Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,909 members, 7,821,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians - Music Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians (98984 Views)

A New Record Label In Lagos Looking For 5 Artiste To Sign / New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists / I Got A Recording Label Searching For New Talents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by Bigdiddo(m): 10:39pm On Feb 23, 2009
CALL ME OR MAIL ME . I WILL INTRODUCE YOU TO DANNY YOUNG.
TOP GAB RECORDING STUDIO IS ALRITE FOR UR JOB

BIGDIDDO@YAHOO.COM
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 01, 2009
Whats up 9ja? Why not cheek out http://www.showcaseyourmusic.com/micantee1 tell me what u think. If intrested in the artist send an email. studiox247@gmail.com.
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 01, 2009
Whats up 9ja? Why not cheek out http://www.showcaseyourmusic.com/micantee1 tell me what u think. If intrested in the artist send an email. studiox247@gmail.com.
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 01, 2009
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by Segzymunez: 10:00am On Mar 05, 2009
Singer, vocalyst and also a gud rapper but i aint got no demos yet, 07090355358
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 08, 2009
Nice ONE BIGDIDDO!

Im Feeling da tracK! GBODO DEM! grin
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by elsonwite: 1:08pm On Mar 10, 2009
hi, I am an upcoming who really want a record label and I tell ya, I got three demo tracks and they are hot, but I need a reliable production who we can both prove to the world we are one of the best, not compulsorilly a famous production company because I know what I can do, all I just need is a the support in promotion and other stuffs, I can be reached on celefans@yahoo.co.uk
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by megapoints(m): 1:57am On Mar 15, 2009
If you are looking for a good producer visit :www.showcaseyourmusic.com/mve,
www.showcaseyourmusic.com/dhiwhy, www.showcaseyourmusic.com/alexpopstar, www.showcaseyourmusic.com/daveharmony so also is many other artists this young producer had worked with.He has work with Soul E,Konga,Weird MC,Prince Banton of Koni Koni Luv of Klever Jay song.

Vtek,is a one in a million producer.We are presently discussing a deal with a UK base Music Library that love his production and they want to offer him a production deal.

If you want good beat for your song contact:info@megapointsinternational.com

He is the man behind Dhiwhy aka The Swagga King debut single "Swagga" which is heating up europe clubs.

Its your choice. Samples of his work available upon request.
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by worldstar7(f): 6:45pm On Mar 18, 2009
LOL! well check ya boy B.Worldstar77 out and only if you could afford him.

http://www.myspace.com/bworldstar77
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by maicodon(m): 7:39pm On Mar 18, 2009
I AM TALENTED WITHOUT A SPONSOR.CAN YOU HOOKE ME UP?
MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS SMICHAEL297@GMAIL.COM
TAKE CARE
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by klazzikal: 9:36am On Mar 27, 2009
Hello,
i was just browsing this morning and i saw your line of words that you are looking for up coming arist,and i am one of the best up coming arist aroung now and i dont know if you wanna sign me,i base in lagos and i have one hit track that i have took to many dj around me and im also leaving wit djs cos i stayed in aguda.

so if you wanna see me or you ready for business, you can call me on my line 08034733339 or email gbengue2002.com,but pls notifly me that you send me email,and i will see how we can run tins 2gether.

Thanks
KLAZZIKAL
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 27, 2009
hey! l'm an upcoming artist, l reside in Ibadan. l will like to work with u. I have very tite singles such as MYSTERIOUS GAL ANDTODAY NA TODAY all very tite joints rockin ibadan city.Am a very fine rapper.if u wanna hook up with me holla me on 08034952269. u neva gonna regret workin wit me.
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by WafiJoe(m): 10:23am On May 01, 2009
@poster

guy if u noh se u noh wan tif awa musik, talk se make de pesin come meet u for ur office or any redenvouz make u test dem. Noh con ton NLand to scam joint embarassed
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by Zealoy(m): 9:43am On Jun 16, 2009
Hi guyz am a rapper i have written soo many songs but havent don my demo.4 the new recod rebel i will record my song on mobil phone and send it to u.cuz i trust u if u think is ok call or email me 07033896558. Email pridezeal@yahoo.com
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by filiks(m): 2:42pm On Jun 27, 2009
Sup young!
I'm an artist, a singer precisely, my e-mail is lixheart@yahoo.com.
I'll send you a mail and attach my songs.
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by mosesa(f): 9:54pm On Jul 20, 2009
Well tis a nice thing to come up with, wit a little diligence u can do much. It will also be nice if we support our own.
More grease to ur elbows infact all of ur entirity. slide thru brother.
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by 9jabeats(m): 8:25am On Jul 21, 2009
9jabeats.com today launched her brand new website with lots of new features to come, members can now bookmark to facebook, twitter and digs.

Please stay tuned for lots more to come

1. Advanced News system
2. Online store
3. Simplified control panel
4. + lots more

http://9jabeats.com/signup.php?mode=signup&quota_id=-1

or as an artiste and upload your MP3’s for the world to listen .

http://9jabeats.com/signup.php?mode=signup&quota_id=1

9JABEATS.COM we stand for independent 9gerian artiste .

for all enquires and ad placements email info@9jabeats.com
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by 9jabeats(m): 8:33am On Jul 21, 2009
9jabeats.com is an online meeting point for Artistes, Fans, and Record labels, it’s a social network that is targeted towards up-and-coming (unsigned ) artistes who are yet to gain recording contracts with various labels. These artistes regardless of their location in Nigeria and even the world can showcase their music in matter of minutes (FREE OF CHARGE). 9jabeats.com is our way for contributing to the Nigerian music industry by bridging the ever expanding gap between the stars with the talent and the Record Labels that can actually transform talent into fortune. At 9jabeats.com “we have a dream, that some day world class musicians will be discovered on 9jabeats.com” that dream is closely becoming a reality because our family is expanding every minute with enthusiastic Artistes from all over Nigeria rushing to become members of what we consider an online phenomenon .9jabeats.com promoting Nigerian artiste.

www.9jabeats.com

Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by mosesa(f): 9:16am On Jul 21, 2009
I want to start a small group. dont intend to remain small. Im looking for like minds, pianist, guitarist, drummer and vocalists. i sing myself and stay at ajah in lagos.
im kinda new here, how do i post my own topic?
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by ipadex: 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2009
[b][/b][i][/i]YES TO JOIN A NEW RECORD LABEL HAS BEEN MAID EASY! YOU CAN NOW JOIN KOBRA! ENTERTAINMENT NIGERIA. TO JOIN SEND YOUR PROFILE TO ipadex007@yahoo.com AND SHALL SEND YOU OUR BROCHURE AND THEN YOU CAN CHECK OUR WEBSITE www.kobra-entertainment REGISTRATION OR RECEIVE A MICROSOFT WORD VERSION FORM FROM US BY COMING TO OUR OFFICE AT IKORODU,IBAFO,IBADAN OR OYO OR EMAIL US at ipadex007@yahoo.com OR 9jaboard@gmail.com THERE WE WILL SEND YOU WHAT YOU REQUESTED FOR.
NOTE THAT IT IS FOR A LIMITED TIME AND KOBRA! WORLD NIGERIA OWNERS OF KOBRA! ENTERTAINMENT ARE READY TO BRING THAT STAR OUT OF YOU! WE NEED YOU AS YOU NEED US
FOR MORE INFO ;
EMAIL : ipadex007@yahoo.com OR THE AGENT 9jaboard@gmail.com
OR VISIT ; www.kobra-entertainment
OR CALL SIR.ADEY IPADEOLA : +2348067104961
OR VISIT THE AGENT WEBSITE; www.9jaboard

KOBRA! ENTERTAINMENT your KOOL world!
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 18, 2009
i, Iam Zenopee an highly talented and perfect songwriter/rapper/singer.I specialize in writing solid dancehall raggae tunes, hardcore rap, r&b, naija crunk, naija funk, and any sick kind of song u can think of.Am also a rapper wit immense delivery capabilities.I currently have two very hot singles titled MYSTERIOUS GAL and 2DA NA 2DA which with time will rock the entire naija airwaves.
Iam the perfect description of the avant garde rappar and song writer nigeria needs.
U need me? we culd work together.Holla me on 08034952269. Am hot and redy to live up to expectations.My email add is princeayo20032002@yahoo.com. thanks.
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by maicodon(m): 1:49pm On Aug 19, 2009
ThANKS FOR UR SUPPORT
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by softpalms: 7:11pm On Aug 21, 2009
if you think you're good, try www.yaakentertainment.com/
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by sniyo(m): 4:24pm On Aug 22, 2009
welll if u re truely looking 4 talent i think im one of them. only if u can mail me, sniyo4luv@yahoo.co.uk. i gat musical skills with great dance steps, feel me, try ma swag, 08050776099. plz u can only text.

Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by softpalms: 9:17am On Aug 24, 2009
well sniyo, got to there site: www.yaakentertainment.com. upload your demo song online. am sure if u're as good as u say, dey will call u later.
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by comwitheat: 5:16pm On Oct 01, 2009
this is Don 1,from ibadan,i sent you a msg already,im a rapper.give me a call on 08060661503.wold love to make the nigerian music industry a big deal
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by NUELP: 12:52am On Oct 21, 2009
this is NUEL P a talented artist who really gives his best to compete among the rest,though i know the industry is compressed,i wont be depressed cos i know Nigerians will be impressed when i hit the obssessed market.IT TAKES MORE THAN ELEVEN IN HEAVEN,DEVIL NO GET LEVEL.
you can contact me on passion4music30@yahoo.com
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by yusufadeb: 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2009
we r hot n tight, have two songs, one currently running on air now. I blve u'll love us when u listen 2 our work. our group name is tu-waiz
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by nex(m): 10:57am On Nov 10, 2009
Well, one of the artistes I manage is looking for a new record deal. He's Adaz and he already put out his first album "From The Inside" with such hit tracks as Zaro Kome and Pepperminta.

If you have a good marketing network in North America and can fulfil other conditions, then you should hook up with us and let's see if we can have a deal.

acenex@yahoo.com
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by mceeluther: 11:23pm On Nov 15, 2009
Am an upcoming artist/producer with a demo. just wanna say am available on flowwithluther@yahoo.com
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by samuelaisa: 2:04am On Nov 22, 2009
I have finally found the best and talented artist his name is nineplus2 he is very strait and he lives in Holland check his youtube by the name nineplus2 this boy knows what he is up to

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.