Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,735 members, 7,851,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:35 PM

Wtf Is Webo Sat2 Gateway Server?! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Wtf Is Webo Sat2 Gateway Server?! (774 Views)

Landline GSM Desktop Phone, GSM Gateway For PABX & Intercom Solution / Wtf Is Svchost.exe ! / Using Ubuntu Linux As Internet Gateway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wtf Is Webo Sat2 Gateway Server?! by konari(m): 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2008
hello nairalanders some guy just told me about webo sat2 gateway server says he can hook me up to enjoy extremely fast internet connection with 3mb download speed (sounds farfetched huh?) well he says he'll llink me up directly to nigeria's communication satellite currently in orbit and i'll have superfast intenet connectivity better/faster than broadband or 3g, all i need is a gprs eabled phone with bluetooth connectivity and a blueooth adapter to connect to a computer. i don't know howfar that is true at any rate he's asking me for a one off fee of $120.99 and i'll enjoy free internet at the speed of thought, please nairalanders i just thought i should share this info with you and as well seek advice, because it is said 'in the multitude of counsel there is wisdom'

he wants me to pay up today (in a few hours) your comments are highly sought after!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Wtf Is Webo Sat2 Gateway Server?! by uspry1(f): 4:42pm On Jun 19, 2008
Are you sure to name ISP provider "webo2 gateway server"? I never heard of it!!!

I googled it---nothing to be found but all French PDF document link i cannot read French language. It has over 100 pages.

$120.99 USD dollar? or Euro dollar? shocked (too much, mine is $49.99 USD dollar for that speed connection)

3MB is the correct fastest broadband speed connection mostly in the USA and UK. grin No joke!

I enjoy surfing with fastest broadband i have now!!!
Re: Wtf Is Webo Sat2 Gateway Server?! by konari(m): 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2008
when i googled i didnt get any result!! besides i think its the name of server whose sole purpose is intenet connection, but this 'guy' claims it connects directly to the Nigerian Communication satellite. Hmm french result huh? please place the url here. but is it worth it? should i go ahead and pay, i can't afford it but if its a one time payment and if i can browse and download(most importantly) at that speed i'm willing to do a stick up to get the money(just kidding)

SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!ITS WEBO SAT2 GATEWAY SERVER

(1) (Reply)

Downloading With Opera Mini 2.00 / Windows Vista Upgrade / Free . Brand New C Band Complete Set: 1.8mt Dish, Lnb, Buc And Modem.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.