Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,336 members, 7,819,173 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? (13420 Views)

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by DonColz1(m): 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2013
As for me, i don't usually believe in dreams until this blessed day when i dreamt that i was fighting with my landlord and i threw him on the ground and started beating him.

This made me to wake up very early by 4 am, and my mum asked me what happened, i just told her that it was just an ordinary dream, then i slept back again and woke up by 7:30am.

I was a bit late to work then i took my bath fast and was rushing outside when my landlord called me to come and sweep the dirt near my door step, i told him that i was late that i will send my sister to do it, but he vowed that i must do it by force but i snub him, then he came to me and gave me a slap, that was how we started fighting just the same way it happened in my dreams.
So have any of your dreams ever come to reality?
Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by Hostermipo(m): 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2013
Yea, back then when i was in S.S.S 2. I had a dream that one of our teacher who happens to be the toughest stood behind me and was looking at my school trouser and i quickly get away frm that area and that was only what i saw.. And back then you are not allowed to sew school trouser outside tailor expect from the school's tailor but i sew that trouser outside, so the following day happens to be monday,so i put on that fitted trouser i sew outside... . . .yours sincerely,on the asembly ground the scene happened exactly d way i dreamt, sumbody touched me, lo and behold it was the teacher standing behind me and the first questn he asked me was "did you get this trouser frm the school tailor?" . . . . . Mehn,my heart missed a bit and i remembered the dream immediatly, i cud nt lie because i was so much afraid of him..... Like 15 of us,so said we should off those trousers at the back of the asembly ground because we have been warned several times, then everybody started to off it,remaining only their boxers but I give God all the glory for the wisdom he gave me, though i never know d meaning of the dream but i wore two trousers to school that day, the one i sowed outside and d one sewed by the school tailor under it.....so thats how i escape that shameful experience, i off the one i sew outside and remaining d school trouser. . .only few mates knew but i can never 4get

6 Likes

Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 15, 2013
I HAV HAD LOTZ OF EXPERIENCE IN WHICH, WHEN D EVENTS ARE TAKING PLACE, I JUST FEEL LIKE, I HAVE SEEN THIS IN A DREAM BEFOR.

honest truth....

ITS LIKE A POWER I HAVE...

TEAM JUSTICE LEAGUE, HERE I COME...

16 Likes

Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 15, 2013
Yeah left with the one I got married to Ronaldo. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by Shadydamsel(f): 11:37am On Sep 15, 2013
A whole lot of stories in my own case

1 Like

Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 15, 2013
My dreams are always ridiculous. I pray none comes to pass undecided

3 Likes

Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by donfemzy: 11:37am On Sep 15, 2013
Yes
A lot
Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by fapcrook(m): 11:38am On Sep 15, 2013
I dont always have dreams, but when i do, they come to be
Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by Africandope(m): 11:38am On Sep 15, 2013
2012 I dreamt when i developed a web script that automatically upload songs and video to every Media/ Entertainment website in Africa i was tired of seeing upcomming artist around me paying websites and begging Djs to play their song i had no programming skill then but when i woke up i started having intrest to help the upcommers by developing this script ....i had no programming skill..i knew nothing about web site or any thing related to that but each day i slept i kept seeing my self developing this almighty script and i kept seeing upcommers thanking me for helpin them......

To caught things short how i learnt web scripting and design i cant tell but the good news its that have been able to develop that web script i dont have much money for advert i would have advertise it here on nairaland my services are free and beneviolent

So my brother dreams do come to pass ask solidstar..........africandope.net

14 Likes

Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by Ddonoflife(m): 11:39am On Sep 15, 2013
yep ;Ddey do come to pass buh am still waiting 4 d one i dreamt in which i could break time space continum like hiro nakamura in heroes
Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by martyns303(m): 11:39am On Sep 15, 2013
I don't know if its normal or not but I seldom remember my dreams. When I wake up in the morning the night is in the past, but I do have that deja vu feeling during certain events tho.

1 Like

Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by stonemind(f): 11:42am On Sep 15, 2013
k
Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by momove4real25(f): 11:43am On Sep 15, 2013
Yeah
Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 15, 2013
spongeback: Yeah left with the one I got married to Ronaldo. undecided
with ds your attitude I doubt if you no go marry at 55years of age...is it by force to comment?....why do you love making fun outta a sensible topic? By the way how old are you?

8 Likes

Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 15, 2013
Yep...I've had a couple of dreams and they came to pass.
Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by ayusco85(m): 11:43am On Sep 15, 2013
Alot of them i cant start counting. When it happens, it will have this "De Ja Vu" feeling. I ve seen this b4, den it will hit M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ that i probably saw it in ma dream.
Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by donigspain(m): 11:45am On Sep 15, 2013
Mine is now making me paranoid o... Happens exactly as I dreamt.
Worst be say I dey get deja vu like every month.sad
Science say na too much brain activity.

1 Like

Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by yuzedo: 11:45am On Sep 15, 2013
am dreame to marry a sweet NL babes but it haven't come to past yet. Still prayin to obatala to help me.. Am a nice guy cry embarassed angry

7 Likes

Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by Bkrubzy(m): 11:46am On Sep 15, 2013
One of ma close frnds dream just came 2 pass yestadae...he dreamt he ws given admissn 2 unilorin n he ws givn yestadae....av nt hd any dream bout admission nt 2 talk of gainin...i just pray God helps me
Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by Krisddon: 11:46am On Sep 15, 2013
Sure my dreams do come true.
Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by na2day(m): 11:46am On Sep 15, 2013
A dream is a glimpse into the future.
And there are three sources:
1. From SELF - The kind that the bible calls, multitude of business. Such dreams are to be ignored, they are a repetition of what you do constantly in the physical e.g you are a teller in a bank and you find yourself counting money, don't rejoice yet that you a going to be a millionaire. Its just multitude of buainess

2. From SATAN - Satanic dreams, these are serious and not to be taken lightly , the bible say while men slept, his enemies came to sow tares among the wheat and went his way . These dreams are harbinger of future sorrow or woe.

3. From GOD - these are divine revelational dreams, it predicts the future and serves as a form of guidance.
In Job 33:14 - for God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not, in a dream , in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumbering upon their bed, then He openeth the ears of men and sealeth their instructions , that He may withdraw man from his purpose and hide pride from man. He keepeth back his soul from the pit and his life from perishing by the sword.

9 Likes

Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by sainty2k3(m): 11:46am On Sep 15, 2013
Shadydamsel: A whole lot of stories in my own case

You look like the lady I saw in my dream early this morning wink
Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 15, 2013
Not to the letter.

In 2008, I had a dream in which I saw myself teaching in a secondary school in Ijanikin. I was a corper in the dream and had been posted there. The FGC.

In real life, 2011, I served in a school in Lagos state.

When I was younger, I had a dream that my mommy was baking a cake for me. When I woke up, I saw cake true true, and I went to eat out of it without permission(it was for our neighbor o). The beating no get part 2.

Abeg, ala go (dreams are silly)

6 Likes

Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by Chinwem(f): 11:48am On Sep 15, 2013
I have a hard time remembering my dreams and they are usually about things that have happened anyway or very abstract ..........
Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by stonemind(f): 11:48am On Sep 15, 2013
spongeback: Yeah left with the one I got married to Ronaldo. undecided
hmm keep fantatasizing

1 Like

Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by Mrniceguyjohn(m): 11:49am On Sep 15, 2013
yea i dreamt i had s3x wit a lady an it come 2 pass
Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by Iceman296: 11:49am On Sep 15, 2013
Dreams are Sometimes Confused With Imagination. You Might Imagine Something Might Happen and it eventually Does, I Don't Think That can Be Referred To as Dream!
I Stand To Be corrected though!
Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by bloglover(m): 11:49am On Sep 15, 2013
deejay_harry1: I HAV HAD LOTZ OF EXPERIENCE IN WHICH, WHEN D EVENTS ARE TAKING PLACE, I JUST FEEL LIKE, I HAVE SEEN THIS IN A DREAM BEFOR.

honest truth....

ITS LIKE A POWER I HAVE...

TEAM JUSTICE LEAGUE, HERE I COME...
thats de ja vu moment and it happens to everyone, no dey give ur sef hope say d cartoon wey u dy watch don dey affect u positively.

2 Likes

Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by scobaba: 11:50am On Sep 15, 2013
I so much loved oceanic bank back as an under graduate......can't remember if it was thought, wish or dream, but I ended up working with the bank for 2years b4 it crashed.

Hank anuku was by best Nigeria movie star some 7 8 years ago(when he was still ok), dreamt we became friends.
Last year, he moved to my street and I saw him everyother day. We once sat opposite each other drinking beer in a bar on my street, but I said nothing to him.( d kolo don start den).

Lastly, I dreamt so much of working with an oil firm cos while in banking, I was always posting chevron and some other small oil firms staff salaries and I always wondered when I would get there.
I finally left Banking 3months ago and currently work with an Oil Exploration firm.

Maybe I should not add this one....on my ican induction ceremony in MAY 2010, my mum refused snapping a personal pix and I looked @ her and in my mind I said, 'is she scared she would die or what' till date, I don't know why that thought came to me.....she passed on Jan 16th 2011 after a brief illness. RIP Mum.

7 Likes

Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by stanquad(m): 11:50am On Sep 15, 2013
yes, i dream dat i sex 1 babe n hav sex d gal in real life. Hahahhahahhahhhahhhah
Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by prof800(m): 11:51am On Sep 15, 2013
Yes
Re: Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? by Expensive72(m): 11:51am On Sep 15, 2013
grin Yes na so I dream say Gooodluck Jonathan go win election in 2011 & it happened & na I don dream again say im go win again come 2015

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is Pastor Chris Church Always Docorated With Pyramids? / FROM FAITH TO Facts:collection Of My Thoughts, Experience & Sojourn In Religion / Four Simple Ways To Avoid And Overcome Sin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.