Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Nigeria Drop To 36th Position In Fifa Ranking - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Drop To 36th Position In Fifa Ranking (631 Views)

Nigeria Drop To 36th In Latest Fifa Ranking / FIFA Ranking: Nigeria 4th In Africa & 36th In The World / Nigeria Drop Kanu And Yobo For Paraguay Friendly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nigeria Drop To 36th Position In Fifa Ranking by halmeyd(m): 7:37pm On Sep 12, 2013
Nigeria’s senior national team has dropped in the latest Fifa world ranking released on Thursday afternoon despite winning their two games in the month under review.
The African Champions were adjudged the 35thbest football playing team in the world according the ranking released earlier in August.
This fall on the world football log however, was good enough as they moved up to the fourth place in with the Eagles of Mali taking up their previous fifth position after dropping six places downwards.
Meanwhile Cote d’Ivoire remain at the summit of African football with 902 points which put them in the 19thposition in the world while Ghana retain their 24thspot in the world and second in Africa. Algeria took the third spot on the continent after amassing 762 points which places them in the 28thspot in the world.
However, the biggest mover by rank is the Gambian national team that moved 27 places on Fifa ranking.
Spain, Argentina and Germany hold the first, second and third spots in the world respectively as Fifa Confederations Cup champions Brazil move to the eight position in the world
source:http://m.goal.com/x/en-ng/news/4256880
Re: Nigeria Drop To 36th Position In Fifa Ranking by sloo1: 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2013
Soon SE will get to the top in Africa. For the world ranking, other countries are also improving . But one day they will get there. Insha Allah
Re: Nigeria Drop To 36th Position In Fifa Ranking by sloo1: 7:45pm On Sep 12, 2013
Soon SE will get to the top in Africa. For the world ranking, other countries are also improving . But one day they will get there. Insha Allah
Re: Nigeria Drop To 36th Position In Fifa Ranking by ammyluv2002(f): 8:33pm On Sep 12, 2013
I just don't understand FIFA with this their ranking, must we drop point each time we win a game? Abi to win a game don become crime where FIFA dey?
Biko, I need someone to clear me on this cause I'm lost, honestly.
Re: Nigeria Drop To 36th Position In Fifa Ranking by Blesyn014(m): 10:18pm On Sep 12, 2013
Something is really not right here. Why do we keep dropping points even after winning our matches! The most surprising was the one after the nations cup. Well, long as we keep winning all our matches, I care-less about their nonsense rankings..
Re: Nigeria Drop To 36th Position In Fifa Ranking by OAM4J: 1:34am On Sep 13, 2013

(1)

Orji Uzor Kalu Wants Nigeria To Face Cameroon In Play-offs / Soccer Star Robin Van Persie Claimed He Listens To P-square's Music / Amazing Skills Of New Real Madrid’s 9-year Old Signing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.