Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,850 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Can Nigerian Adsense Publishers Get Paid Quickly? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can Nigerian Adsense Publishers Get Paid Quickly? (1278 Views)

How Do I Switch My Nigerian Adsense Account To U.S To Increase Earnings? / Buy Nigerian Adsense Account Today Tested And Trusted / How To Make Google Index Your New Blog Post, Web Page Quickly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Nigerian Adsense Publishers Get Paid Quickly? by iluvnet(m): 11:14am On Jun 19, 2008
Hi,

I am wondering is it possible for us nigerian adsense publishers to get paid quickly than having to wait at least 3 or 4 weeks before our money gets cleared?

AT least I can see that some countries abroad are being paid now with western union.

This may be funny, but is it not posible for us adsense publishers in nigeria to write a joint letter to google stating that we want a change in payment. At least, they are making money from us and should therefore listen to us.

or are we doomed forever to receiving our payments via checks and conitnue waiting for ages befor collecting it?

Let me hear you out please.
Re: Can Nigerian Adsense Publishers Get Paid Quickly? by yommys01(m): 11:54am On Jun 19, 2008
nothing is parmanent in life expect change. I think Google will work on that for us . Just last money or so they started paying bloggers from Hong kong via Western Union. I expect a change fast. Infact I am the hardest hit by the stupid checks they send as I have not got mine since february this year
Re: Can Nigerian Adsense Publishers Get Paid Quickly? by iluvnet(m): 12:08pm On Jun 19, 2008
yommys01:

nothing is parmanent in life expect change. I think Google will work on that for us . Just last money or so they started paying bloggers from Hong kong via Western Union. I expect a change fast. Infact I am the hardest hit by the stupid checks they send as I have not got mine since february this year

Since February!
Something must be wrong somewhere, if you are using normal post, i advise you to quickly change to express mail. I mean change it to courier on your adsense account page. I do receive mine via DHL. I have just banked my april check.
Re: Can Nigerian Adsense Publishers Get Paid Quickly? by webguru(m): 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2008
ok when do we start sending the letters
Re: Can Nigerian Adsense Publishers Get Paid Quickly? by yommys01(m): 12:50pm On Jun 19, 2008
webguru:

ok when do we start sending the letters

funny lol , I don't think u will get any tangible result

iluvnet:

Since February!
Something must be wrong somewhere, if you are using normal post, i advise you to quickly change to express mail. I mean change it to courier on your adsense account page. I do receive mine via DHL. I have just banked my april check.
@iluvnet don't get me wrongh , I don't mind the check I mean the pin. I am yet to make anything from google adsense since November 2007. I keep working hard and no result for good knows why reasons. iluvnet can we chat on messenger ?? my Id is amagunnerfan
Re: Can Nigerian Adsense Publishers Get Paid Quickly? by iluvnet(m): 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2008
Dear yommys01 ,
you are 30% correct. IN other words, it is a pessimistic view. You may be right but we should never conclude that they will NEVER listen TO US. Remember what larry izamjoe did some years back when NIgeria was to be banned from int'l macthes. thats what i have in mind. If ALL OF US GENUINE ADSENSE PUBLISHERS write to them, they can and should listen to us because they are making money from us. I am still online for you pal.

webguru,
thanks, but i want you to knwo it is not that easy. We need a forum where all of us can meet, choose people that are making REAL money with adsense and let them write the letter, all of us will sign and DHL it to google adsense.

I am even thinking of another view now. What fo if we extend it to the nigeria banks?

They are making money from us, you know, i stand to be corrected, but they charge $10 for clearing checks. Now think of how much that amounts to in a month when hubdreds of us send in our check to them. smiley

Lets have more response please.
Re: Can Nigerian Adsense Publishers Get Paid Quickly? by yommys01(m): 5:17pm On Jun 19, 2008
iluvnet:

Dear yommys01 ,
you are 30% correct. IN other words, it is a pessimistic view. You may be right but we should never conclude that they will NEVER listen TO US. Remember what larry izamjoe did some years back when NIgeria was to be banned from int'l macthes. thats what i have in mind. If ALL OF US GENUINE ADSENSE PUBLISHERS write to them, they can and should listen to us because they are making money from us. I am still online for you pal.

webguru,
thanks, but i want you to knwo it is not that easy. We need a forum where all of us can meet, choose people that are making REAL money with adsense and let them write the letter, all of us will sign and DHL it to google adsense.

I am even thinking of another view now. What fo if we extend it to the nigeria banks?

They are making money from us, you know, i stand to be corrected, but they charge $10 for clearing checks. Now think of how much that amounts to in a month when hubdreds of us send in our check to them. smiley

Lets have more response please.

You have a nice Idea , and yes maybe I am been too negative about it. We can make a try though. But for me I have just $42 dollars in my account since November which is horrible
Re: Can Nigerian Adsense Publishers Get Paid Quickly? by cool080: 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2013
please am a newbie how do adsense pay us here in nigeria thanks
Re: Can Nigerian Adsense Publishers Get Paid Quickly? by mrperfect(m): 6:41pm On Jul 11, 2013
I think there is an internet marketing association of Nigeria, this is kind of the problem they will help solve.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With A Professional Custom Facebook Fanpage - Part 1 / 90 Days (3 months) FREE, Reliable And Secure Web Hosting Service / Webmasters Please Answer This Quesion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.