Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians - Music Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians (98947 Views)

A New Record Label In Lagos Looking For 5 Artiste To Sign / New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists / I Got A Recording Label Searching For New Talents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by barrywin: 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
please i am interested in the record label issue, please this is my mail for further discussion barryreal18@gmail.com
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by Remythtinto: 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2015
Hello Sir/Ma,

My name is Ogunfile Olorunrimi Olusola and my stage name is Remyth a.k.a Tintopompey, I'm from Lagos state(Ikorodu) an Afro Hip-Hop artist with nice great lovely songs seeking for a manager or probably a sponsor to manage/mentor, and sponsor my carrier as a singer with so much to offer, I have a track that was produce by Samklef and the name of the track is My Life(Level Don Change).

I promise to give this opportunity the best chance that I ever got to make my career a successful dream.

Here's my contact info below:
Phone No: 08081865123, 08065644282.
Email Address: rimythtintopompey@yahoo.com
Facebook Email: rtpompey@zoho.com.

Click the link below to see my picture in Samklef Studio:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=370645149658507&l=b86264fe13

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=370646279658394&l=1be4319723

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=105051056217919&l=6f2c00aff4

Thanks...
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
Listen to this track by me titled "E GO BETA"

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/903212c7
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by teevibez(m): 1:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
DO A Professional Website with us today @ affordable price.......Call: 07030486879
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by tayeolusola: 11:24pm On Jul 21, 2015
Professional mixing and mastering. Call /WhatsApp +2348024019195
twitter and IG @TayeOlusola
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by ganglandltd: 8:12am On Oct 15, 2015
GANGLAND ENTERTAINMENT LTD is a record label with one of the best Recording Studios in Abuja. Its situated in the heart of Abuja by sherton junction, Wuse Zone 4. The studio is managed by experienced producers. To this end, we’ve gathered together an unbeatable combination of state-of-the-art technology, production facilities, engineers and artist’s/talent collaborators and client comfort in one sweet space. Our studio is available for recording Bands, Artists, Musicians and Composers for producing albums, personal projects or creating demos or sample tracks. We are eminently poised to handle all your music production and creative audio needs starting from composing, to recording, to mixing and mastering. We also welcome whole film projects including voice dubbing in various languages. Our studio is perfect for recording voiceovers for educational audio or video tutorials.

Contact details
Williands Plaza, by Sheraton Junction, Wuse Zone 4, Abuja.
Landline: 09055550353
Email: Ganglandentertainment@live.com

Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by egahgodwin: 9:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
I have great songs that can make our super stars jealous. Guaranteed instant hits, but I cant do them anymore. I want to make money out of them. pls reach me through this contact if we can do business. 08073566575.
pls note that I'm are talented song writer.

1 Like

Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by bmanbee(m): 1:25am On Jan 31, 2016
Gbedu wey dey burst brain...

Number one (1) Abuja show hosters and music/comedy promoters,

Virgo and Bmanbft Entertainment (VIBE Entertainment), takes the love groove to the streets!

Presents

Valentine Special Show

Tagged: Dance and Laff with Love

Side Attraction:
Music
Comedy
Dance
Rap battle
And lots of fun...

Date : 14th February 2016
Time: 4:00pm
Venue : Dimension Guest House, Waru, Apo - Garki, Abuja.

For enquiries, sponsorship and artists participation, Contact us via Bbm pin 5C3FB54D, watsapp 07061804703 or call 0812 205 5209 or 08181446350.

Don't miss out.... BE THERE!
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by Flashysounds: 6:10am On Jan 31, 2016
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!

Record a song for #6000 with free online promotion and shoot your video for as low as #60,000 with free online promotion which also involves promoting your video on youtube for free. Both audio production and video production will get bbm and whatsapp broadcast,also promoted on facebook and twitter for free. You can also contact us for jingle recordings,Mixing, Mastering,Consultation Services,voice overs, training on music production to become a professional music producer,training on how to be a professional DJ, training on musical instruments of your choice, voice training and other Entertainment services. . You can also contact us for cheap and affordable music promotions like alaba mix,online,radio/tv,caller tunez, interviews,affordable advert placement for your kind of business, website creation,Logo/ graphics design, creation of artist page,etc at cheaper and affordable fees you can't resist.
INTERESTED?
For bookings and enquiries,do contact 07032617747 Or 09098639991. We are here to render to you the best of quality service.

NOTE
Promo ends on the 29th of February,2016.
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by CBCS: 4:16pm On Feb 13, 2016
Hi. I am Chioma, musical name CBCS . I am rapper (both Igbo and English). I sing more of RnB and Christian music .I do more of freeystyle but I need a sponsor that we help me promote my music .. I am also looking for a record label to join.

Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by johnnyblue: 5:30pm On Feb 13, 2016
http://www.naijapals.com/music/FALL_DOWN_JOHNNYBLUE1-47879
click the above link to enjoy this track

THIS SONG IS FOR PROMO ONLY FROM THE ARTIST MANAGEMENTS COMPANY. JOHN GEMBI NYAMEKYE Title: (herein referred to as the " Manager" ) AKA: JohnnyBlue1 Rain Tree Street,P.O. Box 5191, Kumasi- Ghana BACKGROUND A. The Artist wishes to obtain advice, guidance, counsel and direction in the development and advancement of the Artist' s career as musician, recording and performing artist and in such new and different areas as the Artist' s artistic talents can be developed and exploited; and B. The Manager, by reason of the Manager' s contacts, experience, resources and background, is qualified to render such advice, guidance, counsel and direction to Artist; NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual promises herein contained, it is agreed and understood as follows: Services Of The Manager 1. The Manager agrees to render such advice, guidance, counsel, direction and other services as the Artist may reasonably require to further the Artist' s career as a musician, composer, recording and performing artist, and to develop new and different areas within which the Artist' s artistic talents can be developed and exploited, including but not limited to the following services: a) to represent the Artist and act as the Artist' s negotiator, to fix the terms governing all manner of disposition, use, employment or exploitation of the Artist' s talents and the products thereof; and b) to supervise the Artist' s professional employment, and on the Artist' s behalf to consult with employers and prospective employers so as to assure the proper use and continued demand for the Artist' s services; c) to be available at reasonable times and places with the Artist in connection with all matters concerning the Artist' s professional career, business interests, employment and publicity; d) to exploit the Artist' s personality in all media, and in connection therewith, to approve and permit for the purpose of trade, advertising and publicity, the use, dissemination, reproduction or publication of the Artist' s name, photographic likeness, facsimile signature, voice and artistic and musical materials; and e) to engage, discharge and/or direct such theatrical agents, booking agencies and employment agencies, as well as other firms, persons or corporations who may be retained for the purpose of securing contracts, engagements or employment for the Artist; and f) to represent the Artist in all dealings with any unions; and g) to exercise all powers granted to the Manager pursuant to Paragraph 4 hereof. Rights And Authority Of The Manager 2) The Manager is not required to render exclusive services to the Artist or to devote the Manager' s entire time or the entire time of any of the Manager' s employees to the Artist' s affairs. Nothing herein shall be construed as limiting the Manager' s right to represent other persons whose talents may be similar to, or who may be in competition with the Artist, or to have and pursue business interests which may be similar to, or may compete with, those of the Artist. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Management shall be available to Artist and shall act as her day-to-day manager. In th event that Manager is not involved in the day-to-day management of Artist for a period of thirty (30) consecutive days, then the Artist may terminate this Agreement, provided Artist provides Manager with five (5) days written notice to cure any breach under this paragraph. 3) The Artist hereby appoints the Manager as the Artist' s sole personal representative, manager and advisor for the term of this agreement and any renewals, in all matters usually and normally within the jurisdiction and authority of personal representatives, managers and advisors, including but not limited to the advice, guidance, counsel and direction specifically referred to in Paragraph 1 hereof. The Artist agrees to seek such advice, guidance, counsel and direction from the Manager exclusively and agrees not to engage any other agent, representative or manager to render similar services, and not to perform said services on the Artist' s own behalf, and the Artist will not negotiate, accept or execute any agreement, understanding or undertaking concerning the Artist' s career as a musician, recording or performing artist without the Manager' s prior consent, which shall not be unreasonably withheld or delayed. a) The Artist hereby appoints the Manager for the term of this agreement and any renewals hereof as the Artist' s true and lawful attorney-in-fact to generally to do, execute and perform any other act, deed or thing whatsoever deemed reasonable that ought to be done, executed and performed of any and every nature and kind as fully and effectively as the Artist could do if personally present, including, subject to the limitations set out in this agreement, the following: (i) to sign, make, execute, accept, endorse, collect and deliver any and all bills of exchange, cheques and notes as the Artist' s said attorney; (ii) to demand, sue for, collect, recover and receive all goods, claims, money, interest and other items that may be due to the Artist or belong to the Artist; (iii) to make, execute and deliver receipts, releases or other discharges therefore under seal or otherwise and to defend, settle, adjust, compound, submit to arbitration and compromise all actions, suits, accounts, reckonings, claims and demands whatsoever that are or shall be pending in such manner and in all respects; (iv) to approve and permit any and all publicity and advertising; (v) to approve and permit the use of my name, photograph, likeness, voice, sound effect, caricature, literary, artistic and musical materials for purposes of advertising and publicity in the promotion and advertising of any and all products and services; (vi) to execute for the Artist in the Artist' s name and/or on the Artists behalf, any and all agreements, documents, and contracts for my services, talents and/or artistic, literary and musical materials, provided that the Artist has been apprised of the material terms thereof and the Artist has granted the Management the authority to execute such agreements in each specific instance. b) The Artist expressly agrees that the Artist will not on the Artist' s own behalf exert any of the powers herein granted to the Manager by the foregoing power of attorney without the express prior consent of the Manager and that all sums and considerations payable to the Artist by reason of the Artist' s artistic endeavors shall be paid to the Manager on the Artist' s behalf. c) It is expressly understood that the foregoing power of attorney is limited to matters reasonably related to the Artist' s career as a musician, recording and performing artist and such new and different areas within which the Artist' s artistic talents can be developed and exploited. d) All business decisions, major commitments, including, but not limited to recording agreements will be approved with the Artist and executed prior to completion or commitment on any business arrangement or contract with a third party. 4) The Manager shall be entitled to book the Artist and act as the Artist' s booking agent on separate terms to be negotiated between the Manager and the Artist and commensurate with terms generally offered by other booking agents in accordance with industry practices. The Manager shall utilize such third party booking agents as the Manager feels are reasonably required to develop and promote the Artist' s professional career. 5) The Manager may act as Executive Producer on the Artist' s recording projects on separate terms to be negotiated between the Manager and the Artist and commensurate with terms generally offered by other booking agents in accordance with industry practice. Term 6) The term of this agreement will be three (3) years as the above-dated agreement. The Artist hereby grants to the Manager two (2) irrevocable consecutive options to extend the term of this agreement for two (2) periods of three (3) years each upon all the terms and conditions thereof. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event that Artist has not, during the Initial Period secured a recording agreement with a major label (the " Major Label Agreement" ) or with a production company or independent label distributed by a major distribution company or a major label in the U.S. Said options shall be exercised automatically unless ninety (90) days prior to the end of the current the then term the Manager gives the Artist written notice to the contrary.

1 Share

Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by Flashysounds: 4:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
VALENTINE PROMO

Get your song recorded for as low as #6000 which includes mixing with mastering with quality production guaranteed and get access to our free online promotion platform and also shoot your quality video for as low as #60,000 with free online promotion which also involves promoting your video on youtube without cost. Both audio production and video production will get bbm and whatsapp broadcast,also promoted on facebook and twitter without any cost. You can also contact us for jingle recordings,Mixing, Mastering,video editing,Consultation Services,voice overs, training on music production to become a professional music producer,training on how to be a professional DJ, training on musical instruments of your choice, voice training and other Entertainment services. . You can also contact us for cheap and affordable music promotions like alaba mix,online,radio/tv,caller tunez,affordable advert placement for your kind of business, website creation,Logo/ graphics design, creation of artist page,etc at cheaper and affordable fees you can't resist.
INTERESTED?
For bookings and enquiries,do Whatsapp 07032617747 Or Call 09098639991. We are here to render to you the best of quality service. Try us and you'll never regret you did.

NOTE
Promo ends on the 29th of February,2016.
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by dettzy(m): 7:32am On Aug 26, 2016
Am a very soft crazy RnB singer,I play around notes,but I don't rapp,though I ryme and run scales. Here is my pin 23A9AA16 my num 08065015851. Edet is my name.
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by Emmybossthug(m): 8:24am On Sep 09, 2016
For your latest foreign and local musics please visit our site today www.familiamp3bank.com For promotion of your music contact us 08026981066

Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by noob03saibot(m): 5:01am On Sep 15, 2016
Unsigned rapper doing his thing, check him out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAkszRiqI8Q
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by cashyyoungy: 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
Am Cashyyoungy am Dope and i have something for y'all,God gifted talent check me out and don't think you will ever need to buy the foreign rihanna cos u've got me at voice ain't kidding i know what am saying i will drop my contact if needed Email:dimgbacashy@gmail.com
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by Ebenzmediablog: 5:14am On Aug 01, 2017
Are you an artiste that has recorded a hit track? Is your song online already? Do you need hypes for your song and fan page to get more likes and downloads at a very affordable fee? Then contact 07032617747.
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by kaykings(m): 4:36am On Sep 17, 2017
I am kaykings, am new hear thanks to you guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by kaykings(m): 8:46am On Sep 18, 2017

Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by kaykings(m): 11:06pm On Sep 18, 2017
You guys can check out my EP album, #Kaykings. Hit track I love is track 2, link on my bio http://topnaijahit.com/2017/09/17/ep-kay-kings-genesis/

Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by emonkey(m): 10:33am On Jan 02, 2018
Free inclusion of good artists on our compilation mixtape.
No money to pay .
Your music free on Soundcloud.
Send your two best recording in any music category to dude@iska.space

Download our latest mixtape FREE at http://www.iska.space/iska-riot-one
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by Olaitan0000: 8:50am On Dec 15, 2018
We are here for our upcoming artist with great talent ,we are here to help your career if you are a serious type. Tinny entertainment is here help our young artist for more info you can message our manager on WhatsApp 08157058069
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by smoothgroove: 12:07pm On Jan 24, 2019
smoothgroovepro..com
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by smoothgroove: 12:08pm On Jan 24, 2019
https://m.facebook.com/smoothgroovepro .... our music recording promo is on check us out on facebook.
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by Dammyolori(f): 5:03pm On Mar 27, 2019
Olaitan0000:
We are here for our upcoming artist with great talent ,we are here to help your career if you are a serious type. Tinny entertainment is here help our young artist for more info you can message our manager on WhatsApp 08157058069
Hello, I saw your post and I want to ask how you can help me as a gospel artist?
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by shedrams: 9:05am On May 31, 2019
What up you

This is p.i.tun
Just in here for the deal nigga, do you wanna buy a hit song? You call me nigga, 08128512368 or email, kmnboy6@gmail.com see you then.

Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by TUSOUL(m): 8:37am On Jul 21, 2021
[color=#550000][/color]Hw sure are u , that u don't want to use us and get what u want?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.