Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

The Penguins Of Madagascar To Be Stopped By Next Week - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Penguins Of Madagascar To Be Stopped By Next Week (3791 Views)

Why I Stopped Watching Nigerian Movies / Administration And Artists Talk Spies And Again The Penguins Of Madagascar / Fire Stopped From Gutting Down Nigerian Idol Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Penguins Of Madagascar To Be Stopped By Next Week by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2013
With great sadness I announce that nickelodeon has decided to stop airing the penguins of Madagascar or make new episodes......

But in the spirit of the season let all fanz of penguins of Madagascar come and have a good time....

R. I. P to the cartoon that always got me cracking

And also am really gonna miss julien
Re: The Penguins Of Madagascar To Be Stopped By Next Week by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 13, 2013
For real? Gosh i wuld miss that animation from Private, skipper to king Julian. Really sad
Re: The Penguins Of Madagascar To Be Stopped By Next Week by UjSizzle(f): 12:41am On Sep 13, 2013
Tell me this is a joke
Nick why??!!! My Julian, Morris, Mort, Rico, Kowalski, Private, and Skipper all gone just like that

OP i want proof. Gimme a link to a site where Nickleodeon said this undecided
Re: The Penguins Of Madagascar To Be Stopped By Next Week by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 13, 2013
Though I saw it on my television that they would end it (actually they said they were airing the last five episodes This week )

But sha here iis a petition to stop it from being cancelled

http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/stop-the-penguins-of
Re: The Penguins Of Madagascar To Be Stopped By Next Week by kombats: 7:39am On Sep 13, 2013
In king julien voice ''I your king, that is me your king, Julien, hereby decree, that i am undecreeing the no airing of my booty show for ever.''
morris : ever! ever!! ever!!!.

5 Likes

Re: The Penguins Of Madagascar To Be Stopped By Next Week by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 13, 2013
The cartoon might still be aired on tv but new episodes will not be produced
Re: The Penguins Of Madagascar To Be Stopped By Next Week by UjSizzle(f): 12:16pm On Sep 13, 2013
PEStyOFlife: The cartoon might still be aired on tv but new episodes will not be produced
So this 3rd season is the last? That sucks sad
Re: The Penguins Of Madagascar To Be Stopped By Next Week by nani667: 12:32pm On Sep 13, 2013
sad stuff...
Re: The Penguins Of Madagascar To Be Stopped By Next Week by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 13, 2013
cryHoping to Enjoy the last episode 2day.... grin
Re: The Penguins Of Madagascar To Be Stopped By Next Week by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 13, 2013
uj_sizzle:
So this 3rd season is the last? That sucks sad

Yes it does
Re: The Penguins Of Madagascar To Be Stopped By Next Week by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 13, 2013
Re: The Penguins Of Madagascar To Be Stopped By Next Week by demelza: 7:11pm On Sep 13, 2013
$hit!
Will miss the narcisstic King Julian
Mort the Adorable
Rico the Psycho.
Thank God SpongeBob is still on cos I will go batshît crazy if they contemplate it.
Re: The Penguins Of Madagascar To Be Stopped By Next Week by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 13, 2013
demelza: $hit!
Will miss the narcisstic King Julian
Mort the Adorable
Rico the Psycho.
Thank God SpongeBob is still on cos I will go batshît crazy if they contemplate it.
it's only a matter of time before sponge bob gets scraped
Re: The Penguins Of Madagascar To Be Stopped By Next Week by kimco(m): 6:05pm On Sep 14, 2013
PEStyOFlife: it's only a matter of time before sponge bob gets scraped

I doubt it extremely. spongebob has been aired for years and i mean yeaaaaaaaaars. It's to nickolodeon what powerpuff girls is to cartoon network. Speaking of cartoon network what in God's name happened to chowder, flapjack and the other cool cartoons, i go away for a bit and i come bback and they're all gone, what the hell. Love adventure tym and show tym tho....getting bored with ben 10 already.
Re: The Penguins Of Madagascar To Be Stopped By Next Week by tpia5: 11:07pm On Sep 14, 2013
the show ended dec 2012 [from wiki], hasnt been on tv for a while.

it was good, likewise kung fu panda.
Re: The Penguins Of Madagascar To Be Stopped By Next Week by tpia5: 11:10pm On Sep 14, 2013
demelza:

spongebob is ruling the airwaves for now, but unfortunately, very few things last forever.

one just has to be realistic.
Re: The Penguins Of Madagascar To Be Stopped By Next Week by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 15, 2013
tpia@:
the show ended dec 2012 [from wiki], hasnt been on tv for a while.

it good, likewise kung fu panda.
so you mean star times's nickelodeon isn't current ( I have always suspected)
Re: The Penguins Of Madagascar To Be Stopped By Next Week by tpia5: 1:20pm On Sep 15, 2013
Not sure, have they been airing episodes of the show recently?
Re: The Penguins Of Madagascar To Be Stopped By Next Week by MotherofPoM: 9:34pm On Oct 30, 2014
EVERYONE. CALM DOWN. Penguins Of Madagascar Isn't ending. PoM is just going through a tough spot. Nick would be a complete IDIOT to just end it.

But it will just end if no one will work to keep it going. There's a movie coming out, we're expected to believe PoM ends after that movie? There's going to be a return of fans, more Fanfics and stuff. I HIGHLY doubt PoM is going to end.

Never let PoM walk out of your life. Don't just accept it.

Re: The Penguins Of Madagascar To Be Stopped By Next Week by caprini1: 5:56pm On Oct 31, 2014
No wahala. I have tons of Episodes in my hard drive.Nickelodeon can kiss my asz.
Re: The Penguins Of Madagascar To Be Stopped By Next Week by Burberry140: 12:13pm On Nov 04, 2023
caprini1:
No wahala. I have tons of Episodes in my hard drive.Nickelodeon can kiss my asz.

Please share 😢

(1) (Reply)

Anchor Baby in Nigerian Cinemas Soon! December 10th 2010 / Blu-ray Movies In Nigeria? / Download Japa! (2024) Nollywood Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.