Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Fixed Deposit Or Stock Market Or What? Please Advice. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fixed Deposit Or Stock Market Or What? Please Advice. (975 Views)

Cbn Lifts Forex Deposit Restrictions & Also Cancels Forex Sales To BDCs / Rules Of Interest Market Or Ict Business / N800,000 Credit Alert From An Unknown Person - Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fixed Deposit Or Stock Market Or What? Please Advice. by seunfly: 10:58am On Sep 13, 2013
Pls advice, my friend have 10m naira to invest, but he does not know the best option btw
1) fixed deposit with first bank @ 5% for a year, atleast d money is secure from risk of doing business in Nigeria and he will not be able to spend it.
2) Stock market. He has done stock market thing b4 when he was in school, but he could not make any money from his investment b4 market crashed, but he can still invest if he can get a good advicer.
3) should he do any good business if he see any one.
Please can you advice him on which one to go for,
should he choose to do business, can anybody advice him on which business he should do with dt money in Abuja.
Re: Fixed Deposit Or Stock Market Or What? Please Advice. by phrancys001(m): 11:05am On Sep 13, 2013
Treasury bill is advisable good return on ur money,I know coz I jst did mine.
Re: Fixed Deposit Or Stock Market Or What? Please Advice. by phrancys001(m): 11:06am On Sep 13, 2013
Treasury bill is advisable good return on ur money,I know coz I jst did mine.for dat amount u can get 250k for 91 days.
Re: Fixed Deposit Or Stock Market Or What? Please Advice. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 13, 2013
I will advise you to let your friend contact me personally through my mail falopey@yahoo.com. I will advise him to go into a particular business investment which I will introduce to him with as little money as possible . It is a business that I am proud of doing myself. I will give him two months free trial of the business for him to make his decision over it if it is worthwhile or not.

The business doesn't take his time or whatever he is doing from him.
Re: Fixed Deposit Or Stock Market Or What? Please Advice. by seunfly: 7:46am On Sep 14, 2013
phrancys001: Treasury bill is advisable good return on ur money,I know coz I jst did mine.for dat amount u can get 250k for 91 days.
pls tell me more about the treasury bill thing, it percentage of returns, the risk and how to go about it. Sorry 4 nt responding on time, i was a little busy that yesterday.
Re: Fixed Deposit Or Stock Market Or What? Please Advice. by seunfly: 7:56am On Sep 14, 2013
louisinemo: I will advise you to let your friend contact me personally through my mail falopey@yahoo.com. I will advise him to go into a particular business investment which I will introduce to him with as little money as possible . It is a business that I am proud of doing myself. I will give him two months free trial of the business for him to make his decision over it if it is worthwhile or not.

The business doesn't take his time or whatever he is doing from him.
With due respect sir, can u please tell me more on that proffitable business u do? So that i can have little idea b4 getting to knw u.
Re: Fixed Deposit Or Stock Market Or What? Please Advice. by business4all: 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2013
seunfly:
With due respect sir, can u please tell me more on that proffitable business u do? So that i can have little idea b4 getting to knw u.

Guy I just wish I could see you in person because you can never be convincedd online even if I use thousand of words to try convince you. i think you seeing me personally so that you can use your own very eye to see my physical evidence about this business how profitable it is, think the better.

All those fixed deposit stuff is just doing your bank a favor with ridiculous interest in a whole year.
Ihis business am talking about. I started with around 160000 naira in november last year.As I am talking to you the money has growwn close to 1000000 naira. what bank can give me that in a year. i guess none.

i have tried to make noise about this business here in nairaland, but people did not take me serious because they think they know much about it already. one thing they do not know is that the way people do their own is far ddifferent from the way i ddo my own. you can leave me your email, i will contact you personally to ntell you about it.
Re: Fixed Deposit Or Stock Market Or What? Please Advice. by Ladorstic: 7:46pm On Sep 14, 2013
Oyekolalaide@gail.com
Re: Fixed Deposit Or Stock Market Or What? Please Advice. by Humanbeans(m): 5:58am On Sep 15, 2013
seunfly, beware of those who promises lucrative business.

View Business4all's Profile
Nairaland Forum / Business4all's Profile
Business4all's Latest Topics ( View All 1 Topics | Posts )
(Follow This Member)
Send E-Mail Message To business4all
Time registered: August 16, 2013
Time spent online: 10 hours & 2 minutes
Re: Fixed Deposit Or Stock Market Or What? Please Advice. by business4all: 10:16am On Sep 16, 2013
What I deal in is forex, but not in anyway the way you know it. Open any forex broker account with just 300 dollar if you understand that third party withdrawal from forex account is impossible. Give me your meta trader 4 platform password and see your fund doubled in one to three months as you make profits every week to month.

After you are satisfied with the performance of one account, you can go as far as submitting more accounts to maximize your profits. Monthly profit guaranteed. The commission you are willing to pay us is our own gain. I have a technology, not made in Nigeria, that trades hundreds of account at once profitably

Whether anyone likes it or not, forex is a lucrative business for as many as know the secret of it.
Re: Fixed Deposit Or Stock Market Or What? Please Advice. by holahabib: 11:02am On Sep 16, 2013
ttt
Re: Fixed Deposit Or Stock Market Or What? Please Advice. by krystal101(f): 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2013
Seun, I beg u in Gods name, don't email any1 or see any1 privately. Go to your bank and ask well about treasury bill

(1) (Reply)

Goods To Ship From United States to Nigeria / I Need Advice What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 2M / Affiliate Marketing With Onome Maureen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.