Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,388 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Attention NL Mods And Members... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attention NL Mods And Members... (1502 Views)

Buhari Travelled To US With Only APC Governors And Members / Seun, Mammoth Crowd For GEJ In Kano? NL Mods Promoting APC Negative Propaganda? / Names Of New Chairmen And Members Of Boards And Parastatals In Akwa Ibom State (2) (3) (4)

Attention NL Mods And Members... by agbameta: 6:19pm On Sep 13, 2013
Due to the non stop argument and claims about Fashola of Lagos State and Akpabio of Akwa Ibom on NL and by Nigerian public officials like Maku and others..

I suggest a clean and fair challenge on NL by accurately comparing their work starting from 2007 since both Fashola and akpabio entered their state houses at the same time.

The best way to settle this issue once and for all is detail their work side by side based on the list below..

Schools

Hospitals

Maternal centers and clinics

Transportation

Roads

Bridges

Skill centers and Human development

Universities

Agriculture

Housing

Environment

Sports

Energy

Economy

IGR

Security

Parks and recreation

State institutions including prisons

Mods::

1. The projects must be completed projects and projects under construction, initiated and awarded by both men.

2. I need you to supervise this thread.

3. I need you to keep out rolls and trolling

4. I need you to delete pictures and post outside the stated criteria

5. I need you to keep out insults and needless tribal posts

6. Feel free to add any supervisory impute to make this a fair and transparent process.

May the best man win...

God Bless Nigeria
Re: Attention NL Mods And Members... by Tolexander: 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2013
You forgot to mention prison

Re: Attention NL Mods And Members... by agbameta: 6:29pm On Sep 13, 2013
Tolexander: You forgot to mention prison

Oh, sorry. We must be fair...

Fixed..
Re: Attention NL Mods And Members... by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 13, 2013
I expect Ujujoine or whatever the name is to take up this humble challenge ..
Re: Attention NL Mods And Members... by agbameta: 6:31pm On Sep 13, 2013
ilugunboy: I expect Ujujoine or whatever the name is to take up this humble challenge ..

So I hope...
Re: Attention NL Mods And Members... by agbameta: 6:45pm On Sep 13, 2013
As expected no taker.

I guess it's on me to do it..

I'll compile all the known state projects from both states and post them here side by side.

That should do it..
Re: Attention NL Mods And Members... by MafiaMan: 6:47pm On Sep 13, 2013
I have 2 buckets of pop corn and 10 cans of chilled coke. So help me GOD.
Re: Attention NL Mods And Members... by 247notire(m): 6:47pm On Sep 13, 2013
In d first place,who says those 2 are the joint-best? Wat of Peter Obi, Rotimi Amaechi, Oshiomole and even d Kogi guy?
Re: Attention NL Mods And Members... by agbameta: 6:49pm On Sep 13, 2013
247notire: In d first place,who says those 2 are the joint-best? Wat of Peter Obi, Rotimi Amaechi, Oshiomole and even d Kogi guy?

They don't have to be the best, we just want to compare both men based.

Please, let's not pollute the thread with other issues..
Re: Attention NL Mods And Members... by agbameta: 6:49pm On Sep 13, 2013
Mafia Man: I have 2 buckets of pop corn and 10 cans of chilled coke. So help me GOD.

It's going to be fun, let's just take it easy and curb the need to derail..

I'm collecting valuable data to use in this thread...
Re: Attention NL Mods And Members... by MafiaMan: 6:50pm On Sep 13, 2013
247notire: In d first place,who says those 2 are the joint-best? Wat of Peter Obi, Rotimi Amaechi, Oshiomole and even d Kogi guy?

Peter what? Abeg no make me laugh. Amaechi and Adams.
Re: Attention NL Mods And Members... by Clerverly: 6:52pm On Sep 13, 2013
Make I book space
Re: Attention NL Mods And Members... by Anyi3(m): 6:54pm On Sep 13, 2013
common add the governor of Kebbi.
Re: Attention NL Mods And Members... by Tolexander: 6:55pm On Sep 13, 2013
agbameta:

Oh, sorry. We must be fair...

Fixed..
akpabio go win for prison project, he has been fixing them cos he knows where he is going after his tenure.

Just like birds preparing the nest before laying eggs.

Re: Attention NL Mods And Members... by MafiaMan: 6:55pm On Sep 13, 2013
Viewing this topic: idumuose ( m ), 247notire ( m ), Prof_Dumbledore ,
Mafia Man , ujoinme , Tolexander ( m ), eposho, ajas baba ( m ),
agbameta
Re: Attention NL Mods And Members... by agbameta: 6:56pm On Sep 13, 2013
Anyi.:
common add the governor of Kebbi.

This is strictly between Fashola of Lagos state and Akpabio of Akwa Ibom.
Re: Attention NL Mods And Members... by MafiaMan: 7:00pm On Sep 13, 2013
Eko Atlantic City Project alone can dwarf whatever achievement Akpabio has. Well, May be am just bias towards Fashola, "The Greatest Governor Ever Liveth" - Don Jazzy.
Re: Attention NL Mods And Members... by agbameta: 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2013
Mafia Man: Eko Atlantic City Project alone can dwarf whatever achievement Akpabio has. Well, May be am just bias towards Fashola, The Greatest Governor Ever Liveth - Don Jazzy.

Since Eko Atlantic is not a state project, let's leave that out..

Shey you get? grin
Re: Attention NL Mods And Members... by agbameta: 7:16pm On Sep 13, 2013
I'm starting off with Akpabio of Akwa Ibom.

Feel free to augment with any relevant facts about Akpabio and Akwa Ibom, but all questionable and fake posts shall be reported and deleted so resist the urge to post fake rubbish...
Re: Attention NL Mods And Members... by 1radioguru1: 7:18pm On Sep 13, 2013
Following.............
Re: Attention NL Mods And Members... by ShineIt: 7:31pm On Sep 13, 2013
1radioguru1: Following.............

Following yourself abi? Those who the God's want to .......
Re: Attention NL Mods And Members... by Anyi3(m): 7:31pm On Sep 13, 2013
agbameta:

This is strictly between Fashola of Lagos state and Akpabio of Akwa Ibom.
was being sarcastic mehn
Re: Attention NL Mods And Members... by agbameta: 7:34pm On Sep 13, 2013
Anyi.:

was being sarcastic mehn

Got ya.. grin
Re: Attention NL Mods And Members... by deeptesting(m): 7:35pm On Sep 13, 2013
There is no basis for comparison....It is all about chest beating both governors should face the business they were elected to perform and deliver the dividends of democracy to the people..
Re: Attention NL Mods And Members... by agbameta: 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
Starting with the first item on the list which is Schools.

Schools in Akwa Ibom..

Free and compulsory education for primary and secondary schools
Targeted education
State-of-the-art digital library
Accreditation of courses at our higher institutions
Schorlarships to study abroad
Provision of digital center in AKS Polytechnic Ikot Osurua
Renovation of at least 1 primary school and 1 secondary school in every local government

The state government intensified efforts at revamping the educational sector by rehabilitating dilapidated schools and boosting the morale of teachers. Akpabio introduced a free education policy for the first nine years in public schools and he has made the Akwa Ibom state University of Technology his priority educational project. Its new management team is working towards getting the nod of the National Universities Commission (NUC), and academic and other activities are set to commence in the institution before September.

Determined to provide affordable and qualitative education to its citizens, Akpabio has also charged the commissioner for education and all agencies involved in education management in the state to map out workable solutions to checkmate the level of decay in the public educational sector. In fact, the state government has concentrated more on revamping the educational sector by rehabilitating dilapidated schools and boosting the morale of teachers.

Rehabilitating dilapidated schools, boosting the morale of teachers which was at its ebb before now. Also, the Akpabio administration, in an attempt to ensure that children in the state enjoy their right to education, has introduced a free education policy for the first 9 years in public schools.

The Akwa Ibom State University of Technology is a priority educational project of the Akpabio’s administration. Conscious of the dearth of professionals of Akwa Ibom origin in this field, the previous administration conceived the institution to meet this need. However poor management and implementation remained the albatross of this noble idea and as at the terminal date of the previous administration, nothing tangible was on ground to show for the funds committed into the project.

The Akpabio administration, desirous of helping improve the academic standard in the state, has partnered with the management of federal government owned University of Uyo to recover the courses delisted during the last visit of the NUC accreditation panel to the institution. Apart from that, the state government has rehabilitated roads in the university and governor Akpabio has assured the University of his Administration’s support in other areas.

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/318750_Direct_labourSchools_jpg22d05f5d101c3181a058c203291a22d5[/img]

http://www.godswillakpabio.com/imagePage.aspx?qrID=aug090814

Akwa Ibom Psychiatric School of Nursing.

[img]http://globalville.files./2013/08/psychiatric-school-of-nursing-eket-admin-block-inhabited-by-rodents.jpg[/img]

[img]http://globalville.files./2013/08/psychiatric-school-of-nursing-hostels-with-destroyed-windows.jpg[/img]

http://globalvillenews.com/2013/08/18/akwa-ibom-psychiatric-school-of-nursing-shuts-down-over-lack-of-infrastructure/
Re: Attention NL Mods And Members... by 1radioguru1: 7:39pm On Sep 13, 2013
Shine It:

Following yourself abi? Those who the God's want to .......

you are a dullard, check on the writing styles of the two handle, you can as well check up on ip addy. Anyway ain't answerable to you or anyone if he pain you, use conc h2so4 turn garri eat am with the black powder inside tiger battery.
Re: Attention NL Mods And Members... by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 13, 2013
My guy, that your title is misleading. Change it to reflect your comparison of apples and oranges. You dont need the attention of moderators or all members just for some silly comparison. If you cant construct an appropriate headline, cry out for help.
Re: Attention NL Mods And Members... by MafiaMan: 7:48pm On Sep 13, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: My guy, that your title is misleading. Change it to reflect your comparison of apples and oranges. You dont need the attention of moderators or all members just for some silly comparison.

Or some silly comparison? I thought your sorry assss is obsessed with Fashola? Why don't you ediots just start putting your mouths where your money can reach?
Re: Attention NL Mods And Members... by Demdem(m): 8:06pm On Sep 13, 2013
Good development. Where are those fools to present their case here. Oya, come show case Akpabios achievement over here. grin grin grin
Re: Attention NL Mods And Members... by Demdem(m): 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2013
agbameta: Starting with the first item on the list which is Schools.

Schools in Akwa Ibom..

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/318750_Direct_labourSchools_jpg22d05f5d101c3181a058c203291a22d5[/img]

is this what Akpabio gat to offer as regards schools? This a shame, a big shame despite the huge resources available to him? Only fools will praise him for this.
What about Fashola? what has he got to offer?
let the comparism begin.
Re: Attention NL Mods And Members... by FreeGlobe(f): 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2013
Comparing Fashola and Akpabio is like comparing the distance between heaven and earth. Fashola is a fraud. Remove private sector projects and ppp's commissioned by Fashola and Raji Fashola is Nigeria's worst governor. smh

Re: Attention NL Mods And Members... by plaindealer: 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2013
FreeGlobe: Remove private sector projects

Exactly what we are doing here. I wonder why you didn't accept the challenge to prove your point.

All talk I guess..

Apo, Abuja, (nigeria) Indiscriminate Killing: Part 2, Scene 2? / Exclusive: Farook Lawal Video Finally Out / Rivers Crisis: Another Aide To Gov. Amaechi Resigns