Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

6 Good Reasons To Vote For Ifeanyi Ubah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Good Reasons To Vote For Ifeanyi Ubah (1022 Views)

The Authority Newspaper: Ifeanyi Ubah Goes Into Publishing / Ifeanyi Ubah And Wife Visit Ikpeazu (photo) / Ifeanyi Ubah's Mocked Coffin Carried By Ihiala People Over Mass Rigging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Good Reasons To Vote For Ifeanyi Ubah by visionsen(m): 5:43pm On Sep 13, 2013
1. He is the only Man who came to China and donated money to help send home many poor Nigerians who are languising in prison for overstay。

2. He is a new breed politician。

3.He is rich。

4. He has no political Godfather。

5. He Is a philantrophist。

6.He is connected。
Re: 6 Good Reasons To Vote For Ifeanyi Ubah by akpomeme(m): 5:54pm On Sep 13, 2013
He has vision. Everyday i get messages from IFeanyi UBah selling his message. Non ever from ngige or andy
Re: 6 Good Reasons To Vote For Ifeanyi Ubah by psucc(m): 6:05pm On Sep 13, 2013
OP the reasons u state are OYO. Ubah only have 2point agenda which he had presented to the whole world.
1. To sponsor youths to watch live UEFA League
2. To build match viewing centre in Anambra(probably for those left behind)

1 Like

Re: 6 Good Reasons To Vote For Ifeanyi Ubah by kingbang: 6:06pm On Sep 13, 2013
psucc: OP the reasons u state are OYO. Ubah only have 2point agenda which he had presented to the whole world.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 6 Good Reasons To Vote For Ifeanyi Ubah by visionsen(m): 6:17pm On Sep 13, 2013
I disagree with (psucc) because even a cluless politician can promise more than that。
Re: 6 Good Reasons To Vote For Ifeanyi Ubah by kingbang: 6:21pm On Sep 13, 2013
visionsen: I disagree with (psucc) because even a cluless politician can promise more than that。

Unfortunately, that's what your clueless Ifeanyi Ubah promised. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: 6 Good Reasons To Vote For Ifeanyi Ubah by visionsen(m): 6:29pm On Sep 13, 2013
If he promised that fine and good thats still part of the development we are asking for。Ubah all the way。
Re: 6 Good Reasons To Vote For Ifeanyi Ubah by fagbalex(m): 6:39pm On Sep 13, 2013
psucc: OP the reasons u state are OYO. Ubah only have 2point agenda which he had presented to the whole world.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
i can't stop laughing
Re: 6 Good Reasons To Vote For Ifeanyi Ubah by Dkobo(m): 6:53pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ifeanyi ubah all d way!
Re: 6 Good Reasons To Vote For Ifeanyi Ubah by akpomeme(m): 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2013
All the way

Re: 6 Good Reasons To Vote For Ifeanyi Ubah by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 7:29pm On Sep 13, 2013
N64b owed banks
N??b owed Coscharis
N??b subsidy billions yet to be accounted for.
N??b owed other miscellanous bodies.
AMCON has taken over Capital oil.
Its only a BLIND, DEAF & DUMB man that Can't make out why ifeanyi ubah is in this race. He currently sees Anambra state treasry as the only way out of his debt crisis.
We dont need this kind of reckless manager for our state. Even Adenuga with his infinite wealth did not go about giving out kerosine crazily through Conoil like Ifeanyi uba did with capital oil. He knows the saying" before you spend, first earn".
I have always hated APC and nearly hated Ngige for being in that party. But concidering his strenght of character, i think my vote will go to him knowing very well that nobody in APC can attempt puppeting him.
Re: 6 Good Reasons To Vote For Ifeanyi Ubah by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 13, 2013
SIX GOOD REASONS

1: He is a consummate runs businessman - His genius in fraudulently obtaining large amounts of cash from STB Coconut branch after banking hours to fund his petro-diesel retail business is the height of igbo business genius. He will leverage on this singular quality to bring Anambrarians to their final destination in life.

2: He is a true son of Ndigbo - His sleight of hand in de-pocketing Cosmos Maduka and Access Bank in one move remains the most revered format ever used by a 419 Lord. and having the proportionate genius to invest it wisely is a sign that Ndigbo is not short of men like him, able to bring development to Lagos where majority of igbos reside. He will surely bring such business model to Anambra

3: He has a bewitching smile and loves Polo Ralph shirts and Patek-Philip time-pieces. This swag will surely be emulated by the youths of Anambra come 2015

4: He is a Political tactician - An inexperienced Political baby, he was able to out-wit EFCC and the party kingpins to become the most popular gubernatorial candidate in Anambra.. hopefully his supporters will not deal him the card he dealt Cosmos by denying him at the last critical minutes

5-6 will be revealed at a later date..
Re: 6 Good Reasons To Vote For Ifeanyi Ubah by Boss13: 10:51pm On Sep 13, 2013
visionsen: If he promised that fine and good thats still part of the development we are asking for。Ubah all the way。

To go and watch football for 4 years abi. No wahala. You can vote for him
Re: 6 Good Reasons To Vote For Ifeanyi Ubah by psucc(m): 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2013
visionsen: I disagree with (psucc) because even a cluless politician can promise more than that。

Pls go and ask for his manisto. That was exactly what he promised.
Re: 6 Good Reasons To Vote For Ifeanyi Ubah by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:26pm On Sep 14, 2013
I did vote for Ifeanyi Uba Labour Party.

I am for fresh air... Mimiko Ondo state has not fair badly under Labour.

APGA is no Ndiigbo party but Obi Family business.

APC is a racist/Tribalist party full of Terrorist.
PDP, is dat even a party?
Re: 6 Good Reasons To Vote For Ifeanyi Ubah by BoboAdeyemi: 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2013
Ifeanyi Ubah represents a new breed of Nigerian politician. I am absolut. sure of dat. I think his businezz sense can certainly be of use to developing our economy!
Re: 6 Good Reasons To Vote For Ifeanyi Ubah by gleaf: 7:53pm On Sep 25, 2013
@OP how old are you? Cos you just sounded like my 10yr old nephew watching NTA network news with his his grandad

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Antagonism Against Amaechi: EFCC Told To Probe Rivers’ N2.4trn Earnings / Fashola: Why I Oppose Sovereign Wealth Fund / Who Else Got This text about ebola..how True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.