Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

My First Experience With Glo Bounce - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My First Experience With Glo Bounce (631 Views)

The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. / Globacom Has Launched A New Tariff Plan, GLO BOUNCE. / 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My First Experience With Glo Bounce by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 13, 2013
When I heard of the new glo bounce from glo,I was delighted especially because of the 30mb that comes with every recharge of 200 naira. so I decided to give it a trial i recharged my line with 200 naira at about 8 o clock yesterday nite,made a call of about 30 seconds,checked my balance it was remaining 194 naira,so I tried to access the net it wasn't connecting.at this point I tried to check my data balance it was zero,checked my credit it was also zero dat was wen I realised glo didn't give me the 30mb in the first place. I called their cc dat nite and complained the cc said I should hold on so he can run a check on my line only for him to return and he told me dat their engineers are working on their system and dat I should call bk .I called back this morning and a lady cc rep told me exactly d same thing I was told the previous,when I told her I had already called and was told the same thing she said she is sorry for d inconveniences and thanks for using glo. It seems this cc people don't have solution to problems anymore,all they do is come up with stupid excuses. All dis network providers and their excuses have become very irritating.

1 Like

Re: My First Experience With Glo Bounce by dregmaster: 8:08am On Sep 13, 2013
Lesson- Always be wary of free lunch, there is usually a caveat attached.
Re: My First Experience With Glo Bounce by OCTAVO: 10:09am On Sep 13, 2013
Till today, I have never had issues with my GBAM.
I love the tarrif: N3/min to 5 special numbers. I get my daily 5mb,That's ok for me.
5 days ago, I was able to download up to 6gig within 24hrs. Oh yeah! You heard me right. Though it was a network glitch cos I'm now back to 5mb daily.
Me love GBAM any day any time.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Which android tab Should I Buy? / Dual-sim Samsung SM-G7102 Leaked / Mozilla Firefox Just Made A Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.