he did that at his own risk.

Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Kwara is a state of harmony ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊ the IG knows that So the epeaker doing away with them could even be a blessing in disguise afterall Kwaea is not Igboland with the their assasins & kidnappers it is well with kwara .
Re: Kwara Speaker Rejects Police Aides To Protest Removal Of Saraki’s Security by ABsI1: 7:55pm On Sep 12, 2013
AB$araki wit my head bow and on bended knees,i lift my heart in worship to AlmightyAllah on ur behalf and on behalf of all the members of our VERY GREAT POLITICAL FAMILY. let goodluck jonathan and all d mad pple in nigeria join forces wit evry opposition dey can gather; Oga nobody can catch wind-no gathering can overcome us. We remain loyal to our cause,family and ur leadership. Ma joba lo AB$, ma joba lo AB$, alagbara ta ko le ro l'oye, alagbara ta ko le segun ni, ijoba yin dun mo wa yeye o, ma joba lo AB$. Godbless our speaker
Re: Kwara Speaker Rejects Police Aides To Protest Removal Of Saraki’s Security by walexbiz(m): 10:42pm On Sep 12, 2013
Patdedon: POLITICAL MATHS: (MTH619)
Show your workings:
If APGA+CPC+ANPP+A CN = APC
and EFCC+ICPC+GEJ+J EGA = PDP,
(a) Using Pythagoras theorem
prove that: PDP =APC.
(ii) Using Almighty Formula where
JEGA is constant
what is the value of PDP?
(b) If Tinubu/Buhari/ Okorocha
varies, what is
the coefficient of APC.
(c) If PDP is constant, what is the

the answer to that question is: Demonstration of craze = DEMOCRAZY
cube root of rigging
coefficient? Take pi=3.14
(d) Use Leibnitz theory & explain
all the answers above before
NO CHEATING. Your time starts
now....GOODLUCK!!!
Re: Kwara Speaker Rejects Police Aides To Protest Removal Of Saraki’s Security by TGlobe: 10:38am On Sep 13, 2013
Re: Kwara Speaker Rejects Police Aides To Protest Removal Of Saraki’s Security by ehijayltd(m): 10:41am On Sep 13, 2013
If this is the kind of law they sit down and make in that chamber,then its only shows the dummies in our legislators.
Sarakis bukola ,you will fall,its just a matter of time. As my people says,once beaten ,twice shy.
Re: Kwara Speaker Rejects Police Aides To Protest Removal Of Saraki’s Security by ProfessorPeter(m): 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2013
yunglykmine: I dey laff.. I pity the speaker sha. Make him dey there dey protest. Bukola's lapdogs.
kidnappers see a good catch. Aleast 100 millions naira fit change hand
Re: Kwara Speaker Rejects Police Aides To Protest Removal Of Saraki’s Security by emirofcalabar(m): 6:01pm On Sep 13, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
AB$I:
AB$araki wit my head bow and on bended knees,i lift my heart in worship to AlmightyAllah on ur behalf and on behalf of all the members of our VERY GREAT POLITICAL FAMILY. let goodluck jonathan and all d mad pple in nigeria join forces wit evry opposition dey can gather; Oga nobody can catch wind-no gathering can overcome us. We remain loyal to our cause,family and ur leadership. Ma joba lo AB$, ma joba lo AB$, alagbara ta ko le ro l'oye, alagbara ta ko le segun ni, ijoba yin dun mo wa yeye o, ma joba lo AB$. Godbless our speaker
It still baffle me wat dis sarakis has done in ur life or famly,don't u fink u too as a kwaran and posibly ilorite shud be celebrated? Dos it mak sense to worship saraki of d father,of the son nd only daughter? 2015 if u kia 2kno 'change' doolee nii in kwara

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why We Want N107 Billion World Bank Loan – Ogun Govt / Funakaye Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu And Inuwa In Gombe State / "Let’s Just Ban These Nigerians From Malaysia " Written By A Malaysian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.