Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Why Is Pastor Chris Church Always Docorated With Pyramids? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is Pastor Chris Church Always Docorated With Pyramids? (13423 Views)

Why Is Pastor Adeboye Visiting Governors With Mandates Challenged In Court? / What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala / Is Pastor TB Joshua A Member Of Illuminati?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Pastor Chris Church Always Docorated With Pyramids? by Nobody: 5:06am On Dec 24, 2011
Why is pastor chris church(christ embassy) always docorated with pyramids or triangle form of design. As we all know pyramid is a great symbol of most world ocultic organisations that origenated from Egypt.most world big companies now use the symbol of pyramids as their logo and its appear that the church is connected with such,if u doubt just watch most of his church tv programs every morning from 6am to 6:30am in the morning u will see that the docorations at the back of the pastors that are preaching are in a triangular or pyramid form,somtims if not the speaker it could be the design or the drawing on the wall at the back of the pastor.sometims u see moon,sun and star and in the middle of these u see the pyramids. Wht does all this symbolise? Beware people. Church supose to preach holiness and repentance not telling u how to take charge of the world,be the bigest busines man on earth,prosperity and in allform of life.
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris Church Always Docorated With Pyramids? by Joagbaje(m): 10:48am On Dec 24, 2011
mikeoh:

Why is pastor chris church(christ embassy) always docorated with pyramids or triangle form of design. As we all know pyramid is a great symbol of most world ocultic organisations that origenated from Egypt.most world big companies now use the symbol of pyramids as their logo and its appear that the church is connected with such,if u doubt just watch most of his church tv programs every morning from 6am to 6:30am in the morning u will see that the docorations at the back of the pastors that are preaching are in a triangular or pyramid form,somtims if not the speaker it could be the design or the drawing on the wall at the back of the pastor

There is a difference between triangle and pyramid dude. Geometrical figures are common in decorations. Is your nose not triangular? . A pyramid is triangular in shape ,but a triagle is not pyramid.

If you now Interprete every triangle to represent pyramid, Then that's very manipulative and bias . It's not right . You are insinuating unclean thoughts . We are surrounded we geometry in every design. From architecture to automobile.

sometims u see moon,sun and star and in the middle of these u see the pyramids. Wht does all this symbolise? Beware people

I think we should rather beware of you. For creating a story of lie out of pure designs. There were geometrical designs in the bible . Is God occultic. God use start ,square,circle etc

Church supose to preach holiness and repentance not telling u how to take charge of the world,

Will you rebuke God also?

Genesis 1:28
28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Pastor Chris Church Always Docorated With Pyramids? by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 28, 2011
Triangle is a strong occultic symbol,remember d boumuldia triangle. U are allready deceived for thinking that the triangle is for mere decoration,why must we allways see triangle or pyramid in the altar? Remember the triangle is also in the american $ ok go through dis link below and confirm www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20Government/Federal%20Reserve%20Scam/satan_on_our_dollar.htm and www.crossroad.to/Books/symbols1.html even the christmas that we celebrate is not for true believers in christ.take a close look at the christmas tree u will also note that its in a pyramid form.even at pastor chrise christmas day message if u watch the video u will see that there is a triangular tree with lights and at the top of the tree u will see a star hmm thats no star but an eye as in d case of the $ dnt be deceived as frm today just be watching his early morning message u will always discover a pyramid sign which is the devils sign or google the devils pyramid or triangle.
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris Church Always Docorated With Pyramids? by Joagbaje(m): 9:00am On Dec 28, 2011
It doesn't make sense. If a cult adopt a geometrical figure why should we abandon it ? . The earth is the lords. Some cults other geometrical figures like circle. Will we abandon circle because of them? That's crazy. Why should we give them such recognition. So if a cult group adopts purple color ,we should abandon it as well abi? Stop insinuating a lie. You're being suggestive in an ungodly way and it's a sin.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Pastor Chris Church Always Docorated With Pyramids? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 28, 2011
Beleive it or not the triangle or pyramid docorations is not mere thing,its there for a purpose.will u also tell me that the devils hand sign thats been done by George Bush,Barack Obama,Alhamedinijad of Iran,even the catholic pops,Bill Clinton is just ordinary? even some Nigerian musicians are now doing it. Wise up we are in the last day my fellow brothers in chrise

1 Like

Re: Why Is Pastor Chris Church Always Docorated With Pyramids? by Joagbaje(m): 3:08pm On Dec 29, 2011
mikeoh:

Beleive it or not the triangle or pyramid docorations is not mere thing,its there for a purpose

Says who? Okay So what's the purpose?

.will u also tell me that the devils hand sign thats been done by George Bush,Barack Obama,Alhamedinijad of Iran,[/b]even the catholic pops,Bill Clinton is just ordinary?

does this make sense? If what you're insinuating is true, why is Obama and alhamadinija of Iran fighting when they ought to be Amigos , according to you? grin. Afterrall ,The world loves it's own.

[b]John 15:19

. .  the world would love his own. .

Mark 3:26
26 And if Satan rise up against himself, and be divided, he cannot stand. . .

Think brother. Let's rather spend our time to go out and reach others for the lord , than funny baseless  accusations .

1 Like

Re: Why Is Pastor Chris Church Always Docorated With Pyramids? by Joagbaje(m): 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2011
I'm not denying the existence of illuminati, bilderberg,or Freemasons. If that's your insinuation. But you shouldn't attribute every symbol you see to the devil. he doesn't deserve such Honour and recognition. Several symbols used in the bible were adopted also by cults. Who is copying who?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Pastor Chris Church Always Docorated With Pyramids? by Azibalua(f): 4:07pm On Dec 29, 2011
mikeoh:

Why is pastor chris church(christ embassy) always docorated with pyramids or triangle form of design. As we all know pyramid is a great symbol of most world ocultic organisations that origenated from Egypt.most world big companies now use the symbol of pyramids as their logo and its appear that the church is connected with such,if u doubt just watch most of his church tv programs every morning from 6am to 6:30am in the morning u will see that the docorations at the back of the pastors that are preaching are in a triangular or pyramid form,somtims if not the speaker it could be the design or the drawing on the wall at the back of the pastor.sometims u see moon,sun and star and in the middle of these u see the pyramids. Wht does all this symbolise? Beware people. Church supose to preach holiness and repentance not telling u how to take charge of the world,be the bigest busines man on earth,prosperity and in allform of life.
Re u implying that anyone with any such antique in the house belongs to the cult
grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris Church Always Docorated With Pyramids? by Micuilles: 4:22pm On Dec 29, 2011
@ mikeoh,

GET A LIFE, YOU need one, grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris Church Always Docorated With Pyramids? by ogajim(m): 4:42pm On Dec 29, 2011
Methinks "mikeoh" is on to something here and ought not to be dismissed without cause or reason.

Pastor JoAgbaje, you're right in that the devil copied lots of stuff but Jesus Christ telling us to be " wise as serpents and gentle as doves" mean we should be very careful before accepting whatever is handed to us. I saw "decorations" with the 5 point star in my Church once and warned the Pastor about such.

We can't say because somethings look "beautiful" or appealing to the eyes that they must be of God. You'll be surprised that "quarrels" by "leaders" is staged for the masses because there's no difference behind the scenes, Christians have to beware!
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris Church Always Docorated With Pyramids? by Joagbaje(m): 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2011
Ogajim seem polite today o. I'm I safe? cool
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris Church Always Docorated With Pyramids? by Nobody: 3:31am On Dec 30, 2011
@Joagbaje yes Obama and alhamed are enemies but we always see them doing the devils hand symbol and dat shows they av sumthing incommon,even arafat (dnt mind my spelings)did d same sign when he was alive @Azibalua wht shud a christian be doing with a satanic inscription in his house?i have even seen cloths in d markt with pyramid and some with one eye drawn on it dis are satanic cloths .the pharoahs of Egypt are ocult master they built pyramid and today its a strng symbol of d devil dats, why u see white men visiting d pyramid as tourest 95% of them comes there to sacrifice we shud be wise how wil an ocult man recognise his felow in d crowd is it nt through sign and symbols?
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris Church Always Docorated With Pyramids? by Joagbaje(m): 8:34am On Dec 30, 2011
What made pyramid occultic? Some even believe They were built by Jews .They were simply burying places for Egyptian rulers .so what make it occultic. Besides, a triangular design is not a pyramid. Pyramid is 3 dimensional with a polygon base while triangle is 2dimentional. This is by the way.  The question is ,what makes a triangle or pryamid occultic?  If I use it in a design as an artist on clothes or building. What will happen? . I really want to know your point. Are you saying we should not use any geometric figure in any design at all or only triangle?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Pastor Chris Church Always Docorated With Pyramids? by OmoPastor(m): 12:15pm On Dec 30, 2011
@ mikeoh
Beleive it or not the triangle or pyramid docorations is not mere thing,its there for a purpose.will u also tell me that the devils hand sign thats been done by George Bush,Barack Obama,Alhamedinijad of Iran,even the catholic pops,Bill Clinton is just ordinary? even some Nigerian musicians are now doing it. Wise up we are in the last day my fellow brothers in chrise

Dude, you are a clown  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I suggest you are from one of these deliverance crazy ministries!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Pastor Chris Church Always Docorated With Pyramids? by sniperwolf(m): 12:39pm On Dec 30, 2011
If I can remember correctly. Cube is a solid square. Cuboid is a solid rectangle. And PYRAMID is a solid triangle. Is he an Illuminatus? Geometry plays an important part in Illuminati and Freemason
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris Church Always Docorated With Pyramids? by mabell: 5:43pm On Dec 30, 2011
mikeoh:

What are you talking about?
Bring the picture proof of your above statement and by the way thank you for the advertisement of our tv program wink
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris Church Always Docorated With Pyramids? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:24pm On Dec 30, 2011
If you care to sit sober and critically analyze Christendom - You will find the greatest danger is not Satan, but ignorant Christians themselves who have blissfully ignored the value of reason and pitted their lives on the backs of "False Faith" preached by False Prophets and cemented by False doctrine over decades of unrelenting, clever indoctrination of masses of Christendom.

Hosea 4:6 "my people are destroyed from lack of knowledge. "Because you have rejected knowledge, I also reject you as my priests; because you have ignored the law of your God, I also will ignore your children."

What is Knowledge. Knowledge is data processed from experience and turned into useful information to be used wisely. what does the book of Proverbs say . Knowledge and Understanding with Wisdom - all we have today are masses of facebook-Christians Faith is like an over-the-counter drug that you buy without thinking
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris Church Always Docorated With Pyramids? by ogajim(m): 7:56pm On Dec 30, 2011
Joagbaje:

Ogajim seem polite today o. I'm I safe? cool

Congratulations as the poster of the Year, we hope in the new year you drift towards the REAL TRUTH and leave the gospel of bling bling behind for ever.
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris Church Always Docorated With Pyramids? by ogajim(m): 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2011
OmoPastor:

@ mikeoh
Dude, you are a clown  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I suggest you are from one of these deliverance crazy ministries!!!

If you're going to call someone a "clown" (Christians value?) without adequate rebuttal, who then is acting like a clown?

For anyone to truly understand occultic influence in Christianity, one has to educate one's self on those things so he can IDENTIFY them either in Church building, TV or anywhere else. Without this knowledge, it is EASY to be dismissive of everything someone else points out because you're intellectually lazy or unable to reseach those facts.

I often ask folks what the need is for a steeple in a Church, all they can tell you is that is  the way they design Churches, Let the buyer beware!
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris Church Always Docorated With Pyramids? by OmoPastor(m): 9:57pm On Dec 30, 2011
@ ogajim The disease that made the poster a clown has infested you too better go for a check up bro! how can you suddenly wake up and dedicate you precious life to chasing the wind. occult ko ogboni ni. Please get a life you too boring.
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris Church Always Docorated With Pyramids? by ogajim(m): 4:15am On Dec 31, 2011
OmoPastor:

@ ogajim The disease that made the poster a clown has infested you too better go for a check up bro! how can you suddenly wake up and dedicate you precious life to chasing the wind. occult ko ogboni ni. Please get a life you too boring.

Trust me when I say I wouldn't trade mine for YOURS, that being said, it is hard to get the point you're trying to make so try speaking English sometimes!

Your response(if it can be called that) reminds me of the proverbial Ostrich with its head in the sand thinking "if I can't see the hunter, he sure can't see me" DUH! If you're a "defender", it'll be useless trying to defend against an unknown offense now wouldn't it? Omo pastor indeed!
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris Church Always Docorated With Pyramids? by Nobody: 5:30am On Dec 31, 2011
@mabell a pyramid is any structure with a square or triangular in base and sloping sides that meet in a point at the top in other word a pyramid is a triangle i dnt worship at chris embassy so i cant bring pix here if u dnt believe wht i said about the church useing pyramid to decorate the pulpit just watch their morning tv program show on most tv station.just try to watch the design in the pulpit carefully with wisdom and try to find anything triangular in shape may d flowers or the walls behind the pastor or anything on d pulpit. Go to dis link and see companies connectd with ocult useing pyramid as their logo www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Wicca%20&%20Witchcraft/devil_companies.htm
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris Church Always Docorated With Pyramids? by Joagbaje(m): 6:05am On Dec 31, 2011

1 Like

Re: Why Is Pastor Chris Church Always Docorated With Pyramids? by mabell: 6:39am On Dec 31, 2011
mikeoh:

@mabell a pyramid is any structure with a square or triangular in base and sloping sides that meet in a point at the top in other word a pyramid is a triangle i dnt worship at chris embassy so i cant bring pix here if u dnt believe wht i said about the church useing pyramid to decorate the pulpit just watch their morning tv program show on most tv station.just try to watch the design in the pulpit carefully with wisdom and try to find anything triangular in shape may d flowers or the walls behind the pastor or anything on d pulpit. Go to dis link and see companies connectd with ocult useing pyramid as their logo www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Wicca%20&%20Witchcraft/devil_companies.htm

Your allegations hold no water.
I followed the link like you said an ended up with signs and symbols
If you are laying a claim include your proofs
There are different ways of getting what you want( thank God for technology)
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris Church Always Docorated With Pyramids? by alienvirus: 1:45pm On Dec 31, 2011
Because he wants to live in egypt while in naija
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris Church Always Docorated With Pyramids? by OmoPastor(m): 3:05pm On Dec 31, 2011
Trust me when I say I wouldn't trade mine for YOURS, that being said, it is hard to get the point you're trying to make so try speaking English sometimes!
Your response(if it can be called that) reminds me of the proverbial Ostrich with its head in the sand thinking "if I can't see the hunter, he sure can't see me" DUH! If you're a "defender", it'll be useless trying to defend against an unknown offense now wouldn't it? Omo pastor indeed!

I am very surprised that there are people like you who should be seen as intelligent but can be so daft sometimes to do some sort of stupid things like this pyramid stuff and defend it. What are you thinking? pyramid in one church (still awaiting your proof sha) and you are already concluding that the MOG is occultic? Are you alright?
Which kind of people are on this forum sef?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Pastor Chris Church Always Docorated With Pyramids? by aletheia(m): 4:55pm On Dec 31, 2011
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris Church Always Docorated With Pyramids? by Joagbaje(m): 11:01pm On Dec 31, 2011
OmoPastor:

I am very surprised that there are people like you who should be seen as intelligent but can be so daft sometimes to do some sort of silly things like this pyramid stuff and defend it. What are you thinking? pyramid in one church (still awaiting your proof sha) and you are already concluding that the MOG is occultic? Are you alright?
Which kind of people are on this forum sef? ??

if they could call Jesus belzebub. It's still the same spirit.
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris Church Always Docorated With Pyramids? by Joagbaje(m): 11:02pm On Dec 31, 2011
OmoPastor:

I am very surprised that there are people like you who should be seen as intelligent but can be so daft sometimes to do some sort of silly things like this pyramid stuff and defend it. What are you thinking? pyramid in one church (still awaiting your proof sha) and you are already concluding that the MOG is occultic? Are you alright?
Which kind of people are on this forum sef? ??

if they could call Jesus belzebub. It's still the same spirit.
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris Church Always Docorated With Pyramids? by adevest: 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2012
Pastor Chris is a genuine servant of God. If you have the same Spirit that raised Christ from the Dead you will know without a doubt.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Pastor Chris Church Always Docorated With Pyramids? by Emperor4God(m): 9:57am On Mar 04, 2015
IT APPEARS TO BE A POPULAR THING WITH MEMBERS OF THE OCCULT TO FILL THEIR CHURCHES WITH PYRAMIDS

LIKE WINNERS CHAPEL IS FULL OF PYRAMIDS

SEE
http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2015/01/winners-chapel-satan-illuminati-and.html
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris Church Always Docorated With Pyramids? by Jeafi: 6:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
hey guys! i just joined this forum but i almost regretted it. why do you choose to attack the gospel? it was here i read the false allegation against chris tomlin. now its pst chris. maby frank edwards will be the next. its a sin to say such things bout a man of God when not proven. just love God.

(1) (Reply)

Will I Go To Hell For Not Paying Tax To Nigeria? / Will The Next Pope Be The Last? / Isn't A Sin To Insult Satan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.