Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

If You Are To Have Only One Child, Which Sex Would You Prefer? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Are To Have Only One Child, Which Sex Would You Prefer? (742 Views)

Boy Or Girl Child, Which One Will You Go For? / Girl Child Vs Boy Child: Which Is More Or Less Demanding To Train? / Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are To Have Only One Child, Which Sex Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 12, 2013
I just need people opinions here please.

Assuming you are to have ONLY ONE CHILD in life, which gender preferably would you choose? Male or Female? And why?

Me, i would choose male cos he would surely procreate my lineage.

What's yours?
Re: If You Are To Have Only One Child, Which Sex Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 12, 2013
A child is a child irrespective of gender!

I'm fine with any gender!

Besides, how's ya life, ex e-husband? smiley
Re: If You Are To Have Only One Child, Which Sex Would You Prefer? by juman(m): 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2013
Both female and male child(ren) are gift from God so any one would be okay.
Re: If You Are To Have Only One Child, Which Sex Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2013
A HEALTHY BABY
Re: If You Are To Have Only One Child, Which Sex Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2013
alutacontinua: A child is a child irrespective of gender!

I'm fine with any gender!

Besides, how's ya life, ex e-husband? smiley

Lips sealed! So u stil dey remember me? Na wao! My life sweet jare only say u don e-divorce me. How urs?

Ur opinion is noted!
Re: If You Are To Have Only One Child, Which Sex Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 12, 2013
juman: Both female and male child(ren) are gift from God so any one would be okay.

As long as it's a normal child right? Noted!
Re: If You Are To Have Only One Child, Which Sex Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 12, 2013
jennykadry: A HEALTHY BABY

Noted!
Re: If You Are To Have Only One Child, Which Sex Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 12, 2013
RedBenson:

Lips sealed! So u stil dey remember me? Na wao! My life sweet jare only say u don e-divorce me. How urs?

Ur opinion is noted!

How dare I forget my first e-husband? wink cheesy cheesy
I'm good. smiley smiley
Re: If You Are To Have Only One Child, Which Sex Would You Prefer? by Ngokafor(f): 6:39pm On Sep 12, 2013
A healthy baby girl... a cutie like her mama!
Re: If You Are To Have Only One Child, Which Sex Would You Prefer? by Haywhymido(m): 7:56pm On Sep 12, 2013
A healthy boy

(1) (Reply)

Do You Agree?? (photo) / What Age's Appropriate To Tell A Child He Or She's Adopted. / Sister Or Husband, Who Should She Pick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.