Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,688 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:21 AM

Giving Up On Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Giving Up On Nigeria (627 Views)

Orubebe's Lawyer Lambasts CCT Chairman For Giving Preference To Saraki's Case / This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo / Ibb Already Giving Up Before The Race Has Begun! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giving Up On Nigeria by damoskiy(m): 7:59pm On Sep 12, 2013
Most often times, we have said a lot of evil things and given evil report about Nigeria to people outside the shores of this country. We often complain of things not going to well for us but we have forgetting this life is turn by turn.everyone cannot make it the same time.no matter how bad it is don't give up on your fatherland.Good things can and will continue to come out of Nigeria.its just for you to be at the right place at the right time and I belive you would succeed...it is well with Nigeria...
Re: Giving Up On Nigeria by ammyluv2002(f): 8:23pm On Sep 12, 2013
Amen oooo but I gave up on Nigeria during my 1st ASUU strike as a student.....chai! That strike enter my blood embarassed cry
Re: Giving Up On Nigeria by damoskiy(m): 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2013
Its not about the strike but abt the whole essence of d strike...hope Nigeria gets better before I'm 50.
Re: Giving Up On Nigeria by VivyGift(f): 9:02am On Sep 13, 2013
damoskiy: Its not about the strike but abt the whole essence of d strike...hope Nigeria gets better before I'm 50.

Before u are 50? undecided
Sorry to ask, hw old r u?
Re: Giving Up On Nigeria by damoskiy(m): 9:32am On Sep 13, 2013
Vivy Gift:

Before u are 50? undecided
Sorry to ask, hw old r u?
am in my mid twenties...
Re: Giving Up On Nigeria by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 13, 2013
damoskiy: Most often times, we have said a lot of evil things and given evil report about Nigeria to people outside the shores of this country. We often complain of things not going to well for us but we have forgetting this life is turn by turn.everyone cannot make it the same time.no matter how bad it is don't give up on your fatherland.Good things can and will continue to come out of Nigeria.its just for you to be at the right place at the right time and I belive you would succeed...it is well with Nigeria...
If intelligent people like B.O listened to epistles like this he may well have ended up as one anonymous civil servant toiling in obscurity somewhere in his "fatherland" Kenya. No-- he chose a country that is meritocratic and "rewards" hardwork over one that enthrones mediocrity as most African countries do today. He became president undecided. Dude, life is too short to wax sentimental about a society that is impervious to change such as ours.
Re: Giving Up On Nigeria by deeptesting(m): 11:45am On Sep 13, 2013
Horayce:
If intelligent people like B.O listened to epistles like this he may well have ended up as one anonymous civil servant toiling in obscurity somewhere in his "fatherland" Kenya. No-- he chose a country that is meritocratic and "rewards" hardwork over one that enthrones mediocrity as most African countries do today. He became president undecided. Dude, life is too short to wax sentimental about a society that is impervious to change such as ours.

Life is too short to spend the privelege part you got miserably, hopelessly waiting for a change that will never come like you rightly submitted. I am perplexed why Africans not only Nigeria insist on remaining a third world country even when we have more than what it takes to live a better life... I cry sometimes in my quiet moment.
Re: Giving Up On Nigeria by damoskiy(m): 6:50pm On Sep 13, 2013
It pains me to see someone who is already settled here in Nigeria has a job in a university as a lecturer,has a duplex funished to taste,has a car and still want to leave this country to go and stay in a one room apartment abroad...I know it will be well one day...

(1) (Reply)

Comprehensive List Of The Newly Prompted & redeployed Police Officers / Solomon Lar Has Finally Given Up. / Our Lives In Danger- ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.