Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,535 members, 7,847,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:07 PM

YES! He's A White Dude,that's Should Go Back To Belgium! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / YES! He's A White Dude,that's Should Go Back To Belgium! (580 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Protest In Belgium - Photos / Photo; OMG Checkout The Young Dude That Buhari Appointed As Personal Assistant / Photo: This Young Dude Is President Buhari's PA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

YES! He's A White Dude,that's Should Go Back To Belgium! by emandman: 9:49am On Sep 13, 2013
A NAIRALANDER'S APPROACH
Permit me to post it here and not sport section
when stephen keshi allegedly use a racist tone on the malawian coach,i believed immediately,keshi is silent "afrincanist" he has said such a thing during afcon2013 also.
My point on this is not from fifa angle if he breaks fifa rule,then he should be handled -but yet fight for by NFF-,that aside back to d main issue!
Re: YES! He's A White Dude,that's Should Go Back To Belgium! by emandman: 10:02am On Sep 13, 2013
Often time we black africans forget that the only continent we have for ourselves is this and it's even shared by the arabs upnorth.racism is a living problem many still face it in diaspora and we are oppressed down here in africa again we are defenders instead of being "OPPRESSORS" again,racism should be give and take things,we shd not be holding umbrellas for white dudes under the sun down here in africa too.
The way to be important is when we attack each other..INDIA suffers racism from the white(mostly england) for year,it is unfortunate(good news for them) that the same india is racist towards black again
we here of famous whites who makes racists comments. why are we so afraid to take d bull by its horn too!!!
Racists comment is the way!
Africa needs to feel relevant too!
Keshi is my man!

(1) (Reply)

Leaders Urge National Rebirth Ahead 2015 / Jonathan’s Second Term Ambitionbehind Pdp’s Crisis – Rep Dike / Minimum Wage: Oshiomhole Leads Workers’ Protest To N’ Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.